Heard about the Huawei Gt2 Watch which is the latest wonder watch from Huawei till August 2021? It’s mesmerizing!
Well, if you are a tech-savvy person, then you should definitely take a quick glance at this short and in-depth review of this new wrist gadget right away. Thank me later!
So, without further ado, here we go!
1. Quick Observations:
- Stunning AMOLED display
- Smoother performance than the last model
- Satisfactory battery capacity
- Sleek and modern appearance
- Considerate pricing
- Dedicated sport modes
- No support for third-party apps
- NFC is restricted outside China
- Less accurate heart rate detector
2. Features And Specs:
- Processor: Huawei’s Kirin A1 chip is rocking the GT2 under the hood that has an Arm Cortex M7 processor with a 200 MHz frequency.
- Hardware: 4GB of internal storage is there, although only 2.20GB is usable for the user.
- Software: Lite OS is presented as its operating system which has records of not supporting third-party custom apps. GPS support is there and NFC is not operable globally.
- Display: Huawei has provided an AMOLED display of reasonable dimensions that has 454 x 454 pixels of resolution, 1.39 inches of diagonal width.
- Battery And Power: A long-lasting battery of up to 14 days’ typical lifetime is offered in the GT2. It is paired with the Power Saving Algorithm 2.0 developed for extended power saving.
- Appearance: 4 stunning color themes are seen in this smartwatch; MATTE BLACK, PEBBLE BROWN, TITANIUM GREY, SUNSET ORANGE.
- Charging: Effortless charging experience is here because of the thimbles provided for magnetic charging.
- Waterproof level: 5ATM Waterproof level makes the watch safer for everyday usage.
- Construction: STAINLESS STEEL body makes the smartwatch immune to rust.
3. Inside The Package:
- 1 x HUAWEI GT2
- 1 x charging cable and cradle
- 1 x user manual and warranty paper
- 1 x maintenance screwdriver
4. Performance Quality And Hand Feel:
Well, day-to-day usage with the HUAWEI GT2 watch Review is a sweet experience because of its eye-catching AMOLED display. The time and other details could be easily seen even under direct sun. That’s awesome!
The battery of this watch is not disappointing either. In fact, it stands alive for almost 2 weeks per full charge of the battery, as the tech giant (Huawei) has promised.
As you would normally expect, Huawei has been successful in giving this watch a satisfactory design in terms of appearance: stainless steel frame paired with stylish plastic material.
The watch is completely fit for diverse activities such as swimming, walking, freehand training, etc. Waterproof certification is a reassurance that it is unaffected by sweat or other liquids.
On top of that, multiple modes of sport activity and software customization options are included for further comfort of the user.
Plus, the hand feel is satisfactory and skin irritation is also recorded to be very minimal. Which means it’s completely fine to wear for people with sensitive body skin.
5. Final Verdict:
Well, there you have it, people. To sum it all up, in terms of performance, the Huawei GT2 watch is unbeatable in its price range and it will bring lots of bang for your bucks for sure.
It also stands as proof that Huawei is trying hard to enter the smartwatch market and we wish it good luck on that journey.