Who likes Masataka?
I like him. He's my char because he has no special power and he fights very well. Why do u like Masataka
well, Masataka's a good guy (too good for me though). If i to make a list of boys preferencies it'll be like:
1. Mitsuomi (but i like a younger one more)
2. Schin (he was really cool, though he loved his sister...and killed some people, but still he was the best)
3. Bunschichi (no comments)
what can i say, i always liked bad guys
masataka is definatly one of my favorite characters, but i cant decide between him and maya for my favorite character in the series.
in favor of masataka because:
1. unlike nagi, he doesn't usually go all psycho
2. he never fights for himself
3. good fighter
4. a character that has many emotional problems (I like to see how those kind of characters develop)
5. he is the most normal person out of all jyuukenbuu members (in my opinion anyway:maya-kinda violent,aya-dragon eyes,nagi-dragon fist,bob-kind of normal, but kind of not...,asshat-just weird, the alien dude-the alien dude.)
masataka is one, if not the, best characters in the manga.....other than maya and the nut cracker (mitsuomi), and with alittle focus, he is one of the few who can hold his own against those with special powers.....
i wanna see Soichiro (sohaku controlled) vs Masataka....i know its gonna happen...but i just dont wanna wait for it...ya know.
I like Mitsuomi and Asshat as Favorite male characters
fave female are Maya,Aya,and kuzonoha(<<<<think I misspelled)
Last edited by Zangetsu747; 05-30-2007 at 09:30 AM.
Mitsoumi is a bit too gay for me (always wearing the tightest clothes known to man) but anyways why would Masataka and Souichiro fight? There on the same side.
I think Masataka may be the true warrior and souichiro may be the true demon. If they fight i hope souichiro doesnt get the main character bonus and kill masataka
Originally Posted by Attila Khan
and as for liking Masataka, I don't. IMO he's like Kazu from Air Gear, and I hate them both. >_>