Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 119

Thread: Suzuka 128

  1. #91
    zikor21 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    166

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilala View Post
    sorry if u feel that way, so u r a matured person, as what u say u are.
    The true is confession is not something to play with, like u say u have learn in ichigo that it is better to confess even if u didnt compatible. i guess after this, in suzuka, u will learn that it is best if u didnt rushly confess cos u will end up like honoka. yes u have a gf but seriously do u thing u can have her full heartedly just saying i love u everytime?

    it is a counter reflex. When u have a crush on someone that u like and u grab the other girl hand. yes it is not like i know what manaka is thinking, but the author is a human. kawashita mizuki wrote alot of manga. and have 4-5 translated by some group. Thats y i kinda know how her storyline. So what i want to say is the reflex behavior shown by manaka can be clasified in these term.

    And again sorry to Zikor, i am not a rude person but i guess u can say that i like to play with feelings. Eventhough it is just a manga. It still describe a human behaviour. In this world there are alot people that play with their feeling.

    So again i bid a very sorry if u feel that sensitive and i know that my word sometime a bit harsh even i was not suppose to. But really, what i try to say is

    ~a happy world is a world that is full of colour, the expresion is the one that make it bright or darker~

    p/s:i would greatly say sorry to anyone who misunderstood my post like zikor.

    ei i appreciate u asking for forgiveness... its ok now..now that u have said sorry... actually yes ur right dats wat ive learned in suzuka...yes dat true dat confession is not somthing to play with.. but as i said b4 the thing dat i have learned in ichigo is wen u " TRULY" and i mean "TRULY" know dat u really like/love someone u should confessed it as soon as possible cause u might end up regreeting it.... about the letting go of the hand thing i know dat and i have considered it b4 u even said it....


    and to those people who thnks dat ichigo relvolves is three main characters u might be wrong.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichigo_100%25 ....look there nishino was never mentioned as one of the main characters.... only toujo and manaka.....

    and ill tell u guyz bcoz of ichigo my mind became open dat the main character sometmes doenst end up with the female character... so dats y im kipping an open mind in suzuka... even though dis anime is called suzuka it doenst mean that yamato would end up with suzuka... im telling dis bcoz some other guyz thnks dat way.....

    again kikilala its ok..and tnx for ur apology.....

    by the way i just read a manga called LILIM KISS... its the same author as ichigo 100%... if u like toujo ull see her here.... cause there so much resemblance between toujo and the main female character here...... http://www.mangaspot.com/ ..... there are also some mangas here dats quite interesting......
    Last edited by zikor21; 11-20-2006 at 05:39 AM. Reason: add some stuff 2
    Someday i just know we'll be prisoners of the Magic of Love....i'll always be right here for you...right by your side....

  2. #92
    Kikilala is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    somewhere that i suppose to live
    Posts
    16

    Default

    sry to mention this but wikipedia is an edit base so it can be editted by some of fans. But likely i have seen it bcoz b4 i dl the full ver or ichigo, i will read in wikipedia 1st so i wont complain that it is not right.

    But the fact is, throughout the manga, we can only see that the serious relationship between tsukie and junpei is quite elaborate. Even mizuki herself say that in the beginning, she want it that way. The editor quote can be seen in the final vol of this manga. But in the anime it is likely that the relationship of both "main character" is build-up.

    The true is, the wikipedia is saying wat is in the anime and not manga. If u say it base on the anime, it is true that the main character is just 2 that is manaka and toujou. But in manga it is quite different. It is around 3 person and not 2.

    If it is only 2 and that if u say it is not nishino tsukasa, i think u will change the idea. why do the author bother to say about nishino life in the story.
    What i mean is why did she manage to get every piece of nishino daily life in tsuruya? It is because nishino is one of the important character.

    Main mean important character and that mean what the story is all about. That the reason why the author make alot of sets for nishino. She want us to have a clear view of 1 of the important character in the manga. Not like anime, it is different.

