Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 215

Thread: Endings

  1. #61
    liekiamhiung is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pontianak, Indonesia
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Yes, they are destinied to be together since birth. wkwkwkwkwkwkwk.
    Well Yakumo could go on Harima, that's why Eri with Max. ( all happy end )
    LONG LIVE HIME-SAMA. MY LIFE FOR RUMBLANDIA!


  2. #62
    reinard-fox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St.Petersburg (Russia)
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    Nah, Max will die in some stupid fight with yakuza or whoever.

  3. #63
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ratzuei View Post
    well about the endings... i can only think that JK is aiming for a happy ending. Although we cant be sure how or when that ending is going to happen. Also dont you feel that tenmaxkarasuma pairing that you seek is based only in removing the only obstacle so that the Flag and the Onigiri happen.
    BUSTED!!! yeah that IS one of the reason why I want those two together.
    second reason, if you look at how Karasuma does. He always favours Tenma ^^ (chocolate curry? >.<)

  4. #64
    liekiamhiung is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pontianak, Indonesia
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Yap, he talked with Tenma alot compared to others. seems like Tenma is the one who make the cold herted guys warmer.... And it's all because of love...
    BTW, IMHO the tenmaxkarasuma pairing is what JK made School rumble from first. it was the first conflict in the manga with the addition of Harima. Yakumo and Eri's just come in later. so maybe Flag and Onigiri possibilites lies only to make SR more rumbled ? again it's only my thinking, i still can not read JK's mind... anyone can? wahahahahaha
    LONG LIVE HIME-SAMA. MY LIFE FOR RUMBLANDIA!


  5. #65
    KlausdeNada is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    HumanWorld where the ColdWar begin to End
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I cant read read it too. Maybe he though something differently like pairing Harima with Tae for example.(remember the ending of the School drama?) Harima fate is too rumbled. And I'd liked to know how Tani sensei react when Harima ended with Tae sensei. (become Godzilla or T-rex maybe). heheehee
    Living Like An Angel.
    Born from the Lights and Die without a Corpse.

  6. #66
    vicius is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pe-pe-pe-peru!
    Posts
    110

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by liekiamhiung View Post
    Eri with Max. ( all happy end )
    I disagree! Eri shouldn't end with Max. The way how MAx is portrayed just perfect to just give up to Eri for Harima, he was designed to be the oponent! not the winner.

    Eri / Harima <3

    Anyway, if Eri doesnt end with Harima... well kobayashi could make her travel to another dimension meet a guy form a country like... Peru. Make her fell in love with me... I MEAN HE! =3

    Uhmm about the happy ending theory. Of course is going to be happy... but kobayashi-sensei is ceirtanly unpredictable. What you could call happy?

  7. #67
    reinard-fox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St.Petersburg (Russia)
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vicius
    Uhmm about the happy ending theory. Of course is going to be happy... but kobayashi-sensei is ceirtanly unpredictable. What you could call happy?
    Perhaps when noone suffers too much and noone dies (exept for Akira who have really dangerous job). I wonder how it can be avoided...

  8. #68
    Kolox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    Tenma getting over Karasuma and having a falling in love with new lame guy, then Harima would start everything from the scratch And the third year !!....It's what would be kind of lame, I have no clue what KJ is thinking, draging SR plot to such point where battle is inevitable.

  9. #69
    vicius is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pe-pe-pe-peru!
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolox View Post
    Tenma getting over Karasuma and having a falling in love with new lame guy, then Harima would start everything from the scratch And the third year !!....It's what would be kind of lame, I have no clue what KJ is thinking, draging SR plot to such point where battle is inevitable.
    I just want to point: Karasuma isn't lame ^^; he beated Harima several times, in fact Harima admired his work. He is a weirdo, but not lame.

    I will suggest that Eri is going to confess to Harima in her competition with Tenma. That my friends will be thereal start to the flag... even if she is rejected or not. The chances will change.

  10. #70
    reinard-fox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St.Petersburg (Russia)
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vicius View Post
    I just want to point: Karasuma isn't lame ^^; he beated Harima several times, in fact Harima admired his work. He is a weirdo, but not lame.

    I will suggest that Eri is going to confess to Harima in her competition with Tenma. That my friends will be thereal start to the flag... even if she is rejected or not. The chances will change.
    Agreed with both. She is putting too much effort to give up even if seh gets rejected - and she will be rejected for sure. I wonder how it will be - the most extreem way is Eri confessing to Harima right in front of Tenma. I wonder what Harima will do since no matter what he says he is loosing and a horrible for him situation is created. If Harima says "no" Tenma will start to hate him because she still belives that Harima loves Tenma and if she hears this no she'll just begin to think that Harijma is coward or monkey. If he says "yes" then Odou dies - he can't say no. I wonder if KJ will creat such a situation.

 

 
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162