i hate suichiro...
well the main hero of this manga dosent really arrealed to me at all, i rather choose masatak over him, its just he is so overkill character, getting the ability or skills to match those who have trained to death. its just after dragon ball with the same style (getting stornger forever) is kinda boring... any comment guys??
If you wanted to say this you could have done it on the masataka thread. Anyways I feel like this anime has no main characters at all.
Lots of fans have griped about how Nagi is too powerful. The funny thing is, even though Nagi gets craploads of power he still loses most of the time.
yeah their really isn't one main character, most gets a chance to be the main focus for awhile
Nagi is freaking cool; blood bullets how is that not cool? He's not perfect by any means but I still think hes a good "main" character (I wish they focused on him a bit more see as he may be the last bad guy)
blood bullets are cool, but they also seem kinda emo...
Originally Posted by Hadou-kou
Nagi really is cool. His transformation when he opens the Earth Dragon´s Gate is awesome! (especially the one against Mataza. The drawing of the black dragon around him was amazing!) I want to see him using the other Red Feather´s powers that he absorbed (especially Mataza´s) or even that lightning attack once again that he used against Ishiyumi when he stole Ishiyumi´s dragon.
Nagi has some cool ambition to prove himself to other people.. but he does it for pretty emo reasons... Nagi si the overall main character, but masataka and aya get's their shine, too.. but no Nagi is not worthy of the title of a main character because:
1. he's a fucking moron
2. he fights for a woman older than him and doesnt give a shit about the girl who is in love with im
3. right now he's just a vessel for some uber-villain to take over, andhe's shown no sign of being able to handle any kind of pressure whatsoever..
Uh, dude. those are pretty stupid reasons for not liking him as the main character.
Originally Posted by Yiddy
1. Naruto is pretty much the same kind of dumbass, but he manages to (somehow) win all his fights. Soichiro is more realistic, and he has more awesome interactions with other characters than the main characters of most manga/anime.
2. Yeah, he fights for Maya cause HE LIKES HER. it is a really weird love affair thing which adds depth to the manga that most other mangas dont have. If you can't handle it you aren't mature enough to read this manga.
3. Nice try at making 2 points in one, came out totally retarded and convoluted.
-part 1: Yes, he is a fucking time bomb, and he can't fight or else that very villain is gunna get powerful enough go take over.
-part 2: Uh, yeah, I would find all that stuff pretty hard to get my head around. People have a hard time dealing with what they don't understand, what they don't know anything about, or is against what they would do normally. That is life. Again, it makes Soichiro a more believable character.
Nagi is like Sylar from Heroes O_O he steal peoples abilities! o____o
i hope he steal those awesome dragon eyes and wield the Reiki then he can be invencible heheheheh