About Miko-chin, isn't Nakamura said:
- She is confused with boys charm
- She don't understand boys
- She don't seem to have interest in boys
Of course this only the way he interpret what Ojou said to him about Miko-chin, it can be either true or false statement.
As for Hanai, his situation is exactly the same to Harima's, example:
- They both refuse to see outside their tunnel of vision of love (except some rare occasion)
- They both love a Tsukamoto.
- They are both idiots, one hell of an idiot.
The point is, Hanai is the one to choose, but as long as his vision is stuck at Yakumon there is no chance for other girl, except some event happen. To me, Miko-chin deserves someone who said he really love her like Asou and not someone who temporary lost memory. Give the sullen Asou a chance to have his season of Spring.