    I was like zikor the 1st time i saw ichigo,and it is the anime, hoping toujou as the selection but when i read throughtout the manga, i get a kinda feeling that it should have been nishino and not toujou.

    i talk this base on exp. from my friend, boys and girls about their love life,
    i can conclude that it suppost to be nishino and not toujou. The possibilities are quite large contrass with in the anime.

    In lilim kiss, it kinda obvious that lilim will end up with him, the hero. it is because there is no other boys role in the manga that as important as him.

    same as typhoon and overdrive. Both of it is kinda bias to only 1 main character without any other selection.

    As for this manga, suzuka is likely end up with both the main is meet or brake.
    Not as select other character. It kinda bias if the main hero select the other as the name of the manga is suzuka itself. And it is in the matter of meet or break. That is what i got in mind.

    ~The reason why there are posibilities in this world is to give us the way for us to use to achieve certain things. And the choices is suppost to be true no matter right or wrong because we are the one who choose it~

    The title is suzuka so in a person who are making a story, it should be about suzuka no matter how many possiblities, the story will end up as suzuka.

    in contrass,

    Ichigo 100% is about a center with choices of whether east or west. To make more complicated, the author put north or south to give a more possibilities. It is said in the manga, author quote. meaning, the story is took place just for 3 person and not 2, and that why i conclude that the main itself is 3 and not 2.

    p/s : just for zikor, it is the author herself says that it was suppost manaka and toujou throughout the mid-school saga, but if you continue with the story, it will obviously be nishino who should be the bride. It is because people change and feeling change throughout the time. With this i give you something to think upon... is it mangawiki that can be edit or the word from the author itself is reliable. Like you say, how am i suppost to know what manaka feeling. Like i say even it is just a drawing, it is a drawing of human with human behavior, they grow. For a grown-up, we should know what that feeling is even it just describe by the face. ^^

  3. #93
    d.A. is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Socal.
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zikor21 View Post
    and to those people who thnks dat ichigo relvolves is three main characters u might be wrong.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ichigo_100%25 ....look there nishino was never mentioned as one of the main characters.... only toujo and manaka.....
    I don’t know what you’re smoking but it clearly states that Nishino is a main character.

    Why is her character bio is separate from Manaka’s and Toujo's bios? Because she went to the Oumi school and not Izumizaka high. The character list is sorted by school. If you want to dispute that fact by all means please do.

    Not that Wikipedia is a good source for facts, but I don’t know how you can think that Ichigo 100% has two central characters. It clearly has three in Toujo, Nishino, and Manaka and another one that could be argued as a central character in Kitaoji. When you appear throughout the whole manga you are a main character – it’s that easy.

    I won’t bullrush myself into the heat of this debate frankly because I’ve already proven my point in past posts but at least interpret your “factual” information correctly.

    Quote Originally Posted by zikor21 View Post
    and ill tell u guyz bcoz of ichigo my mind became open dat the main character sometmes doenst end up with the female character... so dats y im kipping an open mind in suzuka...
    Sorry to burst your bubble, Manaka did end up with a female character. Kawashita fails to mention anything about Nishino being a transvestite. If you mean to say he didn't end up with a main female lead, that's just a case of denial that Nishino is a main character.

    Join the movement today.

  4. #94
    MojoMunkeez is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    6,450

    Default

    Zikor, learn to type. That was a wall of unintelligible text.



  5. #95
    zmon is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    aussie
    Posts
    218

    Default

    i agree with kikilala there are 3 main characters in ichigo 100% heck satsuki (dunno if spelling is right) could be 1 as well but i wont go that far. main character means a character that has been greatly emphasized in the story and sure enough we saw her at the beginning and throughtout the story and she was emphasized by the author although you can argue that she was gone for a bit because she and manaka broke up she returned again... and guess what? she got together with the main character...

    this is why i think she is a main character now you said...
    "main character sometmes doenst end up with the female character"

    if you mean a non-main female character i think you are talking about someone like kozue who enters in the end of the story or ALMOST the end... and the rest of what im about to say is the same as d.A. (his last part)

  6. #96
    zikor21 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    166

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by d.A. View Post
    I don’t know what you’re smoking but it clearly states that Nishino is a main character.

