Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42
  1. #31
    reinard-fox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St.Petersburg (Russia)
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    Well, was Harima ever interested in understanding Yakumo? Was he ever trying to get to know her better? I mean that he probably won't even care about Yakumo here - all his thoughts will be about Tenma and Eri. And here, basing at how he still likes (loves) Tenma he probably will support her side if he ever gets to know about her being a snowman. Since he never thinks rationally when it comes to Tenma I doubt that he'll try to get to know the whole story - he'll just turn berserk after recognizing that Tenma was hurt. Not even caring whose fault it is.

  2. #32
    Kolox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    The great progress for Flag will be when Harima will think of Eri when she isn't there
    Until Harima recognize Yakumo as a woman and not only as a "pal" there is no future for Onigiri..it's a shame, that could be really interesting

  3. #33
    shimano87 is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    73

    Default

    to ultraness; i use the abbreviation of S&M to distinguish the meaning of slave and master...since i got tired of typing..lol

    to liekiamhung and the gang; i'm a guy! yippee!

    reinard-kun's argument is acceptable really, since harima turns extermely 'violent' (in a gentle way) when the word 'tenma' is mentioned. if he finds out that she was turned into a snowman/woman he'd be freaked out literally. but he would care for yakumo's action because;
    1.she is tenma's sister
    2.he has stereotyped yakumo as a nice girl


    however i dun think he would react otherwise when it comes to eri. remember the reason why he ran his hat off was because he promised her and he was purely thinking of repaying her for what she did before the event. it was only an act of repaying one's kindness. and the lunch outing or whatsoever was because he promised her again. he was never kind to her just because...or not that i can remember

    true that the great progress will be when harima thinks about eri when she's not there.but i faithfully feel that there will be place for onigiri to happen if yakumo becomes more lenient with herself. that KJ draws her other personalities out, maybe. no matter in terms of yakumo's character progress, her x harima story repeat would be helpful since she can speak her mind out to harima (eg: definition of dating).

  4. #34
    reinard-fox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St.Petersburg (Russia)
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    @ Digi-hime: Thanks for the split!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolox
    The great progress for Flag will be when Harima will think of Eri when she isn't there Until Harima recognize Yakumo as a woman and not only as a "pal" there is no future for Onigiri..it's a shame, that could be really interesting
    Agreed.


    Quote Originally Posted by shimano87
    reinard-kun's argument is acceptable really, since harima turns extermely 'violent' (in a gentle way) when the word 'tenma' is mentioned. if he finds out that she was turned into a snowman/woman he'd be freaked out literally. but he would care for yakumo's action because;
    1.she is tenma's sister
    2.he has stereotyped yakumo as a nice girl
    She is Tenma's sister indeed, but this fact have never made him try to get to know her beter before, so why would he be interested in her reaction now?

    Yes, he thinks of her as about a nice girl, but once again: why would it trigger him to think about her strange behaviour? It's not like he cares about her that much, Tenma will overshodow her in his thoughts complitely, the only thing he will be thinking about is Tenma, not Yakumo.

    Quote Originally Posted by shimano87
    but i faithfully feel that there will be place for onigiri to happen if yakumo becomes more lenient with herself.
    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by shimano87
    that KJ draws her other personalities out, maybe. no matter in terms of yakumo's character progress, her x harima story repeat would be helpful since she can speak her mind out to harima (eg: definition of dating).
    You mean that we can learn more about Yakumo's character if she gets one more one-on-one scene with Harima and speakes about herself to him because she trusts him?

  5. #35
    liekiamhiung is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pontianak, Indonesia
    Posts
    921

    Default

    To Digi Hime : Thanks for the split

    I think for Flag and Onigiri to developed to next stage would be the same as Kolox stated. Either that Harima would start miss Eri or Yakumo.

