A Glueless lace wig is a full lace wig without glue. So you don’t need glues to attach it to your head. Glueless lace is totally hand knotted and doesn’t use any adhesive. But there are adjustable straps in the back side of the wig.
Glueless lace wigs are becoming popular day by day. Because it is easy to install and requires less maintenance. It can easily be removed. Because it has no glue to attach on the head. So natural hair stays safe.
Common features of the wig:
Before talking about the features, make sure you have the right wigs. There are many sellers, but not all these are perfect and human hair. So always buy from a trusted source. I will tell you to buy from Luvmehair.
- 150% hair density
- Length 18 inches average
- Human hair from donor
- Pre plucked hairline
- It can be dyed
Let’s talk about how long glueless lace wigs last. You can make the wig life longer with proper care of the wig.
How to take care of wig:
- Human hair wigs can be washed and you can not use normal shampoo and conditioner. Use wig friendly shampoo and conditioner
- Keep your wig dust free place
- Use wig stand to keep wig shape normal
- Don’t shake it with a towel after washing your wig.
- Never try to style a wig while it is wet
- Don’t use hairspray. It can make hair tangle
- For synthetic wigs, don’t use hair straighteners.
- For more care, you need to consult a hair specialist.
If you can take care of a glueless lace wig, it can last more than 1 year.
human hair bundles come with many shapes like straight, curly, wave and many more.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to untangle a wig?
Gently untangle with your hands and then you can use conditioners.
- Why use a wig stand?
You should have a wig stand to make it normal.
- Should I use shampoo for a wig?
You can’t use normal shampoo for a wig, you need specialized wig shampoo.
- Where to store my wig?
You can store it in a dry and cool place out of children and pets.
- Should I use hair spray on my wig?
You can but not much. Because it can ruin your wig