Tenjou Tenge Inconsistencies!?!?!?!
On Natsume Shin: Maya blames Mitsumi for killing her brother, Mitsumi also says to Maya not to make him kill again(speaking of shin). But we find out that Shin took his own life, the needle that was inserted in his ear by both he and his girl, took his life. Doesn't that mean that the whole war between Juukenbou and Enforcement is pointless?? it doesn't make sense??
On Natsume Maya: She was weak as hell two years, throughout all the tranining she did, she was still weak. She got beaten by pre-buffed Mitsumi. She got beaten by the new guy in school who was weak. She was saved by her brother.
Her Katana hunting, broke up the Katana and forced her brother to more give to darkness. She can't deny that she didn't like her brother(romantically). Yet, because she wanted to compete against him and surpass him, she used Mitsumi and filled his head up which kinda let to how things became.
On the dragons and red feathers: From what we were told, only the members of the red feather families have dragons while Ishyumi who's from a white feather family has a water Dragon, another contradiction!!
Souichirou and his fights: he Beat sagamask, Ishyumi and Mataza. while later on, it is said that he lost.
Emi Isuzu: She was so weak, yet she was able to easily evade Bob's attack. how is that possible??
Status in the families:: Nagi is suppose to be higher in status than the Natsumes and the head of the red feathers and the Natsumes are suppose to be lower than them. The place where Nagi's father stayed at is the Main house of the Nagis.
1. Well his fight with Mitsuomi led to his death, if Mitsuomi didn't fought him then he would most likely still be alive. And the fight between Maya and Mitsuomi breaked out becouse Mitsuomi started to use dirty methods to control the school (and 12 families, many people were killed during his "rebelion"). He changed into cruel and brutal man and holds iron grip over the school crushing any opposition. Maya want Toudou to be the "fighting paradise" as her brother wanted, that's why they fight.
2. It's true that Maya was weak in the past arc. But she told Mitsuomi that she was afraid of becoming strong becouse she was afraid that she will turn into monster like her brother. Also Shin didn't wanted her to become strong (he wanted to protect her) so she had to train by herself (not to mention the Natsume family situation at that time), while people like Mitsuomi or Masataka had the best trainers and advanced training equipment since the earliest days. She said that she changed after her fight with Mitsuomi, since that day she started to become realy strong. Also Tawara said thas she become very strong after joining the Toudou.
3. Every single person has 7 dragons and can awaken them. Red feathers have 8th dragon specific to the bloodline. Makiko explained that.
4. He lost his fight with Ishiyumi (it was KO). He did beaten Mataza but if Makiko didn't helped he would die (Mataza said that that was his plan, he even said "I won"). Well he did beaten Sagara but that was a very slight victory and he wasn't really happy with it (also it seemed that Sagara could still fight if he really wanted to).
5. Emi isn't weak. After all she holded Madoka for few minutes without getting scratched while Bob... well you know how he looked after this fight.
6. Natsume family status is higher than Nagi family. Mitsuomi said that Natsume family was the only branch that was born higher than Takayanagi clan in the past. Also Maya said that Natsume clan was very rich and powerful in the past but lost most of it's power and influence during the last few generations.
3. A regular person can manipulate his inner spirit but cannot manipulate the ki around them. They can only manipulate their Inner Ki which is why it is limited for them. While a Red Feather can manipulate the Ki around and sometimes their Ki is so large or unlimited, it is referred to as a dragon, demon... White feathers(reg. people) cannot channeled ki through dragons, which is why the confusion. Dragons have unlimited or large amount of KI. What Makiko was talking about is that supposedly in the myth(tenten world myth), the 8th element use to create the world was a dragon. But only people with abnormal powers(red feathers), have dragons.
Originally Posted by Iromaru
6. Did you see the current past arc. that Guy clearly told Ichiyou(nagi's ancestor): ""why are you taking orders from her? you have higher status than her, Nagi Ichiyou, Head of the red feathers families and Junior head of the Takayanagi twelve familes"".
*check the current past arc and you'll see.
Well all that dragons, deamons and dragon gates stuff is complex and hard to understand. It can be interprated in many ways since it was never explained in details. I think that every person can awaken dragons, not only red feathers (and I'm quite sure that is what Makiko ment) just that red feathers had 8th dragon which is stronger than normal dragons and a lot harder to control. People controled by their power (like Shin and Nagi few times) are refered to as deamons. That's how I see that but it is easy to argue in different directions.
It's true that Ichiyou had higher status than Aya at that time but it doesn't mean that Nagi clan was always head of the red feathers. Just as Mitsuomi said there were times that Natsume clan was the head of all 12 families and was the only clan that had this position besides Takayanagi. This means that Takayanagi and Natsume families had the highest position. But of course this doesn't mean that they were at top all the time, after all Flying Phoenix Families have centuries of history.
My bad I made a mistake about Ishiyumi having a dragon. The never said he had a water dragon. The bullets that he can create was because he trained his energy to create water bullets as steel.And his power is called Water energy. so that's my mistake.
Originally Posted by Iromaru
Ishiyumi said he will take his dragon back around chapter 79 - 81
^ What he said. Plus the fact that Souichiro can take the dragons of other red feathers... And the other fact that Ishiyumi was a member of "F"...