Gartner once again recognized Microsoft as Magic Quadrant Leader in analytics and business intelligence, and the legacy of the never-ending success continues. It kept changing with every Microsoft update and became the most used BI tool in the world.
In this article, you will read about the design, components, and how to become a certified Power BI user. Here starts the prosperous journey of Power BI.
A Brief Introduction to Power BI Design:
If you talk about the main parts of MS Power BI, here you go with the following:
- Power BI Desktop: It enables you to connect multiple data sources and transforms them into the data model.
- Power BI Services: When it comes to Power BI services, it allows the user to view and interact with the report owing to its Cloud-Based service.
- Power BI mobile apps: Power BI mobile apps are the applications that help the user to take a look at the dashboards and reports on the mobile or tablets.
Building Blocks of Power BI:
There must be some prime factors behind every software or program that runs on a specific building block.
Take a look at the following:
- Datasets: A collection of data that you import or connect called datasets and assists you in collecting all data and bringing it to one place so the dataset can become part of various workspaces.
- Visualization: Its purpose is to display the insights discovered in the data, and visualization can be in the form of plots, charts, maps, or any other way to interpret data.
- Reports: In short, it is a summary of the large datasets and comes in the form of visualization that may appear on one or more pages of the dataset.
- Dashboard: It is an assemblage of reports the user creates for sharing and consists of a single page and shares the story through visualization.
- Tiles: A single visualization on a dashboard is called tiles in MS Power BI, and you can call it an image of your data.
Do You Want To Learn Power BI?
Today the business world has become more advanced and left behind the archaic ideas of growth. Power BI is a modern solution for all data problems. Now all the companies know the worth of being a data-savvy organization. It is as easy as it seems, and many services are available for Power BI courses.
Steps toward Becoming a Certified Power BI User:
- It is up to you whether to get the guideline from an online portal or any training firm and will learn how to use Power Query and SQL and get knowledge about DAX Formulas.
- MS Power BI training helps you to build an interactive dashboard that will further lead you toward strategic decision-making.
- Being a certified user of Power BI gives a booster shot to your work experience, so enroll yourself first and get the change in the work you want.
- Go for any specialized Power BI training to equip you and get the certificate to get acknowledged in a professional career.
Schedule A Training Session & Get Business Advantages:
If you wish to grow your company into a profitable organization, start looking for something like Power BI. It will unlock the hidden insights and reduce the time-taking data transfer process.
Data Bear is one of those good-reputed training firms of the UK that are Microsoft Gold Partner in data analytics and Power BI partner. Their dedicated professional team gets training from Microsoft frequently and stays updated all the time. They ensure that you will get fruitful and productive results.
You can contact them for various courses and will also have the option to get online (remote) training from their company. They are available for different services like Power BI training and consultation, Azure analysis, and much more.
Hurry up and book your slot to rock and roll in the world of Microsoft Power BI.