Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 56
  1. #31
    metrobluejay is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    at the zoo
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Why you calling Suzuka a bitch after reading this chapter?

    She was surprised by the fact that the movie she picked had those types of scenes, and was doubly surprised by Akitsuki grabbed her hand. Then she is shown being prude. Maybe a little overboard on the reaction (something manga's do in general), but it's just something that she didn't want to do.

    There are so many other places to call her out on a bitchy attitude, imo this chapter isn't one of them.
    Bullet Tooth Tony: You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

    Reporter on Titan Maximum: Sasha is there any connection between your poor album sales and the fact that it sucked?

  2. #32
    MojoMunkeez is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    6,450

    Default

    Exactly, she's acting like any normal girl would.
    It's just that some posters here are sexually frustrated adolescent males.



  3. #33
    heavenorhell7 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoMunkeez View Post
    My conclusion:
    You're all virgins.
    Not that there's anything wrong with being a virgin, but my conclusion is:
    You're a virgin; since it's more likely that you are one than all of us are. You have around 3000 posts in a little over a year in a medium that most people consider virgin central.
    Last edited by heavenorhell7; 03-31-2007 at 05:06 PM.

  4. #34
    3955elits is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    sumWhere in iNdOnEsia
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoMunkeez View Post
    Exactly, she's acting like any normal girl would.
    It's just that some posters here are sexually frustrated adolescent males.
    bwahahahahah they better read saikano then that'd be good
    @heavenorhell7:

  5. #35
    MojoMunkeez is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    6,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavenorhell7 View Post
    Not that there's anything wrong with being a virgin, but my conclusion is:
    You're a virgin; since it's more likely that you are one than all of us are. You have around 3000 posts in a little over a year in a medium that most people consider virgin central.
    That's where you're wrong.



  6. #36
    heavenorhell7 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoMunkeez View Post
    That's where you're wrong.
    Come on? Around 3000 posts in 425 days, that's a little over 7 post per day; plus, reading the mangas and watching the animes to comment about them. Dude, you don't have time for sex. Don't deny it. Anyways, there's nothing wrong with being behind. But, you shouldn't judge others until you look at yourself first.

    And yea, Suzuka is not a bitchy as before. Her time in the States must have changed her somewhat, too bad we'll never know what happened in that year of her life.

  7. #37
    MojoMunkeez is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    6,450

    Default

    The only manga I've been reading for the past year has been Suzuka and To-Love-Ru.
    I've stopped watching anime.
    The average post takes about 20 seconds to type up. So, on average, if I have 7 posts a day, I spend a little over 2 minutes a day posting.

    With that kind of schedule, I'm lucky if I can find time to breathe. Ha. Ha.

    I feel like I do have a right to judge you guys, not to be arrogant or anything.
    Again, not to gloat, but I'm not a virgin.



  8. #38
    heavenorhell7 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoMunkeez View Post
    ...
    I feel like I do have a right to judge you guys, not to be arrogant or anything.
    Again, not to gloat, but I'm not a virgin.
    Denial, denial, denial; the first sign you're guilty. The only time it's ok is: to deny, deny, deny having sex with other women when your girlfriend accuses you; deny, deny until you're red in the face and she gives up, you don't keep denying that you're a virgin because that means you have something to hide--namely, you're wet behind the ears! Again, I'm OK with that, I'll still be your friend.

    And I don't believe you have a right to judge me, or anyone else, unless you want to be judged right back; and it is arrogant of a little man, wet behind the ears, to pass judgment on men. Oh, can I get you a lollipop?
    Last edited by heavenorhell7; 03-31-2007 at 07:39 PM.

  9. #39
    MojoMunkeez is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    6,450

    Default

    Um...okay.
    I don't see the reason for antagonizing here.
    I said something that I know to be true, since I experienced it, but you somehow know more about my life and my actions than myself, so you must be right.
    I am a lying virgin.



  10. #40
    3955elits is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    sumWhere in iNdOnEsia
    Posts
    1,253

    Default

    oh stop talking about this virgin thing,it's really off topic here.

 

 
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162