Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11
    vekou is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A world created 5 minutes ago...
    Posts
    368

    Default

    yo, the raws are out:

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/uyje61

    now, only eri is being inactive in the story....

  2. #12
    Kyto1984 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas BABY!
    Posts
    209

    Default

    I'm kinda surprised that we got the raws so soon. Since that one dude got arrested we usually don't see the raws until about Friday morning.

    I'm curious to who else is going to take part in the walk. The main focus has been around 2-C, but 2-D is bound to crash it. Also, Sara's church seems to be the first marker after the school. So that could give 1-D the opportunity to enter the event too.

    Catgirl, SEEDs two original stories written by me. Review them if you like what you see.

  3. #13
    vekou is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A world created 5 minutes ago...
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyto1984 View Post
    I'm kinda surprised that we got the raws so soon. Since that one dude got arrested we usually don't see the raws until about Friday morning.
    that's why it's really hard to find raws immediately.. raws are scanned immediately but only released to the public later..

    i'll just keep on searching for b52, b53 is out now (about tougou i think)...

    i forgot the exact date when b52 was released.. was it the first week of july?

  4. #14
    Kyto1984 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas BABY!
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vekou View Post
    i forgot the exact date when b52 was released.. was it the first week of july?
    Hmmm...it would have been somewhere between the last week in june and the first week of july.

    Catgirl, SEEDs two original stories written by me. Review them if you like what you see.

  5. #15
    ultraness is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Wow. Harima really does go "evil" (check out those horns!) and try to make sure Karasuma ditches Tenma. However, Harima now has to show some sort of support for True Oudou to redeem himself; it'd be really pathetic if he can't learn something from this incident.
    Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

  6. #16
    Swampstorm is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Everywhere... with some exceptions.
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyto1984
    I'm curious to who else is going to take part in the walk. The main focus has been around 2-C, but 2-D is bound to crash it. Also, Sara's church seems to be the first marker after the school. So that could give 1-D the opportunity to enter the event too.
    2-D is probably involved, since Tougou helped plan it. I wouldn't be surprised if 1-D gets brought in to create chaos in the Hanai-Yuuki-Mikoto-Asou-Sara mess.

    Quote Originally Posted by ultraness
    Wow. Harima really does go "evil" (check out those horns!) and try to make sure Karasuma ditches Tenma. However, Harima now has to show some sort of support for True Oudou to redeem himself; it'd be really pathetic if he can't learn something from this incident.
    Not necessarily. I think he should blindly chase after Tenma in the dark and try to beat Karasuma to the confession. If he tries to do so, the laws that govern the SR universe will probably take care of the rest.

  7. #17
    ultraness is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swampstorm View Post
    Not necessarily. I think he should blindly chase after Tenma in the dark and try to beat Karasuma to the confession. If he tries to do so, the laws that govern the SR universe will probably take care of the rest.
    Well, he would almost certainly confess to Eri (again) if he tries to do something like this. Not that I would mind that, but I'm getting tired of misunderstandings like this. Ah, it doesn't really matter what happens; I'm just glad I'm excited about ths series again.
    Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

  8. #18
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    Hey guys Townsocks release of chapter 238 is out!

    LMAO Poor Harima trying to be 3VIL by manipulating Karasuma to leave Tenma without saying goodbye, but instead led Karasuma to ask Tenma to be his Girl Friend... LMAO Harima really is an idiot or he's really just a nice guy under all that. He really couldn't hurt Tenma even if he isn't directly involved

    Last edited by kniteowl; 08-24-2007 at 03:39 AM.



  9. #19
    Styx Boatman is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the Geofront in the Philippines
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    Hey guys Townsocks release of chapter 238 is out!

    LMAO Poor Harima trying to be 3VIL by manipulating Karasuma to leave Tenma without saying goodbye, but instead led Karasuma to ask Tenma to be his Girl Friend... LMAO Harima really is an idiot or he's really just a nice guy under all that. He really couldn't hurt Tenma even if he isn't directly involved
    True...in a way Harima has just hammered another nail to the coffin for anyy potential relationship he could have with Tenma...he inadvertently simply hastened the process of Karasuma and Tenma hooking up....

    ....which is a great thing for those of us who support FLAG and True Oudou....
    NOVUS ORDO SAECLORUM

  10. #20
    eviscerator is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Wow, Karasuma asks Tenma. Admittedly, I didn't see that coming. I thought if anything it would be the other way around. And Harima goes evil and it backfires. Typical. So now everyone is set for Flag. Damn, Flag does look like the most likely outcome at the moment. Oh well.
    You make your face a mask. A mask to hide your face. A face to hide the pain. A pain that eats your heart. A heart nobody knows.

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162