View Poll Results: Flag or Onigiri?
- 36. You may not vote on this poll
Digital Eon was the only mod who read this....but she left from our subforum long ago....
I actually can't undarstand: did i really read my first post in this thread that unclear? Or those people didn't read it?
You may vote hear only if you are actively posting in SCHOOL RUMBLE SUBFORUM. If not go to Favourite Girl or Favourite Couple or The Ultimate Harima-pairing poll threads and vote there.
Last edited by reinard-fox; 12-17-2006 at 11:10 AM.
Sensei é-è ...
Last edited by rikem; 12-17-2006 at 01:28 PM.
I guess this is just a truly rumbled forum, that must be it
It's pains me to say it to you Reinard-kun but.... I think you missed the point about what 'forum' is all about
If only 'premium users' can write, than the idea "Everyone can say what they have in mind" is pointless.
Of course, the rule was simple - You wanted to know what people who post in SR forum think ?? ... well, you don't need to get a new thread for that - you can ask them. And more people voting in poll makes the statistic more accurate.
Secondly, you believe to much into people intelligence When you see that big animating button with word "Vote" - as being a being in democration world - you just click it. Then you read the rules : "uups, I weren't supposed to click the button, but well.... shit happens, no one will kill me for that"
Thirdly...was the thread only to get the information or it was supposed to be a 'let's talk about' thread ?? If only 5-6 people talk in one thread.. it can get rather boring.
Lastly, in forum people have a right to disapprove So I disaproved with you're rules and voted
I agree but several corrections:
1) The limit for poeple to be considered active posters is........3 posts in this section. (look ate vie rido - he got 4 and his post is counted).
2) So your vote is welcome. (i was joking about 1000 of course....I thought it was clear. Sorry if i created missunderstanding by it)
3) I wanted to count people who participate in discussion at least somehow, at least a bit. People without posts or with 1 posts didn't participate i guess.
4) The poll is one of ways to ask people what do they like better - so i created the poll.
5) Originally It is getting info thread. Of course talking is not prohibited as well, if you want.
6) There are 3 threads to say what pairing you like better already and each has more then 200 posts in them.
Looks like i really made a mistake creating this....too bad no mod is here to close it.
@ argenta: you are welcome to vote.
Last edited by reinard-fox; 12-19-2006 at 08:30 AM.
So, it is ok for me to post. I actively enter and read here, but now rarely post something here. And i already post here, so .... sorry if i violate the rule here
OK! I'm happy that misunderstanging is now solved.
@ bahamut_zero: you are one of the oldest members and most active threads creaters here. Of course your vote is welcome!