    Maybe the farest that Harima would do when knowing the slaping incident is asking the matter to Yakumo. But he will not dwelve it to deep if Tenma involved in it. Like why did Yakumo did it, why did she changed or some sort. i agree with Reinard expect this :
    all his thoughts will be about Tenma and Eri
    Cause wasn't his thougts still all about Tenma ATM

    Ultraness : ur claims about wether Harima would be angry to Yakumo is pointless too. He has a nice attitude towards other girls. too. Besides, much of that events was build on a simple missunderstanding. Not purely harima wants to help Eri with the arranged marriage, but somehow related to Tenma first right. And about the sport event, i think that was because he was feeling guilty because of Eri's leg? About the first flag incident, he was coincidentaly there.....

    About my claim toward Eri x Harima is based by my POV, well if it upset u then nvm. About the abreviations is wide, because we are in the net. we mus t become flexible in using some shorting word. Beside did Sadosim and Macocism really connects with what Shimano posted first...

    People are formed by past -> present -> future. u can't just judge people by their present attitude. About the Thomas Theorem, i want to ask wether well-know Issac Newton gravitation theory works well on SR too. like Tenma's event when escaping from the woman's toilet. my point is using a theorem like that too justify something in a dream world is need to be thouroughly though over..... So many aspects in real world that is missing is the world of SR..

    I said Tenma change Harima indirectly... Would Harima even changes if he never met Tenma before....
    LONG LIVE HIME-SAMA. MY LIFE FOR RUMBLANDIA!


  6. #36
    shimano87 is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    73

    Default

    to digi-hime : thanks for taking half my thread away?...lol..thanks for the split, it helps

    Quote Originally Posted by reinard-fox View Post
    She is Tenma's sister indeed, but this fact have never made him try to get to know her beter before, so why would he be interested in her reaction now?

    Yes, he thinks of her as about a nice girl, but once again: why would it trigger him to think about her strange behaviour? It's not like he cares about her that much, Tenma will overshodow her in his thoughts complitely, the only thing he will be thinking about is Tenma, not Yakumo.
    i arguments in this are mostly based on the fact that yakumo has never been seen doing it before in SR. but in reality when a guy likes someone, he would definitely consider the feelings of those closest to the person he likes. which in this case tenma's sister. though reading liekiamhung's post provides a possibility that reality and fantasy doesn't thoroughly apply in SR relationships.

    true maybe harima has never paid attention to yakumo's action whatsoever but most of the actions that yakumo took which involves harima does not and has never relate itself to tenma. her decision to help harima with the manga and the valentine's chapter was purely her own actions. But since this actually involves tenma, harima and of course the 'slapper' yakumo.

    Quote Originally Posted by reinard-fox View Post
    You mean that we can learn more about Yakumo's character if she gets one more one-on-one scene with Harima and speakes about herself to him because she trusts him?
    true that's what i meant but i see that when she is with harima that yakumo presents a different type of person from when i first thought of her. like the time she lied to tenma and didn't make dinner because she was helping out harima. it just shows that she is a flexible person and capable of doing things which if off routine.

  7. #37
    reinard-fox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St.Petersburg (Russia)
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shimano87 View Post
    i arguments in this are mostly based on the fact that yakumo has never been seen doing it before in SR. but in reality when a guy likes someone, he would definitely consider the feelings of those closest to the person he likes. which in this case tenma's sister. though reading liekiamhung's post provides a possibility that reality and fantasy doesn't thoroughly apply in SR relationships.
    Leaving aside liekiamhung's post, we should take into acount another factor: Harima. While I agree that feeling of those who are close to the person you love should be considered, I still do not see how this is connected to Harima. Can you give me an example of him seriously caring about Yakumo before?

    Quote Originally Posted by shimano87 View Post
    true maybe harima has never paid attention to yakumo's action whatsoever but most of the actions that yakumo took which involves harima does not and has never relate itself to tenma. her decision to help harima with the manga and the valentine's chapter was purely her own actions. But since this actually involves tenma, harima and of course the 'slapper' yakumo.
    It seems to me that your last sentence is somehow unfinished. Did you mean that this case is different form others because it involves Tenma? If so, I should say: it is even worser to Yakumo then - all Harima's thoughts will be directed only to Tenma (maybe he wil blame "that damn ojou" too), leaving no place for curiosity "why imouto-san did that".