    Why is her character bio is separate from Manaka’s and Toujo's bios? Because she went to the Oumi school and not Izumizaka high. The character list is sorted by school. If you want to dispute that fact by all means please do.

    Not that Wikipedia is a good source for facts, but I don’t know how you can think that Ichigo 100% has two central characters. It clearly has three in Toujo, Nishino, and Manaka and another one that could be argued as a central character in Kitaoji. When you appear throughout the whole manga you are a main character – it’s that easy.

    I won’t bullrush myself into the heat of this debate frankly because I’ve already proven my point in past posts but at least interpret your “factual” information correctly.



    Sorry to burst your bubble, Manaka did end up with a female character. Kawashita fails to mention anything about Nishino being a transvestite. If you mean to say he didn't end up with a main female lead, that's just a case of denial that Nishino is a main character.

    yes but even though its sorted it didnt clearly says that nishino is one of the main character unlike toujo and manaka.... that it is clearly stated that they are one of the main characters... and wat are u babling about its already stated and im just staying with the facts...

    and wat is that fact are you saying where is ur evidence that nishino is a main character? how did u know dat kawashita mizuki failed to mention nishino as one of the characters? if im in denial ur also in denial its clearly stated there that toujo and manaka are both main characters... while nishino was never mentioned


    Quote Originally Posted by MojoMunkeez View Post
    Zikor, learn to type. That was a wall of unintelligible text.
    please mind ur own business this is my own none formal typing.... so please again mind ur own business


    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilala View Post
    sry to mention this but wikipedia is an edit base so it can be editted by some of fans. But likely i have seen it bcoz b4 i dl the full ver or ichigo, i will read in wikipedia 1st so i wont complain that it is not right.

    But the fact is, throughout the manga, we can only see that the serious relationship between tsukie and junpei is quite elaborate. Even mizuki herself say that in the beginning, she want it that way. The editor quote can be seen in the final vol of this manga. But in the anime it is likely that the relationship of both "main character" is build-up.

    The true is, the wikipedia is saying wat is in the anime and not manga. If u say it base on the anime, it is true that the main character is just 2 that is manaka and toujou. But in manga it is quite different. It is around 3 person and not 2.

    If it is only 2 and that if u say it is not nishino tsukasa, i think u will change the idea. why do the author bother to say about nishino life in the story.
    What i mean is why did she manage to get every piece of nishino daily life in tsuruya? It is because nishino is one of the important character.

    Main mean important character and that mean what the story is all about. That the reason why the author make alot of sets for nishino. She want us to have a clear view of 1 of the important character in the manga. Not like anime, it is different. ^^
    yes it can be edited but ull know if it has been edited cause ull see thereIP address after it has been edited.... and about wikipedia stating only the anime ur wrong read it again.... its the summary of the manga also.... even though they gave nishino a huge part there that doenst mean that shes a main character.. u already said it shes one of the improtant characters...but shes not one of the main characters.... th reason why she bothered to say about nishino life is bcoz shes a huge part in manaka's life so inorder for the people to decide which person in there own mind best suites manaka and also to create a rivalry between the two(toujo & junpei) cause it will not be fair if only toujo was given to much attention.... and about ur friends..... still it is different from ichigo even though it came from the humans mind.. and i surely know thats its alot different cause every movement or words may cvhange the outcome of the situation..
    Last edited by zikor21; 11-20-2006 at 02:55 PM. Reason: add stuff
    Someday i just know we'll be prisoners of the Magic of Love....i'll always be right here for you...right by your side....

