Windows has undergone various changes over the years and we have received many new features and applications. One of these new apps is the Mail app, and while the app is easy to use, it seems like users can’t send email to a group of contacts in Windows 10.
The new mail app offers a clean design and simple user interface, but unfortunately it seems that the option to send emails to contact groups is missing from the new mail app. Contact groups are one of the most useful features of every email client because they make it easy to send email messages to specific groups of people, such as your colleagues or family members. With this feature, absent users have to manually enter all email addresses to send an email to a group of people. While this is a serious flaw, there are several ways to work around this problem.
Sometimes, your app like Outlook can show some error codes like pii-email-37f47c404649338129d6, which occurs due to many reasons. Buy they are not too hard to deal with. So, not to worry.
The Mail app is the default mail client on Windows 10, and for the most part, it works fine. However, many users reported that they cannot send group emails using the Mail application. Speaking of the Mail app, this article will cover the following topics:
- Create a group in Windows 10 Mail . Groups are not fully supported in Windows 10 Mail, however there are several workarounds that you can use to send email to multiple contacts.
- Windows 10 Mail mailing list . The Mailing List feature is completely absent from the Mail app, and if you want to send an email to multiple contacts, you’ll have to use one of our solutions.
Add group emails to one contact in People app
One simple workaround is to create a new contact in the People app to represent a specific group. To do this, follow these steps:
- Press Windows Key + S and enter people. Select People from the list of results.
- When the People app launches, click the + button to add a new contact.
- In the Name section, enter a name for your group. In the Personal Email section, enter any emails that will be associated with this group. Be sure to separate all emails by adding a semicolon after each. Don’t add a space after the email, just use a semicolon to separate emails.
- When finished, click the Save icon in the upper right corner.
- The new “group” will now be added to your contact list.
- Select “group” in the left pane, and in the right pane, click the Personal Email section .
- How you want to open this window will appear. Select Mail and check the Always use this app box . Click OK .
- The mail app now opens with all email addresses from your “group” added as recipients.
This is a simple workaround, and while it may not be the best solution, many users report that it is perfect for them. The only downside to this workaround is that you have to select your group in the People app every time you want to send a group email.
Visit the site: Pii Email