    Quote Originally Posted by shimano87 View Post
    true that's what i meant but i see that when she is with harima that yakumo presents a different type of person from when i first thought of her. like the time she lied to tenma and didn't make dinner because she was helping out harima. it just shows that she is a flexible person and capable of doing things which if off routine.
    So we could learn more about Yakumo if she get some interactions with Harima? Agreed.

  8. #38
    ultraness is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liekiamhiung View Post
    Ultraness : ur claims about wether Harima would be angry to Yakumo is pointless too. He has a nice attitude towards other girls. too. Besides, much of that events was build on a simple missunderstanding.
    No, Harima consistently reacting to Eriís wellbeing is solid evidence that Harima would react negatively to learning that Yakumo slapped Eri.

    Quote Originally Posted by liekiamhiung View Post
    Besides, much of that events was build on a simple missunderstanding.
    Like what? Part of the reason Harima helps Eri in several of my examples is due to Harima understanding that Eri is in pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by liekiamhiung View Post
    Not purely harima wants to help Eri with the arranged marriage, but somehow related to Tenma first right.
    This changes in Chapter 152, when he agrees to help Eri in addition to helping Tenma. If Harima didnít care about her wellbeing, he wouldnít have done so.

    Quote Originally Posted by liekiamhiung View Post
    And about the sport event, i think that was because he was feeling guilty because of Eri's leg?
    Brought on by his conscience, but he wouldnít have done anything if he didnít care about her wellbeing.

    Quote Originally Posted by liekiamhiung View Post
    About the first flag incident, he was coincidentaly there.....
    Yes, and he wouldnít have done anything at all if he didnít care about her wellbeing.

    Quote Originally Posted by liekiamhiung View Post
    About my claim toward Eri x Harima is based by my POV, well if it upset u then nvm.
    I don't care that your claims come from your point of view; my claims come from my perspective, as well. My problem lies in your lack of evidence in the manga to back them up.

    Quote Originally Posted by liekiamhiung View Post
    About the abreviations is wide, because we are in the net. we mus t become flexible in using some shorting word. Beside did Sadosim and Macocism really connects with what Shimano posted first...
    Over the internet, Iíve never seen anyone use the abbreviation S&M to represent slave and master, likely due to people being smart enough to know the common abbreviation of S&M.

    Quote Originally Posted by liekiamhiung View Post
    People are formed by past -> present -> future. u can't just judge people by their present attitude.
    I tried to teach you the importance of which tense you use in judging people, but it seems like you failed to learn it.

    Itís too bad that you donít think people can change from who they are in the past. Carl Rogers would be sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by liekiamhiung View Post
    About the Thomas Theorem, I want to ask wether well-know Issac Newton gravitation theory works well on SR too. like Tenma's event when escaping from the woman's toilet. my point is using a theorem like that too justify something in a dream world is need to be thouroughly though over.....
    An exception doesnít change the rule. Youíll notice that in almost every other scene they follow the rules of gravity.

    Also, this doesnít explain that Harima isnít acting in accord to how sociology explains his actions.

    Quote Originally Posted by liekiamhiung View Post
    I said Tenma change Harima indirectly... Would Harima even changes if he never met Tenma before....
    The changes are brought about by Harima having a crush. Harima starting to like anyone would have likely been enough for Harima to begin changing himself, considering how false his image of Tenma is.
    Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

  9. #39
    Enma_Ai is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    a house near the hell
    Posts
    49

    Default

    i support onigiri
    i feel yakumo more perfect for harima rather then eri.
    i guess eri derserve the slap.


    I'm A Chobits Fan

  10. #40
    reinard-fox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St.Petersburg (Russia)
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enma_Ai View Post
    i feel yakumo more perfect for harima rather then eri.
    i guess eri derserve the slap.
    I like how you said it without giving any arguments to support your claim. Leaving aside this slap matter, since the discussion on it doesn't seem to have any ending, please tell us why is Yakumo good for Harima and why she is better for Harima then Eri. Or else your words doesn't have any weight and cannot make anyone, who supports another point of view, agree with you.

 

 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162