Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: FUMON TONKOU

  1. #1
    Ex_Far Seer is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8

    Default FUMON TONKOU

    What the hell is that?
    From what is mentioned in the manga, I haven't fully understood that...
    "One of the locational techniques of Chou Senji Rakketsu" and when you destroy an opponent of yours, a path will open for you etc.

    Is that some kind of "copying techniques" or being able to read the furyoku pulses of your opponent?

    Damn, I'm soooo confused.
    Could someone please explain it to me?

  2. #2
    ApocalypticARK is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ┐('~`;)┌
    Posts
    1,947

    Default

    Ability to read and predict the furyokou flow of your oponenet. Kind of like in DBZ, where you could locate someone by feeling their energy level, except high control over Chou-SenjiRyakketsu FumonTonkou enables you accurately predict the movements of your oponent's furyokou and what you get out of that is knowing when and where to dodge even before your oponent attacks. The effect of it will be shown much more clearly later on, when a certain some else uses it like taking candy from a baby.
    Currently playing Akatsuki no Goei

  3. #3
    Ex_Far Seer is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticARK
    Ability to read and predict the furyokou flow of your oponenet. Kind of like in DBZ, where you could locate someone by feeling their energy level, except high control over Chou-SenjiRyakketsu FumonTonkou enables you accurately predict the movements of your oponent's furyokou and what you get out of that is knowing when and where to dodge even before your oponent attacks. The effect of it will be shown much more clearly later on, when a certain some else uses it like taking candy from a baby.
    Besides that, does it enable to copy the techniques of the opponent(so that you can do them, too)?

    And finally, is that technique one of the techniques of Chou-SenjiRyakketsu?

  4. #4
    ApocalypticARK is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ┐('~`;)┌
    Posts
    1,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_Far Seer
    Besides that, does it enable to copy the techniques of the opponent(so that you can do them, too)?
    The only way to do that is to steal the spirit they're using.
    As I said before, you'll see later how it's used much more clearly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_Far Seer
    And finally, is that technique one of the techniques of Chou-SenjiRyakketsu?
    Why else would the Chou-SenjiRyakketsu prefix be attached to it?
    The Chou-SenjiRyakketsu is like the ultimate knowledge over the secrets of furyokou.
    Currently playing Akatsuki no Goei

  5. #5
    Ex_Far Seer is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_Far Seer
    Besides that, does it enable to copy the techniques of the opponent(so that you can do them, too)?
    The only way to do that is to steal the spirit they're using.
    As I said before, you'll see later how it's used much more clearly.
    I just said that because Ren, according to the manga, said that he learned all the techniques of Mikihisa Asakura... But that's irrelevant, isn't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_Far Seer
    And finally, is that technique one of the techniques of Chou-SenjiRyakketsu?
    Why else would the Chou-SenjiRyakketsu prefix be attached to it?
    The Chou-SenjiRyakketsu is like the ultimate knowledge over the secrets of furyokou.
    Thanks for t3h info..
    I\'m Far Seer...

  6. #6
    ApocalypticARK is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ┐('~`;)┌
    Posts
    1,947

    Default

    He learned the Chou-SenjiRyakketsu FumonTonkou from Mikihisa by fighting him and watching how he used FumonTonkou. Ren didn't use anything but his high leveled mind to copy the technique. He was able to copy because the FumonTonkou is something anyone can learn, hence the many techniques that have the Chou-SenjiRyakketsu prefix; they don't require a specific type of spirit to use, but require extensive knowledge over furyokou which the Chou-SenjiRyakketsu book itself gives, but Ren decided to learn it the hard way without reading the Chou-SenjiRyakketsu.
    Currently playing Akatsuki no Goei

  7. #7
    Madi-chan's Avatar
    Madi-chan is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,380

    Default

    Good grief. I'm a HUGE Shaman King fan, but I still have no idea what you guys are talking about. Some powers...

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162