It is essential for your health to drink enough water every day. Dehydration, which can cause foggy thinking, mood swings, overheating, constipation, and kidney stones, can be avoided by drinking water. However, simply drinking any water that is available is not sufficient. If you are going to order drinking water, you have to know, understand and get the production of mineral water or any drinking water production for you to be assured that it is safe to drink.
It is pretty much a common knowledge that nobody can live without water, and aside from that, following are a lot of information about water that you should also know:
Drinking Water Production
Have you ever wondered where the water that just gushed from your faucets came from and how it got from that strange-tasting raindrop to the clear, odorless water that you drink? It is critical that you understand your drinking water production as a consumer.
Drinking water can be obtained from a variety of natural sources, including groundwater, lakes, and rivers (surface waters), and seawater. Suspended solids, microorganisms, and toxic chemicals must be absent from drinking water. Mineral concentration recommendations differ by country, but most minerals have a maximum concentration recommended to ensure safe, equilibrated, and pleasant drinking water.
Here are the steps of drinking water production:
- Coagulation and flocculation entail the addition of chemicals to the water. They combine with dirt and dissolved particles to form larger particles known as floc.
- Sedimentation – Because the floc is heavy, it settles to the tank’s bottom.
- To remove dissolved particles such as dust, parasites, bacteria, viruses, and chemicals, the clear water on top is filtered through sand, gravel, and charcoal filters.
- Disinfection entails the addition of chlorine or chloramine to kill parasites, bacteria, viruses, and germs. Fluoride is used to keep teeth from decaying cases, and microfiltration is used.
Mineral Water Production
Mineral water is a type of water that has a high concentration of dissolved minerals or gases. It is purified water that has been fortified with minerals that can be absorbed by the human body. It is obtained from natural resources such as springs and drilled wells, or it is artificially fortified by blending and treating with mineral salts. Natural mineral water is defined as water with less than 250ppm total dissolved solids. The mineral content of natural and artificial mineral water varies greatly, and, for some, there is lower than that of ordinary tap water.
It is very pivotal that mineral water production is truly safe and within the standard to guarantee the safeness of the consumer. Thus, the Mineral Water Regulation’s requirements are summarized below:
- Mineral water must be pure and original. Therefore, very few treatments of mineral water are permitted, such as removing volatile or unwanted constituents or adjusting the carbonation content.
- The mineral water must come from uncontaminated groundwater sources. Mineral water springs are typically 100 to 1,000 meters deep. A flush well is a well in which water naturally rises to the surface.
- Mineral water must be free of bacteria, parasites, and harmful ingredients at the source. It should also be characterized by the presence of natural minerals, trace elements, or nutritional constituents. Nutritional benefits must be verified using scientifically recognized methods if the mineral content is less than 1,000 micrograms per liter and the carbon dioxide content is less than 250 milligrams per liter. The composition and concentration of must be constant within natural variations.
Mineral Water Production follows these steps:
Step 1: In tanks, raw water to be processed is collected. A known amount of water is pumped into the above-mentioned tank, where it is dozed with alum for coagulation with heavy metals or insoluble matter.
Step 2: After coagulation, the water is allowed to settle for an hour. Impurities can also be removed using reverse osmosis techniques.
Step 3: The supernatant water is transferred to the chlorination tank, where it undergoes primary disinfection via bubbling chlorine gas.
Step 4: The water is then passed through sand filters for the trapping of undissolved impurities. After sand filtration, the water is passed through carbon filters to remove odors, and color and to dechlorinate it.
Step 5: It is then passed through a series of micro fillers consisting of 5 microns, 1-micron, and 0.4-micron filters before being disinfected with an ultraviolet disinfection system.
Here are the types of mineral water and mineral water treatments:
- Natural mineral water infused with carbonic acid
- Carbonated natural mineral water with the same carbon dioxide content as at the source after conditioning and bottling. CO2 emitted during the manufacturing process may be added back to the water in the same amount as it was at the source.
- Water that is acidulous or sour-well (water that contains more than 250 mg/l carbon dioxide and bubbles due to its own carbonic acid)
- Natural mineral water
- The CO2 added during the treatment of carbonated natural mineral water does not come from the mineral water source.
Benefits of Drinking Mineral Water
All living organisms require water to survive, and one of the primary ways we get water into our bodies is through drinking. Mineral water is known to have numerous health benefits due to its carbonation and mineral content, including:
1. Contributes to Heart Health
Sparkling mineral water can also help your heart stay healthy and function properly. High cholesterol poses a risk for heart disease and other illnesses. One study found that higher magnesium levels in water are linked to a lower risk of getting a heart disease. Longer-term research is required to determine how bottled water affects heart health measures.
2. Promotes Bones Health
Mineral water has been shown to be an excellent source of calcium. In fact, studies have shown that calcium from mineral water is absorbed as well, if not better, than calcium from dairy products. Necessary for bone health at all ages. Additionally, the bicarbonate and magnesium found in mineral water help maintain strong bones.
3. Helps with Constipation
Constipation can be prevented and treated with magnesium-rich mineral water. Studies show that magnesium draws water into the intestines and relaxes the intestinal muscles. In combination, these ingredients soften and facilitate bowel movements. Remember, drinking enough fluids, regardless of mineral content, has been shown to improve digestion and maintain regular bowel movements.
4. Helps Lower Blood Pressure
Studies show that low levels of calcium and magnesium can contribute to high blood pressure, a risk factor for heart disease. Drinking water rich in magnesium and calcium can significantly lower blood pressure. Drinking bottled water containing these two nutrients can help lower blood pressure, especially in people with high blood pressure.
Contract Manufacturing Of Drinking Water
If you are running a restaurant, grocery store, or a small entrepreneur selling or purchasing drinking water, it is essential to get a supplier or manufacturer that guarantees quality assured and safe water products. You can find and deal with a contract with as many manufacturers as you can that offers you their drinking water; however, as highly recommended and with an established business reputation, Pack Beverages Company is the answer.
Packs Beverage Company manufactures drinking water and mineral water in the form of OEM (Order Exclusively Manufacturer) for all types of leading operators. The company has been producing mineral water for many years. It processes mineral-rich water, which is beneficial to the body and truly beneficial to consumers. With this, the company gives all types of leading entrepreneurs the opportunity to do business in this field of mineral water. The company has invested in terms of machinery and systems, and modern technology for filtering mineral water, especially including packaging, to get clean and up to an excellent standard in their drinking water production.
Whether you are a big or small company, you can seal a deal with Pack Beverages as your contract manufacturing of drinking water. It assures quality drinking water at an affordable price.
It is highly recommended to drink eight glasses of water or more every day. Water helps us to rehydrate and recuperate and keeps our body’s systems running smoothly. Water transports nutrients, and oxygen to your cells flushes bacteria from your bladder, aids digestion, prevents constipation, normalizes blood pressure, regulates body temperature, and maintains electrolyte (sodium) balance and such. Indeed, water is a necessity.
Since water is so important to humanity, it can be a good source of income, which means you can start earning money by starting a water business. You only need to look for manufacturers who guarantee clean, high-quality products at a reasonable price.
Pack Beverages is the ultimate key for you to start your own water business. You may visit https://packsbeverages.com/ and take advantage of their great deals at low cost. This company produces high-quality drinking water and mineral water for your brand, provides excellent customer service, and accepts orders for small or large quantities of drinking water. They can customize to create your own mineral water to increase the value of your business.