Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    zikor21 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    166

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by deuce22 View Post
    of course there is not "exact" statment that she said that directly, but i mean from what i interpret, that's what i understand.

    i thnk so too but for me i thnk wat he feels for nagi is only addmiration not love... he still loves mutsuomi i thnk... more dan id liked to admit it... yes ur right aya cant do anythng cause souhaku is in nagi... but i haved dis theory dat maya is going to die as well .....i have dis feeling dat wen souhaku starts to take over nagi maya would stop him and end up trying....wel dats wat i feel... hope im wrong cause i want maya to end up with nagi.... and aya should end up with masataka...

  2. #12
    zikor21 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    166

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo98765 View Post
    woah woah woah. great art work i tell ya. i like maya alot so dont go dilusional and pair up maya and nagi. find me the page. show me the proof.

    u cross the line buddy. im coming to getcha.....im gonna getcha heeheeheehee
    that just hes comment dont be to psycho about it.... seash.....tsktsktsk

  3. #13
    jimbo98765 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    114

    Default

    ewww, nagi just a punk no matter how strong he gets. no woman of honor would like a punk. i mean, just ewww. only aya would be dumb enough. now nagi is a good guy but he's still a punk, honor or not , so ewww.

  4. #14
    deuce22 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,146

    Default

    the reason why i think maya likes souichiro is becuz (i said this already, but on another thread)

    maya always makes the reference of how things are very similiar to how things were 2 years ago. And 2 years ago, clearly maya liked mitsuomi (stating the obvious), but she was torn between him and Shin.

    So as of now, the places and the people have changed. Mitsuomi is now in Shin position. (Mitsuomi said that himself, he said something like "Is this how u felt watching over Maya's fight Shin-san....he said that when Maya went to go fight the mohawk dude.) So therefore, if things were like how they were 2 years ago...it clearly puts Souichiro in Mitsuomi's position as of 2 years ago. That's why mitsuomi fought shin, and that's why Souichiro is now fighting Mitsuomi.

    So that's why i believe maya likes souichiro.

  5. #15
    ghost305 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deuce22 View Post
    the reason why i think maya likes souichiro is becuz (i said this already, but on another thread)

    maya always makes the reference of how things are very similiar to how things were 2 years ago. And 2 years ago, clearly maya liked mitsuomi (stating the obvious), but she was torn between him and Shin.

    So as of now, the places and the people have changed. Mitsuomi is now in Shin position. (Mitsuomi said that himself, he said something like "Is this how u felt watching over Maya's fight Shin-san....he said that when Maya went to go fight the mohawk dude.) So therefore, if things were like how they were 2 years ago...it clearly puts Souichiro in Mitsuomi's position as of 2 years ago. That's why mitsuomi fought shin, and that's why Souichiro is now fighting Mitsuomi.

    So that's why i believe maya likes souichiro.
    Nah she liked him since the begining of the series when Souichirou first took the form of a dragon, when Aya had went to look for nagi and Maya and she found Souichirou barechested and Maya was naked in the pond, at that time Maya told her:"if you can't make him like you, I might fall for him"! And after that nagi's mother asked him if he had a GF and that she could see his dragon.


    I jacked it!!!

  6. #16
    MitsuomiKun is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deuce22 View Post
    the reason why i think maya likes souichiro is becuz (i said this already, but on another thread)

    maya always makes the reference of how things are very similiar to how things were 2 years ago. And 2 years ago, clearly maya liked mitsuomi (stating the obvious), but she was torn between him and Shin.

    So as of now, the places and the people have changed. Mitsuomi is now in Shin position. (Mitsuomi said that himself, he said something like "Is this how u felt watching over Maya's fight Shin-san....he said that when Maya went to go fight the mohawk dude.) So therefore, if things were like how they were 2 years ago...it clearly puts Souichiro in Mitsuomi's position as of 2 years ago. That's why mitsuomi fought shin, and that's why Souichiro is now fighting Mitsuomi.

    So that's why i believe maya likes souichiro.
    I thought when Mitsuomi said "Is this how u felt watching over Maya's fight shin-san" is because he couldnt do anything for her except to let her fight, like shin did ?

  7. #17
    deuce22 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MitsuomiKun View Post
    I thought when Mitsuomi said "Is this how u felt watching over Maya's fight shin-san" is because he couldnt do anything for her except to let her fight, like shin did ?
    noooo...its the fact that he wanted to fight for her, but it wasn't his fight (not to mention that she said for them not to intervene)...so he was forced to sit and watch.

  8. #18
    xxTearsOfGodxx is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    195

    Default

    OK im sortof confused.... why does theat woman who can control peoples bodies take out Nagi's eye?

  9. #19
    zikor21 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    166

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo98765 View Post
    ewww, nagi just a punk no matter how strong he gets. no woman of honor would like a punk. i mean, just ewww. only aya would be dumb enough. now nagi is a good guy but he's still a punk, honor or not , so ewww.

    hehehe but in my point of view mistsoumi is the only one who ignore her... wel in the anime wen mitsoumi was in front of the jyuukenbuu club( its the part were he change hes earrings) maya was there and they talk after dat he left maya all alone.....then maya cried... sorry but for me mitsoumi really doenst desevered maya for wat he has doned to her if he really has feeling for her he shouldnt have left her just liked dat... can u tel me wat do u mean by "mitsoumi makes his decisions based on what he feels is right?" wel if ur saying is wat im thnking do u thnk dats right leaving and abandoning the person u loved... unlike nagi hes wiiling to risk hes life for maya without hesitating...

  10. #20
    zikor21 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost305 View Post
    Nah she liked him since the begining of the series when Souichirou first took the form of a dragon, when Aya had went to look for nagi and Maya and she found Souichirou barechested and Maya was naked in the pond, at that time Maya told her:"if you can't make him like you, I might fall for him"! And after that nagi's mother asked him if he had a GF and that she could see his dragon.
    yeah ur right.... and dougen ask masataka if he likes somebody right??? so i thnk maya would end up with nagi and aya with masataka... btu dis is just a guess...

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79