Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    Mini Jesus is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    L.A., California, U.S.
    Posts
    170

    Default

    I've been in a similar position to Tenma before...didn't walk in and see something but I most certainly could hear it and it does really weird you out quite a bit. When that happened I turned and left my apartment right away just like Tenma did at the hospital room.

    Anyway, I'm very glad to to see Eri back, she's been absent for too long in my opinion. Then again I'm very biased.

  2. #62
    luisfcayo is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    162

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Jesus View Post
    I've been in a similar position to Tenma before...didn't walk in and see something but I most certainly could hear it and it does really weird you out quite a bit. When that happened I turned and left my apartment right away just like Tenma did at the hospital room.

    Anyway, I'm very glad to to see Eri back, she's been absent for too long in my opinion. Then again I'm very biased.
    Hmmm I want details

  3. #63
    liekiamhiung is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pontianak, Indonesia
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ultraness View Post
    Maybe Nakamura is not trying to charm the ladies...
    So you are implying that Nakamura is a Gay >.<. j/k
    Just find it quite disturbing after seeing him numerous times in eri's school uniform.

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    I hate to say it, but I think the Flag fans are right, here. Who wouldn't be freaked out if they walked in to find two friends in a... compromising position? Even if Tenma has been pushing them together, that's still something she probably wouldn't want to see, if only because that's a private thing and she's an innocent person.
    Rumbled way : I wouldn't freaked out. I would instantly recorded it and even distributed it while making some cash of it ^__^. Or i will blackmail them.

    Serious one : Yeah, considering that Tenma is a girl. If somehow it is Hanai who spotted them, i am almost certain that he will yell something like " What are you two doing ?! ".
    LONG LIVE HIME-SAMA. MY LIFE FOR RUMBLANDIA!


  4. #64
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    If I were Tenma this is what'd I'd be thinking "No Amount of Therapy will make this moment better...:S" lol

    Well maybe that's an extreme case

    Quote Originally Posted by liekiamhiung
    Rumbled way : I wouldn't freaked out. I would instantly recorded it and even distributed it while making some cash of it ^__^. Or i will blackmail them.
    Yes I'd make two Copies :P... 1 for you (Harima & Eri) And 1 for the internet :P



  5. #65
    liekiamhiung is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pontianak, Indonesia
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    Yes I'd make two Copies :P... 1 for you (Harima & Eri) And 1 for the internet :P
    Why only two, make three. The third copies serves as a blackmail media for Harima & Eri. They should thanks God ( in this case KJ acting as one ) for letting Tenma sees them rather than Yoshidayama or Nishimoto >.<......
    LONG LIVE HIME-SAMA. MY LIFE FOR RUMBLANDIA!


  6. #66
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liekiamhiung View Post
    Why only two, make three. The third copies serves as a blackmail media for Harima & Eri. They should thanks God ( in this case KJ acting as one ) for letting Tenma sees them rather than Yoshidayama or Nishimoto >.<......
    well the 2nd copy would still be in your possession because you wouldn't literally give that copy to the internet you'd upload it and still have the copy unless you needed a backup... just in case.

    Anyways the character I'd be most interested in is, what'd happen is Akira saw this lol!!!



  7. #67
    liekiamhiung is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pontianak, Indonesia
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    well the 2nd copy would still be in your possession because you wouldn't literally give that copy to the internet you'd upload it and still have the copy unless you needed a backup... just in case.

    Anyways the character I'd be most interested in is, what'd happen is Akira saw this lol!!!
    Oh yeah, i forgot i still can keep the 2nd copy >.<.

    Akira, she has a 10 Ghz Processor. It would be something like in the incident when Eri found Harima's naked situation . She would clear up the situation in no time IMHO.
    LONG LIVE HIME-SAMA. MY LIFE FOR RUMBLANDIA!


  8. #68
    ggonzo5 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Why are people saying tenma has a negative reaction at the end? That isnt a negative reaction, its a reaction of shock. Especially since all the characters are innocent in terms of sex. Tenma will most likely give a speech to Harima about the responsibilites of a man.

  9. #69
    liekiamhiung is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pontianak, Indonesia
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ggonzo5 View Post
    Why are people saying tenma has a negative reaction at the end? That isnt a negative reaction, its a reaction of shock. Especially since all the characters are innocent in terms of sex. Tenma will most likely give a speech to Harima about the responsibilites of a man.
    Will she ? I mean before it is Yakumo, her own sister who is involved with Harima's assault so i think Tenma has a inner responsibility to somewhat "lectured" Harima.
    But this is Eri. Eri is only her best-friend. And Tenma always tought that Harima is in love with Eri, and vice-versa. So i would believe that Tenma would become silence or only discuss the matter hesitantly with Eri first. Rather than confront Harima.
    LONG LIVE HIME-SAMA. MY LIFE FOR RUMBLANDIA!


  10. #70
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liekiamhiung View Post
    Oh yeah, i forgot i still can keep the 2nd copy >.<.

    Akira, she has a 10 Ghz Processor. It would be something like in the incident when Eri found Harima's naked situation . She would clear up the situation in no time IMHO.
    lmao then what would tenma be? a 486? :P lol... still processing... 1 week later.... still processing :P lol



 

 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162