In this era of rapid digitalization, digital media has a massive role to play. Companies, big or small, always strive to leave a trail of positive digital footprint, and to do that, they try to continually think of ways to improve customer experience.
When it comes to any form of marketing, a marketer’s first priority should be to better the customer experience with the brand. Hence, some companies invest heavily in customer experience consulting.
Many have also resorted to using customer experience software to implement the whole “satisfying the end consumers” process successfully. At least 72% of customers expect company reps to know their details when they contact them for speedy customer service.
So, what is customer experience software?
It is essentially a centralized application or system, also known as a “ticketing system”, meant for the company representatives to keep a tab on customer queries, their details, and all the insights they must have to solve any issue that a customer might be facing with the company’s products or services. Basically, it is a customer experience management platform for large-scale usage. The system is usually inclusive of messaging apps, analytics dashboards, a blanket emailing system for knowledge transfer, automation software, and anything meant to make customer service seamless for enhanced customer satisfaction.
The advantages of investing in a customer experience software
- The versatility of the customer experience management platform helps your company fathom the skills and potentiality of your customer support team.
- It helps to minimize the rate of cart abandonment by providing the customers with what they need in a blink of an eye. Of course, it is beneficial for lead conversion rate as well as revenue generation. People start trusting your brand because happy customers are loyal customers.
- Customer experience software is not only meant to improve customer experience, but also it helps the customer service agent to organize their work systematically. They can specify KPIs, goals, performance metrics, and more to boost efficiency at work.
- Customer service software streamlines your customer care process by giving your staff the tools they need to efficiently manage client interactions and address customer issues. Furthermore, by offering your clients access to FAQs, how-to guides, and discussion forums, you empower them to solve their problems on their own without needing to get in touch with customer service. As the customer wait time decreases, customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Support automation is a boon; why? Customer service agents feel burnt out, and that’s normal. Hence, customer experience software helps them share the workload through automation. The automation of daily administrative tasks facilitates the customer service agents to quickly tend to all the complex consumer issues. It is a win-win for both your customers and the representative.
Features to look for in customer experience software
While investing in a customer experience management platform that works for you, always make sure that these six features are present:
- Systematizing all communications: The software helps customer service representatives organize and manage all incoming queries, conversations, purchase requests, and more across varied communication channels. It is mandatory to handle massive call volumes, complete tasks, and attend to customer queries within the stipulated time. Reps can manually or automatically organize all the vital information.
- Gathering customer interaction data: Customer reps need the collected customer interaction data to critically analyze each conversation to resolve customer queries quickly.
- Better communication: It promotes better communication between customer-facing and business operations teams to strengthen the whole process.
- Team collaborations: Specific agents can choose and take up queries that align well with their skill set. In fact, they can rope in members from other teams in case they need.
- Integration of other software systems: The customer experience software must allow you to integrate other communication channels such as Microsoft Teams, Slack, or other CRM software, other social tools, internal software systems, and more to keep the teams well-connected.
- Quick response: Customer support software enables your agents to reply to customers fast and in an effective way. The things that facilitate customer experience consulting include text editors, social messaging tools, and knowledge base systems. All of these support the agents in responding to customers speedily and efficiently serve them. Most agents are entrusted with the job of managing multiple customer correspondences at a given point in time. These inquiries from customers come across various channels at once. The software does the job of consolidating all information into a single unified platform.
Now, all you have to do is follow the guide to understand the features and what you can expect from the customer experience software before making a smart purchase!