I wonder how many types of acne there are? โฟมล้างหน้า So how do each type of acne take care of it? It’s easy to get acne and how to treat it? Today I would like to invite girls to know each type of acne. along with how to treat each type of acne together
Girls may think that they are oily skin types เจลล้างหน้า . Will cause acne more easily than other types of acne, but in fact, acne can occur on all skin types. But in this article, we talk about normal acne. Normal acne is acne caused by clogged pores. Unusual acne is acne that is not related to the sebaceous glands, such as acne, drug allergy, acne-like rash, steroid acne, etc. Therefore, we need to know more about acne.
1. Pimples (Trichostasis Spinulosa)
Pimples are caused by abnormalities of the hair follicles. caused by too many hair cells until the acne looks like a small black dot When you look at it, it feels like tiny spikes scattered across the area.
on the face, which is a small soft hair in the hair follicles that refuse to fall off and dead skin cells come together causing the accumulation until clogged and a pimple which usually occurs in areas with a lot of sebaceous glands This is caused by blockage of the sebaceous glands that cause acne. Therefore, those who have oily skin It’s easier to get pimples than people with dry skin. The pimples are mostly found on the chin and nose.
- Wash your face twice a day. By the first step after using the cleansing foam. Rinse off with warm water and followed by cold water again. to make pores tighten and shrink to reduce the occurrence of pimples
- Use a pimple peeling pad. which is easy to buy and convenient to use Just wash your face and sprinkle a little water in it. area with pimples Then paste the pimple peeling sheet and leave it. Then rinse with cold water to close the pores.
- Use a laser to remove blackheads. This method uses a laser to remove the tiny hairs on the face. The culprit in clogging until the pimples are gone. And help reduce clogging of facial hair as well.
- Natural method with egg white and lemon By using two whole egg whites mixed with 1/4 cup lemon, pour warm water into the container and mix well. Take a tissue and cut it into small pieces. Then dip the egg whites and lemon mixture into the pimple-prone spots such as the nose, chin, leave it for about 30 minutes, then gently peel it off and wash your face thoroughly with cold water.
2. Acne (Comedone)
Clogged acne, also known as non-inflammatory acne. Acne is caused by blockage of the sebaceous glands on the face causing the formation of small blisters, which can be divided into two types:
Closed-headed pimples or white-headed pimples: These are small, convex pimples with white heads. It blends in with your skin tone. This is a pimple caused by a blockage in the open ducts of the sebaceous glands and hair follicles. and later become inflamed acne
Open-headed pimples or blackheads: These are small, convex pimples with black heads. which is caused by fat bacteria and dead skin cells clogging in the open ducts of the sebaceous glands
- Choose a foam or gel cleanser that is suitable for your skin type. Avoid high alkaline face washes.
- Do not wipe your face, wash your face, or rub your face vigorously.
- Do not touch, touch or squeeze the pimples. Because it will cause irritation and cause a
- Temporarily refrain from using cosmetics. Because the chemicals in cosmetics will cause more inflammation than before.
- Drink lots of water, avoid fried food and oily stuff.
3. Inflammatory acne
This type of acne is the most severe type of acne. It is a pimple that is caused by inflammation caused by a bacterial infection caused by acne breakouts. until causing inflammation and redness or become pus occurs It is divided into several types, such as red pustules, purulent acne, deep red inflammatory acne. and acne that is a large bag under the skin Also known as elephant head acne.
which this inflamed acne if left for a long time or not treated early Can cause wrinkles, bruises or holes on the face.
inflammatory acne treatment
- Do not wash your face often. Because washing your face too often can irritate your skin and cause acne. more inflammation You should only wash your face twice a day. and use a gentle soap or face wash instead. and do not rub your face vigorously while washing face
- Temporarily refrain from using various creams and cosmetics.
- Use blotting paper to avoid too much oiliness. until acne can cause more inflammation
- Do not pick, peel, scratch, squeeze acne absolutely because the germs that follow the hands or the tissues that are wiped will make the acne more inflamed.
- If acne is more inflamed You should see a doctor immediately.