The transformation of battery technology has encouraged one to learn about new designing battery management systems. Battery Management System Course is designed to know about the architecture and functional blocks and also discuss the importance of each block to the battery management system. With this course, you will be able to learn what a battery management system is and how one will explore the individual components which typically make up a battery management system. This course offers you the most flexible learning environment. Individuals who are keen on knowing battery management must Learn Battery Management System Course In Chennai.
- Individuals must have a diploma, BE, B.Tech, or equivalent degree such as automotive, mechanical, EEE, ECE, instrumentation, and Mechatronics.
- Individuals who are electronics enthusiasts.
- Individuals who are working in industries such as automotive, auto component, design, manufacturing, etc.
- Individuals who are working in functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, Component design, etc.
- Individuals who are interested in pursuing education on a part-time or full-time basis in the design and engineering sector.
What will you learn?
- This course will list all the main functions which are provided by the battery management system and its purpose.
- This course will help in identifying the main components of the lithium-ion cell and also its purpose in electrochemistry.
- You will be able to identify a cell failure in the battery and also design the company-stated protective mechanism.
- You will be able to determine the list of definitions and understanding of battery terminology for the fundamentals of cells.
- By having an understanding of how a battery management system measures and control the working applications.
- One will need interaction with the industrial project that is based on a battery management system.
This course will provide you with a deep understanding of the origin and the foundation of concepts in the battery management system. With this course, you will be able to gain a deep understanding of energy storage and conversion, BMS Functions, and algorithms.
Who is this course for?
- Aspirants who wish to develop a career and avail job in the field of electric vehicles. This will cover all topics which help aspirants make a good base for a job interview.
- This is an ideal course for individuals who are curious about battery management system design.
This course develops the concepts of BMS. This course helps the graduates to take the step into the field of electric vehicles and specifically battery management systems. Lithium-ion battery which is covered in this course, comprises about 40% of the cost of vehicles. BMS design plays an important role in reducing the operation cost of vehicles.
To excel in this career, one must have basic knowledge of electronics and batteries. The first course, which helps enhance the knowledge of batteries, requires this course.
Another valuable course that helps in upskilling the knowledge of battery systems is the advanced battery technology course. Interested candidates must enrol in the best Advance Battery Technology Course In Delhi for enhancing their skills and also develop a strong base in the same.