Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Fight:133

  1. #21
    chikolu_86 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    ^ then your username should have been chikalu_86 :P
    Well I think it`s a little late for changing my nickname because I have it since I was 13 years old. Back to the topic, I REALLY want to know what`s Masataka saying to Aya...

  2. #22
    xxDoLLarBiLLxx is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Playaz Club
    Posts
    2,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chikolu_86 View Post
    Well I think it`s a little late for changing my nickname because I have it since I was 13 years old. Back to the topic, I REALLY want to know what`s Masataka saying to Aya...
    he confessed to her. some dude on Winny Club translated it.

  3. #23
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    ^....it´s about time?

  4. #24
    chikolu_86 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by xxDoLLarBiLLxx View Post
    he confessed to her. some dude on Winny Club translated it.
    Really?? tHank you so much for the info, could you send me the link with the translation?? I can´t find it anywhere. Thanks

  5. #25
    Hadou-kou is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    534

    Default

    A shame. These last two chapters have pretty much summed up the ending for Tenten. Bob's alive with Chiaki and a daughter, has become uber strong, and also hit by the recession. From the dialogue between the last two chapters, Nagi will die.

    The Enforcement Group withdrew from the tourney and so has the other groups the Jyuken club were poised to face since they saw Bob defeat five guys, including one that could be considered Mitsuomi's rival a couple of years ago, with only light injuries. Aya and Masataka realize that the only option is to kill Souhaku and Souichiro, yet also know that Masataka will not be as strong as Souichiro by the time they fight, but that incident with Aya and the others stabbing Souhaku with the Reiki inside Souichiro has left somewhat of an 'opening' for Masa and the others to do what they have to do.

  6. #26
    xxDoLLarBiLLxx is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Playaz Club
    Posts
    2,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadou-kou View Post
    A shame. These last two chapters have pretty much summed up the ending for Tenten. Bob's alive with Chiaki and a daughter, has become uber strong, and also hit by the recession. From the dialogue between the last two chapters, Nagi will die.

    The Enforcement Group withdrew from the tourney and so has the other groups the Jyuken club were poised to face since they saw Bob defeat five guys, including one that could be considered Mitsuomi's rival a couple of years ago, with only light injuries. Aya and Masataka realize that the only option is to kill Souhaku and Souichiro, yet also know that Masataka will not be as strong as Souichiro by the time they fight, but that incident with Aya and the others stabbing Souhaku with the Reiki inside Souichiro has left somewhat of an 'opening' for Masa and the others to do what they have to do.
    It'd be stupid to kill Nagi off...Oh great! must have learned how to write mangas from the same school as Kubo Tite.

  7. #27
    Jahnin is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    263

    Default

    There that goes again.

    Why is it stupid to kill nagi?

  8. #28
    Shinguyi is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Maybe because people expect a happy ending.

    All in all I expect Nagi to die, I don't see him getting out of this one.

  9. #29
    tenryuken is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dans Un Harem Avec Des Sirčnes
    Posts
    734

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi-sama View Post
    btw, what was the deal with the nude Masataka scene with Bob about...?
    I lol'd so hard, LOCKER ROOM BUTTSEX!

  10. #30
    xristopha is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    248

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162