Many times, despite lack of finance or prosperity, some people tend to live happily in their living space, but then sometimes there is unrest in the house despite having all the amenities. Also, there are instances of rifts between husband and wife in the house. So, the question arises why does all this happen?
Well, this could be either due to some bad energy in your life that astrologers can study through your kundli report or simply due to Vastu defects. If there is a Vastu defect in a house, then there will be problems in that house. And the most prominent cause of Vastu defect is bedroom vastu, which is why bedroom Vastu Shastra is considered very important for the house. According to Vastu Shastra, it is very important to build the house in the right direction and also locate the bedroom in the right direction for the utmost blessing of the divine. And to help you understand these locations is this blog.
Importance of bedroom vastu
As per Vastu, the placement of the bed in the right direction brings prosperity to the native. Similarly, sleeping while facing the correct direction is also important to have the best effects of online Kundli conjunctions. Hence, here are some important bedroom Vastu tips you can consider for a prosperous house.
The best direction for the bedroom as per Vastu Shastra
- As per Vastu, the North or North-West direction is auspicious for the bedroom.
- Also, having a room in this direction brings intensification to the relationship between husband and wife.
- Along with this, having a bedroom in the South-West helps build connection and efficiency between husband and wife.
- The bedroom made in the west direction gives benefits to the couple in every sphere of life.
- In a bedroom, never place the bed in the northeast direction.
- The bedroom in the southeast direction, which represents fire, will make the behaviour of the husband and wife aggressive.
- Also, having a bedroom in the south direction also increases unnecessary expenditure.
Best bedroom colour according to vastu shastra
- Using green, blue, pink etc. colours in the bedroom is auspicious as per astrology.
- According to Vastu Shastra, these colours are considered auspicious and create peace in the bedroom.
- Black, blue and green are considered to be the best colours for the children’s room.
- Also, the child’s bedroom should be in the southwest direction.
- You should not use red color in the bedroom because this colour is a sign of danger. Red colour should not be used in any room in the house.
- Also, if you like to go by the light themes, it is best to use sky colour in the bedroom.
- The sky colour is considered a symbol of new beginnings, happiness and peace.
- Also, white colour is considered to be one of the best for bedroom vastu as per kundli. Every colour harmonises well with white. And the white colour is considered a symbol of purity, peace, and beauty.
- It is considered auspicious to use light purple colour in the bedrooms of people who are newly married.
- Also, different colours should not be used on the four walls of the same bedroom. Doing so increases tension in relationships and at home.
- Avoid red, black colours in the house. These colours represent Rahu, Saturn, Mars and Sun, and are not auspicious for the person.
Important rules related to Vastu Shastra
- Always remember to make sure that the bed is not placed under the beam.
- The beam is considered a symbol of separation. At the same time, you should put a flute or wind chime under the beam.
- According to bedroom Vastu Shastra, there should not be a mirror in the bedroom.
- If there is a mirror in the bedroom, then keep it covered while sleeping.
- On the other hand, the furniture in the bedroom should not be of iron and arched, crescent or circular shape.
- Rectangular, square wooden furniture is considered auspicious.
- Also, the light in the room should not be too bright to avoid Vastu defects. Nor should there be direct light on the bed. The light should always come from behind or from the left.
- Always sleep with your head in the south or east direction, according to the magnetic field of the earth. The posture will help you get long and deep sleep.
- Avoid hanging pictures of rivers or waterfalls or sharp snow mountains or aquariums in the bedroom.
If you have any query, you can call or chat with the best astrologers at Astrotalk.