Norton Internet SEcurity 2007 problem
When i try to install the program it says "Setup cannot be installed because there was a problem authenticating your Microsoft Windows Installer". Also, the FixWinXpCrypto.bat file isn't even there when you try to download.
I had no idea what you were talking about, so being curious I did a quick search and I think I figured it out. Basically, you just need to reinstall the Windows Installer. Try this link for the relevant support document: http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT...pkb=sharedtech
If that link doesn't work, find it like this:
1. Go to the Symantec web site
2. Enter "fixwinxpcrypto.bat" in the search box
3. Click on the top search result
4. Go to the bottom of that page (which describes the fixwinxpcrypto.bat thing you already tried)
5. Click on the link that says "What if this didn't work?"
Cheers mate had already figured it out before but thanks anyway