Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu View Post
    Pft, newb.
    Almost every application I've tested work on Vista.
    Not all the games I have tested. xD

  2. #22
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyStrike View Post
    Not all the games I have tested. xD
    Like?

    Really, do tell me.

  3. #23
    loca93 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,172

    Default

    I am not concerned if you believe me or not. More concerned of the fact my danm computer won't play sims 2


  4. #24
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loca93 View Post
    I am not concerned if you believe me or not. More concerned of the fact my danm computer won't play sims 2
    Well don't blame Vista. Blame yourself.

  5. #25
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu View Post
    Like?

    Really, do tell me.
    Well lets see. Since I am a VERY horny man ^-^ hehehe some of my H-sim games do not work. So I just sticked with my good old XP-Jap. Not that I hate Vista.

  6. #26
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyStrike View Post
    Well lets see. Since I am a VERY horny man hehehe some of my H-sim games do not work. So I just sticked with my good old XP-Jap. Not that I hate Vista.
    Okay, list them. At times, making something work under Vista is as easy as running it as Administrator.

  7. #27
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu View Post
    Okay, list them. At times, making something work under Vista is as easy as running it as Administrator.
    I did that, but sometimes I had a hard time installing it from the installer it self. It would go in to the installation and then freeze then I would get the dreded blue screen of death.
    Last edited by FantasyStrike; 06-28-2007 at 07:51 PM.

  8. #28
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    If you get BSODs, it's most likely that you don't have the best drivers. Simply update your drivers (something that everyone should do, even if they use Windows 95) and try again.

  9. #29
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyuu View Post
    If you get BSODs, it's most likely that you don't have the best drivers. Simply update your drivers (something that everyone should do, even if they use Windows 95) and try again.
    Well since most dating sim games dont require that much of power would virtual PC be good?

  10. #30
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyStrike View Post
    Well since most dating sim games dont require that much of power would virtual PC be good?
    Of course.

    But really, stop blaming Vista for every little thing.

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79