Nothing much happened in this chapter. You don't really need translations to understand what was going on as you can simply understand what was going on just by looking at the pictures.
- The "Souichiro" baby started crying
- Takayanagi Brothers stopped their fight and watched as Demon Exorcist Souichiro came upstairs for Maya. Just about everyone has a OMGWTF, I just pissed myself look on their faces, Especially Dougen, who in the next panel, was one-shot'd by DE Souchiro, along with his high and mighty throne chair.
- Bunshichi appears as a ghost and gave mitsuomi the wake up call that Masataka was trying to tell/beat into him.
- Souichiro approaches Maya (With a marking on his hand and skeletons wrapped in chains tied behind him, giving him the image of the deathbringer or whatever), reaching out to hug her. However, Mitsuomi stands in the way. Souichiro builds up electricity in his foot and apparently used the Lightning Arrow Step, which sent most of the people there on their backs and a hugegantic crater in the middle of the floor.
- Mitsuomi took the same stance Bunshichi did when he was about to lay the final blow to Mitsuomi ten chapters ago, with everyone having shocked looks on their faces. He's running towards Souichiro, but the last couple of panels show that the Flying Phoenix statue that is always behind the clan leader is starting to crumble. The final panel shows the Flying Phoenix is completely destroyed.
Since next chapter is supposedly the last chapter in the volume, it will probably end with something climatic. It could possibly mean the fall of the Takayanagi Clan and the Flying Phoenix altogether. Most likely a Takayanagi or quite possibly all of the Takayanagi will die or be unable to fight any further.
this chapter kick ASS!!
i always expected that nagi would reach out to maya like a god or something when he reached the top and wiped the floor with everyone....doesn't he look like maya's dead brother now or what
man i can't wait for the translation for this one
but who is taking the flipping role as tsukiyomi?!
raw-paradise people....why didn't ya put the link up HADO!?
Fight 122 RAW (CAM):
saved Hadou the trouble :P
Wasn't thinking at the time. Yeah, I guess the general idea is to make Souichiro look like Shin, except more evil and definitely more powerful than Shin was two years ago. It was pretty interesting to see that Maya's Amaterasu gate had little to no effect on Souichiro when he got that close up to Maya. My assuption would be that the only ones who can stop Souichiro at this point are the people in the Spirit World with the baby, while Makiko, Masataka, and whoever is left of the Enforcement Group, handle Souichiro in the real world.
Originally Posted by tatsunosuke
well if that chapter ends the volume then TT is most likely looking to end somewhere in September? which of course i don't have a problem with :D
That's prolly cuz she's in coma.
Originally Posted by Hadou-kou
There is just no way for Nagi to win this, Mitsuomi is gonna beat the crap out of him and if he don't succeed, Masa will finish Nagi.
Makiko is also on her way to spank her bad behaving child.
But I donīt like the idea of Nagi getting beaten by anybody else to free himself of his father...he should too do something to get out of his fatherīs influence - not just wait to have his ass handed to him :D
I just said that because I heard some people saying that Maya's amaterasu gate is still active, even though she's dead/coma. It was implied by the end of 122 that Something really bad will happen to the Takayanagi Clan, like one of them would die or they will have to step down because the true warrior has been born.
Originally Posted by tenryuken
Masa definitely won't finish Nagi by himself. If anyone it will probably be Maya as the only way to stop souhaku is with the Reiki, but Reiki's true power is with Maya now. The ironic thing about that is Souichiro is the only one who can reunite her spirit and body with Souhaku's Flaming Dragon Gate. Then we have to take into consideration that the people in the Spirit World most likely have a part to play in saving Souichiro.
Well I think that Nagi and Souhaku are both gone and the dude we saw is just a mixture of both their personnality.
Souhaku has no interest in Maya but Nagi is totally in love with her.
A normal Nagi wouldn't go and take her like that but I am pretty sure that the person he became would take Maya by force even if she was awake, I mean that he would try cuz due to her power he wouldn't be able to overpower her.
i don't think nagi could attack maya at all....in any form and under any influence, his entire driver force for becoming stronger revolves around her and his mother
i think basicly that nagi was reaching out to maya to revive her and mits took offensive because of this
with maya revive nagi would just stop completely powers and all half due to her gate and the rest because he cares for her