  7. #97
    d.A. is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Socal.
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zikor21 View Post
    yes but even though its sorted it didnt clearly says that nishino is one of the main character unlike toujo and manaka.... that it is clearly stated that they are one of the main characters... and wat are u babling about its already stated and im just staying with the facts...
    Clearly you say? Where? There is no line there that states Manaka and Toujo are the only main characters of the manga. In fact it states Nishino is a main character.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Tsukasa Nishino (西野つかさ, Nishino Tsukasa?)
    She is another main character in the series. Her idol-caliber face, fair hair, and straightforward personality make her very popular at school. With her looks, she attracts literally dozens of admirers but turns down each and every one.

    Quote Originally Posted by zikor21 View Post
    and wat is that fact are you saying where is ur evidence that nishino is a main character?
    Ay naku, hindi ito mahirap.

    Sundin mo lang yung basic definitions nang literature:

    Kung ang tauhan ay binigyan ng pangalan, may halaga siya sa istoria.

    Nguinit kung ang pangalan niya ay palaging nababanggit sa boong kwento, ang ibig sabihin nito ay isa siya sa "main characters."

    Iyan ang kahulugan ng "main character." Nishino ay isang "main character."


    A translation for everyone else:

    This isn't hard. Follow the basic definitions of literature.

    If a character is given a name he/she is significant to the story.

    If a character has a name and appears throughout the whole story he/she is a main character.

    That is the definition of a main character. Nishino clearly fits that definition.

    Quote Originally Posted by zikor21 View Post
    how did u know dat kawashita mizuki failed to mention nishino as one of the characters?
    She didn't. Thoughout the many summaries in the actual manga, she describes Nishino as a main character. While she isn't the protagonist nor co-protagonist, she is a main character. It's simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by zikor21 View Post
    if im in denial ur also in denial its clearly stated there that toujo and manaka are both main characters... while nishino was never mentioned
    Again. Learn to properly interpret your "facts." Nishino is a main character, her persona had such a huge impact on the other characters that I can't fathom how you can conclude she isn't.


    Quote Originally Posted by zikor21 View Post
    please mind ur own business this is my own none formal typing.... so please again mind ur own business
    It is our business. This is our forums as much as it is yours. Trying to read incoherant sentences is hard on our eyes. My animated signature says it all.
    Last edited by d.A.; 11-20-2006 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Typo.

    Join the movement today.

  8. #98
    zikor21 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d.A. View Post
    Again. Learn to properly interpret your "facts." Nishino is a main character, her persona had such a huge impact on the other characters that I can't fathom how you can conclude she isn't.

    heloo...!! so dat means even satsuki is also a main character... she also had a hug impact in the from the 1st volume up to the middle..... ?!

    Quote Originally Posted by d.A. View Post
    Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Tsukasa Nishino (西野つかさ, Nishino Tsukasa?)
    She is another main character in the series. Her idol-caliber face, fair hair, and straightforward personality make her very popular at school. With her looks, she attracts literally dozens of admirers but turns down each and every one.

    u just added the first sentence......tsktsktsk


    Quote Originally Posted by d.A. View Post
    It is our business. This is our forums as much as it is yours. Trying to read incoherant sentences is hard on our eyes. My animated signature says it all.
    ]

    again its not ur business.... u might have a problem with it but some of the members dont even the moderators na administrators doesnt have a problem on the way i type or watever..... again "YOU THE ONLY ONE COMPLAINING"... u said it urself this is OUR forum so u shouldnt boss around other people giving them orders to fix somthing....tsktsktsk



    Quote Originally Posted by d.A. View Post
    Clearly you say? Where? There is no line there that states Manaka and Toujo are the only main characters of the manga. In fact it states Nishino is a main character.

    yes your right it doenst clearly state that manaka and toujo are the only main characters but still it is clearly stated that manaka and toujo are one of the main characters while nishino was not stated as a main characters... again u dont really have a prof dat nishino is a main character.... even though she has a huge impact in the manga it doenst mean that she already is a main character...satsuki has a huge impact also.. but is she a main character..??? it is clearly written in the website of wikipedia dat manaka is one of the main character while toujo is also one of the main characters... but when it comes to nishino its wasnt stated that she is ONE of the main characters.....

    wikipedia is a good source of information......
    Last edited by zikor21; 11-20-2006 at 07:51 PM.
    Someday i just know we'll be prisoners of the Magic of Love....i'll always be right here for you...right by your side....

