Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    vphamv is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kk123 View Post
    Translation is out.
    Really? Where, don't see it listed as being out on mangaupdates or tokyotosho. :/
    Street Fighter > All


    http://vphamv.deviantart.com/

  2. #12
    akibake is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vphamv View Post
    Really? Where, don't see it listed as being out on mangaupdates or tokyotosho. :/
    It is listed on mangaupdates ...but with no DDL..

    BTW,here is link from Anip...
    Any mirror would be appreciated..

    http://anip.homeunix.com/manga/index.../volume%20017/

  3. #13
    vphamv is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akibake View Post
    It is listed on mangaupdates ...but with no DDL..

    BTW,here is link from Anip...
    Any mirror would be appreciated..

    http://anip.homeunix.com/manga/index.../volume%20017/
    My fault. >_>

    Thanks for the link though!
    Street Fighter > All


    http://vphamv.deviantart.com/

  4. #14
    Quiraikotsu is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Behind you... BWHAHAHAH
    Posts
    2,705

    Default

    Dang I miss the way Aya used to look :/
    The new cut is pretty and all... But the old one was better.
    Nice how she's grown so strong though
    She'd better kill Mayu >=] That girl scares the hell outta me.

  5. #15
    valka is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    23

    Default

    man, i really cant't download this chapter how you guys do that? it shows me some mistake on the server, that's all

  6. #16
    whatever181 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,310

    Default

    posting another ddl link for u guys who have problems downloading it...

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/f46m0b

    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    W

  7. #17
    vphamv is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiraikotsu View Post
    Dang I miss the way Aya used to look :/
    The new cut is pretty and all... But the old one was better.
    Nice how she's grown so strong though
    She'd better kill Mayu >=] That girl scares the hell outta me.
    I miss the old look too...the new look is still kinda funky. =/

    And although Mayutsubo is a little crazy, she looks purdy with her hair down. xD

    Btw I had no clue what was happening in this chapter...and no chapter next month. >_<
    Street Fighter > All


    http://vphamv.deviantart.com/

  8. #18
    valka is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever181 View Post
    posting another ddl link for u guys who have problems downloading it...


    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    W
    thanks a lot for the link. just sitting and enjoying

  9. #19
    Quiraikotsu is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Behind you... BWHAHAHAH
    Posts
    2,705

    Default

    Did anyone else notice that BOTH of those kids who had been attacking Orihime had breasts?! I thought the light haired one was a lad... :/
    And yaaaaaaaaaay GrimmUlq fight! =^___________^= Finally!

  10. #20
    Hadou-kou is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiraikotsu View Post
    Did anyone else notice that BOTH of those kids who had been attacking Orihime had breasts?! I thought the light haired one was a lad... :/
    And yaaaaaaaaaay GrimmUlq fight! =^___________^= Finally!
    Wrong manga dude

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79