Mitsuomi/Souhaku Ultimate plan
Souhaku's plan is simply to put all of the gates into Souichiro who has the Dragon's Fist and thus, can collect all of those gates into his body. From there, take over Souichiro's body and continue collecting all of the dragon gates until he becomes a God. Now, from what we know from Mitsuomi, he wants to supress red feather power altogether. So far:
- Two years ago, he asked Maya to join him after he told her about what he planned to do after obtaining the Takayanagi HQ. He asked her again back at the bowling alley.
- He asked Bob to join him back at the bowling alley.
- He wants elite martial artists to join him in his "war" against Red feather power.
- He treats Masataka badly, but it seems that he's also looking over him.
- Bunshichi said back in Fight 68 that Mitsuomi needed at least one more feather to complete his "true wing".
- Ishiyumi referenced Emi and Tagami as Mitsuomi's "Sword and Spear".
- He's using Kabane and Shojo, making them a part of his Enforcement Group.
- There needed to be a large quantity of Ki to be built up around the school. Although the people being controlled by Nokimi's bugs went crazy, they had no concern for those that weren't infected.
- The plan is from Ichiyou Nagi from 400 years ago.
- Dougen wants to place all of these red feather abilities, maybe in one person, and gain control over that person.
- They have a list of 22 people with "Power" that they want to use.
- Refering to Shojo's abilities, she can read and copy another person's Ki, taking on their physical features. It's not known whether or not she gains the person's special attacks automatically. According to the past Shojo family, they can also imprint the ki of one person onto another.
- Kabane's power allows him to flow his ki into objects and manipulate them, changing them into other objects. Although he only used this ability to create blades of various size and shape, armor, and a shield, it could be possible that they can create just about any object possible. Seeing as the only time the power has been seen was in battle where weapons were needed, it has yet to be proven true or false.
Trying to put what's there together plus other info I didn't put there, I came up with a little theory. Souhaku created a barrier with six points in six areas of Japan before recently expanding it more worldwide. In the center of these six points is one focal point, most likely where his true demon/warrior/god whatever you call it is. That person will then create a large resonance, exposing more abilities to be collected. I don't believe that the six areas will be the end of it. Once collecting the abilities within that "barrier", he will expand the barrier on a larger scale than the previous until all of the power is within him.
Mitsuomi knows that he will die pretty soon and wants to leave his plan onto those who will continue the fight in case he can't end it by the beginning of the first resonance. He wants to leave a strong image, someone who would lead his "True Warriors" in the war against Souhaku. With Mitsuiro's ability, anyone can become "Mitsuomi", however, Mitsuiro was only able to bring out about 80% of Mitsuomi's full power. There's no information about Mitsuiro's own fighting skills, but Mitsuomi could want someone with more skill to become this "Shadow Mitsuomi" in his place. A candidate could be Masataka, seeing why Mitsuomi wanting him to stay away from Souhaku and not wanting him to see what he did to Bunshichi. Masataka has a fighting style closer to Mitsuomi than anyone else. Another long stretch would be Bob, seeing as Mitsuomi mentioned Dance being the connection between God and the World. That, plus Bob's body is the closest to Mitsuomi's. Having Maya's body at HQ, he could also be creating his own "barrier", which neutralizes the resonance effect, halting Souhaku's plan. This is all just a theory of mine, but I would to know what everyone else has to say about it.