E-commerce and digital marketing are developing rapidly. Any business that doesn’t fully embrace the trend is thereby passing up money. Businesses that take advantage of the digital sales industry’s exceptional expansion will also be better positioned for long-term success.
In 2020, e-commerce sales made up 18% of total retail sales. That percentage might increase to 21.8% in 2024. However, as eCommerce becomes a part of a business, it can occasionally be difficult to integrate the new channel with all of the other aspects of the business. Finding the best technologies to integrate all e-commerce activity into a dashboard that all personnel can access and use is the key.
NetSuite and WooCommerce
WooCommerce, an online store plugin that integrates nicely with WordPress, the largest blog and website platform to date, is one of the most well-liked e-commerce platforms available today. Additionally, businesses integrate WooCommerce with NetSuite to tie it to the rest of their business operations.
Why do businesses need NetSuite and how does it benefit them? With the help of the reliable platform NetSuite, businesses may integrate their e-commerce operations with the rest of their overall business operations. It grants access to a dashboard that offers staff members from human resources, accounting, marketing, logistics, customer service, and operations a better understanding of how their e-commerce efforts are faring. Everyone has access to all information, including sales, marketing effectiveness, financials, customer information, purchase details, and more. Combining NetSuite and WooCommerce offers a variety of functionality. It’s sometimes simpler said than done, though. So, here are some suggestions for combining NetSuite with WooCommerce for commercial purposes.
1. Designate a Team to Oversee Research and Implementation
The first step is to select the appropriate WooCommerce NetSuite plugin. However, a business must first choose who will make that decision. Assign a group to conduct research on how to link a NetSuite account to a WooCommerce account and how everyone will utilize them.
Project management specialists and IT professionals ought to be included in this group. However, some people might not be able to afford to hire someone full-time to manage this business today, given the average business major pay. In situations like this, the company can merely designate an ad hoc committee to oversee this project for a specific amount of time. A business can also decide to hire a consultant or agency to take
2. Make your WordPress website more optimized
Running a WordPress NetSuite integration is only worthwhile if the e-commerce website generates sales. Make a gorgeous website with a simple user interface. Setting up marketing initiatives for the e-commerce site, such as search engine optimization or content marketing, is also a smart move.
Overall, the website needs to be useful to users and simple to navigate. Others can think about starting a blog that draws visitors to the website. A freebie like an e-book or guide would be a great addition to the website.
3. Create a Deep Integration.
It’s best to set up a deep integration when developing a NetSuite integration. This implies that you make use of a third-party application or plugin to send data between the two apps automatically. This choice eliminates all manual labor and saves the business a lot of time and effort.
4. Utilize Automation.
Utilizing a business solution like Oracle NetSuite has the benefit of bringing a wide range of automation to a company. This automation help operations run smoothly and keep personnel productive. Here are just a few of the numerous automation that a company using NetSuite can set up for their WooCommerce store.
- Accounts payable and other finance jobs – Accounting teams can use NetSuite to monitor accounts payable as well as other finance functions like payroll calculation, bookkeeping, sales reporting, and so forth.
- Email follow-up – The average percentage of websites with abandoned carts is 68.8%. With NetSuite, marketing teams may look up customers who abandoned their shopping carts and focus their advertising efforts on them.
- Customer service – NetSuite also provides a platform for customer service teams to automatically qualify complaints and move them through a support process.
5. Integrate as many operational parts as possible.
The majority, if not all, of your company’s divisions, can use the software to streamline operations by developing a WooCommerce integration with NetSuite. Here are some ways departments can profit from a relationship between NetSuite and WooCommerce.
- WooCommerce provides Finance with collected reports on sales, order sizes, and other accounting data.
- NetSuite can be used by fulfillment teams to compile orders for shipping.
- Marketing may use NetSuite company data to inform decisions about branding and promotions.
- By examining how many tasks each person completes and when they complete them, human resources may assess the status of a project and each employee’s performance.
Why choose Folio3 as your Integration Partner?
Experts at Folio3 how important this integration is to you. They provide seamless, real-time, completely automated integration between NetSuite, the top cloud-based ERP in the world, and WooCommerce, the most popular eCommerce platform in the world. With the help of our NetSuite WooCommerce Connector, save time and money!
Enjoy the perks such as Orders, Customer information, Product levels, Billing, Fulfillment, and more may be automatically synced between your WooCommerce-based web store and NetSuite.