  9. #99
    Kikilala is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    somewhere that i suppose to live
    Posts
    16

    Default

    hmm i think u need to download the last volume of ichigo 100% again and the best place is mangadownload. In the last volume, kawashita mizuki have stated that the project of this manga started from a center that is manaka jumpei and 2 side, east -toujou and west - nishino. And to think of it, it is clearly mean that the story is about 3 and not 2. Like d.a said by fact, it is clearly stated. Yes you can argue with the fact from d.a but You cant argue with the fact from the author herself.

    If you argue with d.a about the bio, what do you know about toujou and nishino other than the appereance? I think it is still the same for both

    And i come to agree with d.a that the nishino got the basic literiture attribute that she is a main character.

    ~sometimes it is easier to tell than to write, it is easier to feel than to like and it is easier to think than to whin~

    no matter if it stated or not, no matter if it told or not,no matter if it describe or not it is base on the protagonise and the author to tell us if she/he is an important character in the story.

    Nishino have been clearly in every chapter. About her thought, behavior and feeling towards the hero. As same as Toujou but the different is the author have make alot of meeting between the two in alot of things rather than the meeting with Toujou. Like zikor says to create a rivalry. If she is 1 of the rival, it will be right if i say she is important and that mean she is 1 of the main. About Satsuki, she have been denial from the story so fast even before manaka choose his mate. So here we can say that she is a co and not the main. It is same as all his friend like Komiyama and Kozue.

    p/s: sometimes i think zikor is still in middle high, at the age of 15 because, the literature term in our high school, we have study this and some basic literiture term of to create a story. And what i know is, if we need to concentrate alot about the character. It is describe as a main character. If it is clear that there is something missing for the character,both character and characteristic, it hardly to say that he/she is the main. There for if it is between co-op and main, i will say nishino is a main.

    for some reason i think zikor will continue his unfact speeches so i wrote what kawashita mizuki say in his final volumes of ichigo 100%.


    Regarding the concept for which we were planning to serialize this: I said vehemently to the manager at the time," In any case,it will be a love story, the center...the middle(Mannaka)...Manaka...? and with that pun,the character named Manaka Junpei was born.

    And so, the female characters were placed side by side, "east and west" with that arrangement, i came up with their names...when i think back to it,it was a manga where i created the plot based on the character names.

    That is why,for these three,even as the author, I have come to call them by their surnames. At the very beginning, Toujou was "maddona-like and adored", and Nishino was the childhood-friend type. And that Time, neither of them wore ichigo panties. Why did the panties have to be strawberry-patterned?I considerd something not flashy,like white and polka dots, so "why?"

    I wonder..

    I thought it might be a symbol of youth at the time or something. Since it wasn't long between my last series, i honestly,unwillingly name it like this. i wanted to play with it more. Eventhough I said that, i thought about making a strawberry patterned screentone for myself, which i was quitr enthusiastic about. For this series, i move to the capital(Tokyo). That's what i truly think. Even so, to have continued for 19 volumes, i couldn't have ever dreamed this possible at that time...
    this is the 1st one. I got 4 more. but i think u need to dl for urself and read it because everyone who read the manga know that nishino is one of the main character because kawashita mizuki said so and unlikely that you and only you that denial these thing.
    Last edited by Kikilala; 11-20-2006 at 08:14 PM.

  10. #100
    heavenorhell7 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    183

    Default

    This is a Suzuka thread. I know it's not the best manga out there and that the main character Yamato is a poor excuse for a man, but please stay on topic. I've been reading all these comparisons to ichigo 100%, and frankly, it's starting to get annoying. The conversation has gone too far astray from Suzuka; so, to get it back on track: let's bitch and moan about how pissed off this manga is making us (if it is).

 

 
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162