Many iPhone users come up with this issue “iPhone is disabled join to iTunes,” and they do not find a way to fix it sooner even. This error mostly takes place due to a passcode error in your device. It means that either the user has forgotten the passcode or entered the incorrect ones multiple times in a row. iPhone locks itself to prevent the device from getting hacked. It will pop up a message to connect to iTunes. The real dilemma happens when you fail to connect to iTunes. In this article, we will discuss how to unlock disabled iPhone.
What causes the iPhone disabled issue?
The passcode is used to protect the data present in your iPhone from any unauthorized access. We generally set up a passcode to power on our iPhone for securing a device. When this passcode is entered wrong 5 times in a row, iPhone blocks the user for 1 minute with a message “iPhone disabled, try again in 1 minute”. The to come period to unlock your device depends on the number of consecutive times you enter a wrong passcode. The waiting period goes on increasing with the number of times you enter the wrong passcode. After the 10th wrong attempt, iPhone locks itself, and a message pops up “disabled iPhone attach to iTunes”.
- 5 incorrect passcode in a row – iPhone inactivated try again in 1 minute
- 7 incorrect passcode in a row – iPhone spiked try over in 5 minutes
- 8 incorrect passcode in a row – iPhone deactivated try again in 15 minutes
- 9 incorrect passcode in a row – iPhone deactivated try again in 60 notes
- 10 incorrect passcode admissions – iPhone disabled link to iTunes
Unlock Disabled iPhone using DFU mode to restore iPhone
If you are trying to find the answer for iPhone incapacitated how to unlock, then the DFU mode is the solution for you. You can reveal and restore your iPhone easily using the DFU mode. To know more about the method, read the following steps:
Note: You must have the current version of iTunes installed on your desktop to reset your iPhone.
- Connect your device to your desktop using the USB cable.
- On your Windows or macOS PC, open iTunes. If you are using macOS Catalina or higher, then open the Finder.
- Now, the Recovery Mode will be done as per your device model.
For iPhone 8 or later: First, press and release the Volume Up button, then press and release the Volume down button. Next, press and hold the Power button, i.e., the Side button, until the recovery mode appears on the screen.
For iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold the Volume Down and Side buttons at the same time. Hold on to them until the Recovery Mode screen arrives.
For iPhone 6 or earlier: Press and hold the Power (side) button and the Home button together. Hold on to the two buttons until the Recovery mode screen is visible.
- Restore iPhone using iTunes: Once your iPhone enters the recovery mode, you will see a pop-up message with a message whether you poverty to update or restore your device. If you want to erase the passcode, then click on restore.
[Recommended] How to Unlock Disabled iPhone via Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock
Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock is a guaranteed screen unlock software for Android and iOS systems. It is equipped with powerful toolkits for unlocking the screen, disabling passcode, system repair, data recovery, transfer, data repair, and many more issues. It can disable all types of passcodes, such as the four-digit passcode, six-digit passcode, Touch ID, screen time password, and face ID. Dr.Fone – Screen Lock can remove all types of screen locks for all types of lock screens without even losing your device’s data. The software maintains your privacy by protecting all personal resources from data encryption.
- Can remove iPhone lock screen passcodes, Touch ID, and Face ID.
- No extra technical knowledge is necessary
- Can bypass Apple ID and iCloud activation lock.
- Has ‘Remove MDM’ feature that keeps all your data safe.
How to fix disabled iPhones using Dr.Fone?
Steps to unlock your iPhone using Dr.Fone- screen lock
Connect your iPhone
On your computer launch the Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock software. Next, select “Screen Unlock”.
Use your data cable to connect your iPhone with your PC. Then move to the program and press on “Unlock iOS Screen”.
Boost iPhone in recovery or DFU mode
Remember, before you bypass the iPhone lock screen, the software will boot in DFU or recovery mode as per the on-screen protocols. For iOS lock screen removal by default, the recovery mode is easier.
Confirm iOS device information
Dr.Fone will display all about your iOS device information, for example, system version, device model, etc. If the device information is not the correct one, you have to select the correct ones from the given dropdown lists. Then press on “Download”. The firmware for your device will start downloading.
Unlock your iPhone lock screen
After the download is done successfully, click on “Unlock Now”. This will start unlocking your iOS device.
Unlock Disabled iPhone using iCloud.com
If you are looking for how to reveal a disabled iPhone without iTunes, then you are in the right place. iCloud.com service helps you in disabling your iPhone lock in very simple steps.
Steps to unlock iPhone using iCloud.com:
- Go to your desktop, open the browser and visit iCloud.com/find.
- Using your Apple ID and password, log in.
- Then select the option “All Devices” at the top.
- Select the iOS device you are using (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) that you want to unlock at present.
- Click on “Erase iPhone”. Then select “Confirm.”
- You have to enter the same Apple ID and password to authenticate.
- After the device gets erased, you have your all-set new iPhone.
iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes is a very common issue iPhone users face. You need not panic if you face this issue. Use Dr.Fone- screen unlock to disable the lock of your device. You can use other dsuggested methods to fix your disabled iPhone.