PDF is an image-finish of a specific document that is a lot easier to read and understand. Most, if not all, offices use PDF to archive and finalize their documents. Because of this, professionals are used to converting their documents to PDFs to ensure their integrity. However, there are times that a PDF file is saved with generic settings. Luckily, there’s an easier way for you to manage your PDF documents.
Using an online PDF tool such as GogoPDF, it is more convenient to make modifications to your files. It’s a web-based platform that offers a variety of features and services to help you personalize your PDF documents. In this article, we will give some of the most effective ways to do that.
8 Ways to personalize your PDF files
The first thing that you need to do is to access the GogoPDF’s site. From there you can use a variety of tools to personalize your files. Here are some of those:
1. Adding a watermark
With just a few clicks, you can add watermark to PDF using this platform. A watermark is like a text or an image background on your file. You can use it to give notice to users that they are reading a confidential document. Some people, on the other hand, prefer to add their company logo as a watermark to create an identity for their documents. Either way, it’s an effective way to add a personal touch to your document.
2. Insert page numbers
For long documents and files, it is ideal to have page numbers on them. In that way, the reader can easily track their progress and they can also easily look back at some information if necessary. Using this tool, you can insert page numbers on your PDF. During the process, you can also add a table of contents to easily locate the data you’re looking for.
3. Using digital signature
If you are working remotely, it may be a hassle to affix your signature on a document. You need to print it out then scan it again before you can send it back to the user. With this tool, you can simply add a signature on a PDF file by uploading your document online. You can save printer ink and paper plus you can save the effort of actually doing it.
4. Encrypt with password
One of the best things about PDF files is the ability to protect your document. GogoPDF can also assist you in encrypting a password on your PDF documents. It will generate a new file where the user will be prompted to input a password before opening its content. Additionally, you can also remove a password of a PDF if needed.
5. Delete unnecessary pages
Another personalization tool available at GogoPDF is deleting unnecessary pages. As much as possible, you want to make sure that the contents of your file are updated all the time. With the Delete Pages function, you can select specific pages on your document and remove them. In that way, you can be sure that your file is up to date and contains only relevant information.
6. Editing the contents
One of the simplest ways to personalize your PDF file is to edit its contents. GogoPDF offers the function to edit the PDF file like in MS Word. Simply upload your PDF on the website and you can start editing it. It’s more advisable for minimal changes where you only need to edit a few sentences or paragraphs.
7. Split multiple pages
In case you need to extract specific pages of a PDF file, you can use the Split feature. It will save multiple PDF files for all the pages you need. For instance, if you have a 10-page file but you only need pages 1-5, this feature will help you. You’ll need to import the PDF document first, then choose a signature type and type or make Signature online. This digital signature should be added to the appropriate document. If you already have a signature prepared, you can quickly add it to the PDF document.
8. Combine multiple
To make sure that your PDFs are organized, you can also use the Merge function on the website. It’s a tool that will let you combine multiple files and save them in a single document. You can group your documents based on category. In that way, it’s easier for you to locate information when you need it. This is also perfect if you like to create a more comprehensive collection of files for monthly or yearly reviews.
Advantages of using GogoPDF
There are a lot of advantages to using GogoPDF as a helpful tool to manage your files. Here are some of those:
- Absolutely free – GogoPDF is free for all! You will not be required to sign in or to create an account to use their tools. For minimal use, this tool is absolutely free. However, if you wish to maximize all its features, you have the option to sign up for a Pro account.
- No installation needed – All processes will be done online using a browser. It means that you no longer need to spend hours downloading and installing software. It will save you time and more storage on your computer. GogoPDF is a plug-and-play website which makes it more convenient than others.
- Accessible on all devices – This platform can be accessed whether you are using a mobile or computer device. It means that you no longer need to switch from one device to another to finish your task. You can use this tool to personalize your PDF for as long as it is saved on that device.
- Compatible with all OS – Aside from its high accessibility, GogoPDF is also highly compatible. It doesn’t matter if you are using a Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system because this tool works on all of those. This will make you more efficient.
- Safe and secured platform – Since there are a lot of malicious activities happening online, GogoPDF makes sure that its users are protected all the time. They use high-end security software that deletes all the information uploaded on their site an hour after processing it.
Since you are using your PDF document to transact and communicate with your clients, it’s necessary to make sure that it looks presentable all the time. With the help of this tool, you can create personalization techniques and make them look professional. Know how else GogoPDF can help you. Visit their website today!
visit here to know more information : Pii-email