- His stereotypical hero of the story "wanting to be the strongest"
- Although he has stolen abilities, he didn't steal them purposedly. Before have other people's abilities, he basically used Tanshinkou and the Earth Dragon gate with his exorcist powers
- Might end up with Soichirou and Souhaku battling each other's consciouses to gain control of Soichirou's body, which will most likely end with Soichirou killing himself to save his friends, slaying the true demon, his father.
- This whole story is based on the eight headed snake legend, so if that is true, then Soichirou might represent the Kusanagi blade that was hidden within the Eight Headed Snake, which would represent his demon exorcist form
- HIs tanshinkou is this series' Kamehameha, Spirit Gun, Rasengan, etc. Therefore, making him the ultimate being, being both the true warrior and true demon
- Takayanagi Bloodline
- doesn't really like Soichirou, who has been referenced to as the True Demon
- Knows a lot of martials arts techniques
- continuously has dreams about him slaying a dragon
- Older brother is rough on him, but may only because he wants Masataka to get stronger and defeat him.
- Natural Strength
- The whole thing with Mitsuomi tapping the window was probably like he was saying about in ancient times, people used to summon god through dance and music. Since Bob's fighting style is close to dancing and Mitsuomi continuously tapping the window, It was like he was summoning God through Bob or something close to that
- In a way, the opposite of Soichirou, Like Yin and Yang. There was a line that Bob said after Soichirou was captured, saying that he felt weird without him on his left side or something like that.
- Bob's intuition, which is close to precognition
- For some parts, Bob has never had a decisive battle, cause there is always some kind of interference. even when he looked like he was about to really get beat or die, someone stops the fight.
Each of these guys can represent the True Warrior depending on what Oh! Great will focus on. The True Warrior might not have natural strength and ryhthm. It might not have to be from the heroic bloodline of the Takayanagis. It might not have to have all of these special techniques to be the True Warrior.