Many people don’t have the time or patience to read the text, but they will watch the video. As we pointed out earlier, the greater video circulation was caused by the popularization of smartphones, let’s face it it’s much easier to watch videos than to read large text on the screen.
Also, because it uses two senses (sight and hearing), videos convey messages in a way that is easier to understand. In this way, it will be easier to generate trust and acquisition of marketed products. Video is the backbone of modern marketing.
We have several numbers for you:
– In our country, about 70 million online videos are watched every month.
– Internet users spend an average of 6 hours a day watching online videos.
– 80% of internet users prefer watching videos than reading text content.
– When someone watches a video from a company, they are 74% more likely to understand the message.
– Videos have 41% more clicks on search than text content.
– More than 4 billion views on YouTube per day.
– An ad in the form of a video can have thousands of views and go viral within hours.
One of the important functions related to video creation is conversion. With conversion we can change file A into file B for easier “processing”. Apart from conversion, compression and editing are the other two main functions. These three functions are the backbone of almost all video production.
Consumers have a greater identification with a company when they watch quality videos produced by it. Therefore, videos have more conversion power than other types of publications, but care must be taken to produce useful material.
Often you need a converter to convert certain videos. There are many video converters available in the market but only a few are reliable, one of which is Wondershare UniConverter. UniConverter has come in many versions and the newest version is UniConverter 13 which we will discuss in this article.
UniConverter 13 is a powerful converter and editing application powered by state-of-the-art technology. Not only does it support conversion and editing, it also supports ISO creation and burning discs. Equipped with various adjustments for converting and extracting audio from video, UniConverter 13 feels easy to operate by anyone.
As said above, there are many versions out there and version 13 is the newest one. This latest version is equipped with a new UI that is very user-friendly, and the GPU acceleration rate is significantly increased, up to 200%. Thus this software can increase the speed of conversion and compression significantly. There is also an Auto Subtitle feature which will make subtitle creation more fun.
To understand this software more clearly, here are some of the main features provided by Wondershare UniConverter 13:
– New interface
UniConverter’s new interface is very intuitive and user-friendly. Users can find their favorite functions quickly in “Favorites”.
– Significantly improved video conversion capabilities
UniConverter 13, as described above, supports increased GPU acceleration and as a result increases conversion speed by up to 200 percent. You will be able to save your valuable time.
– Improved compressed video quality
Forget those annoying low-quality compressed videos. With UniConverter 13, you will get videos that are small but still in the same quality. The secret lies in increasing the variable bitrate.
– Screen Recording
With UniConverter 13 you can record your screen in real-time. You can record the zoom meeting, or just record the audio. Don’t forget about the webcam recorder!
This feature is useful for saving editing time by quickly editing silent parts through what is known as intelligent video volume analysis.
Not ready to write subtitles manually? Feel like you don’t have enough time to do that? Don’t worry because UniConverter 13 provides an automatic subtitle creation feature, so you don’t have to worry about having to write one by one. You can also minimize errors because the subtitle creation process is run automatically.
– Integrated 8K Video Player
This feature is a feature that supports videos with the latest technology, which can usually reach 8K resolution. No third program is required to enjoy 8K videos.
Here are the steps in converting videos using UniConverter 13:
- The first step always starts with downloading and installing. Go to the “Conversions” section and click the “Convert” tab, followed by clicking “Add Files”. You can find it in the top left corner of the main window.
- Now select the video you want to convert in the popup File Explorer dialog box. After that click “Open” to import the video.
- Now switch to the top right corner of the window. You will see a drop-down icon. Click it to see a list of output formats. Click the “Video” tab and you will see a list of formats provided by UniConverter 13. Choose your preferred format. In this stage you can also set the resolution you need.
- Before converting your video, you are given a chance to edit it. You can trim, add special effects, subtitles, and even adjust the video volume.
- Are you done with all the settings? Now is the time to convert your video. Just click “Convert” then the conversion process will run instantly. If you want a fast conversion process, click “High Speed Conversion”.
An important note:
Wondershare UniConverter 13 offers conversion to over 1000 different formats, making it the most powerful converter on the market.
Wondershare UniConverter 13 is a very complete video conversion software. If you use this tool, you are like using a multi-function tool where every feature is integrated in one tool. You can convert, compress, edit videos on the fly, and much more. If you work in multi-media and video editing is one of your daily activities, then there is no doubt that UniConverter 13 is a tool that can really increase the productivity of your work.
We hope that what has been discussed above has been of sufficient value to you, to help you decide on the best video conversion tool for your upcoming projects. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.