Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 122
  1. #41
    ultraness is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reinard-fox View Post
    Romance, here it is romance for sure. I can't remember her blushing when giving anything to Hanai, who is also her senpai.
    Blushing is a sign of embarrassment, not love. You don't remember her blushing after giving anything to Hanai because she has never given anything to Hanai. She has blushed countless times when Hanai is around, however, and nothing in the manga suggests she wouldn't blush if she gave him anything. Lack of evidence as evidence is never very strong, and won't prove anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut_zero View Post
    After read chapter 205 and based on several facts from older chapters
    1. Yakumo loves her sister
    2. Harima loves Tenma, and wishes the best for her
    3. Yakumo notices and realizes Harima cares for her sister
    4. Therefore mixed feeling toward Harima (the only guy in world is immune to her psychic ability), from lastest chapters, we know yakumo definitely has feeling
    5. Eri likes Harima (loves)
    6. Eri sees Yakumo as rival because of misunderstanding
    7. Tenma is Eri's close friend, therefore she cant hate her
    8. Eri doesn't know Harima loves Tenma, because Tenma has feeling for Karasuma, and eri knows it
    9. Eri thinks Yakumo loves Harima, so she thinks Yakumo "tries" to do anything to get Harima (like herself)
    10. Eri thinks Harima loves her (because of complicated and coincedence events)
    1. This is true, and has been obvious since the first volume.

    2. While Harima loves Tenma, he frequently acts against her best wishes. For example, he ruins her birthday cake for Karasuma which makes Tenma very sad. Occasionally, he does a good deed for Tenma, such as the time he convinces Karasuma to go to her birthday party, but he quickly reverts back to his selfish nature.

    3. Anyone in School Rumble, except possibly Tenma, would realize Harima has feelings for Tenma after reading his manga and knowing he wrote it.

    4. You make a big assumption in this point, and your statement regarding Harima is simply false. First of all, Harima is not immune to her psychic powers; in fact, Yakumo has read his mind before when Harima mistook Yakumo for Tenma. Yakumo can't read Harima's mind simply because Harima is not attracted to her, not because he's special. Moreover, Harima is not the "only guy in the world" whose mind Yakumo can't read; at Suou's birthday party Yakumo is unable to read the mind of Hanai, a mind she normally has difficulty not reading, because Hanai's mind was filled with thoughts of Suou that day, not Yakumo.

    Concerning Yakumo's "mixed feelings" towards Harima, you, and many other readers, are making assumptions. There are no concrete moments in the manga when Yakumo clearly declares her feelings for Harima, and Chapter 205 is no exception; the chapter shows the thoughts from Eri and Harima's perspective, not Yakumo's, so any interpretation regarding Yakumo's actions in the chapter is merely an assumption. Yakumo could have saved Harima because she's a nice person, because Harima is her friend, because she views Harima as a brother figure, or because she loves him. Personally, until Yakumo has a scene like Chapter 85 when Eri clearly realizes she likes Harimal, I'm going to doubt Yakumo views Harima as more than a friend.

    5. This is pretty obvious, and has been for over a hundred chapters.

    6. Eri did see Yakumo as a rival during the play arc, but stops viewing her as such in Chapter 124 when Yakumo tells Eri she and Harima are not dating. You may be right that Eri still hasn't gotten over her ill sentiment towards Yakumo, though, since Eri is eager to challenge Yakumo in Hagoita in Chapter 161, and she doesn't look too impressed with Yakumo in the most recent chapter.

    7. Nothing can seperate two girls' friendship like a man, and there's no reason to believe Eri won't begin to hate Tenma should Eri discover the truth of Harima's feelings. For example, earlier in the manga, the friendship between Eri and Suou is almost ripped apart because Eri believed Suou was dating Harima.

    8. Eri's knowledge of Tenma's love for Karasuma isn't connected with Eri being oblivious to Harima's crush on Tenma. Eri doesn't know about Harima's feeling for Tenma because, until Chapter 202, everytime Harima has expressed those feelings for Tenma, Eri has believed they were directed towards her.

    9. It's possible Eri does think Yakumo will try anything to get Harima, but Eri doing anything to gain Harima's affection is a new development, and doesn't qualify as evidence from the older chapters. In the older arcs, Eri has backed away when she believed Harima was in a relationship with Tae, Suou, and Yakumo. It's possible Eri will back away again if she discovers the extent of Harima's feelings for Tenma, since, at the moment, Eri thinks Harima just has a great friendship with Tenma.

    10. Quite true, and I was disappointed Yakumo didn't simply clear up the misunderstandings in Chapter 205.

    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut_zero View Post
    So I think when Yakumo says 'Harima-san...loves....Shrimp', she actually tries to tell Eri that Harima actually likes Tenma. The biggest reason for someone doing something he hates is he does it for someone he loves.
    Your guess on Yakumo's vague statement is as good as any, and a bunch of other people on this forum and others have come to the same conclusion. I'm not too sure what she's trying to do, myself, and I'm itching for the next chapter as a result.

    Quote Originally Posted by rikem View Post
    Yakumo is good for lying ?
    What do you mean by your question? Are you asking if it's good that Yakumo lied, or are you asking if Yakumo is good at lying?

    Anyways, is this board completely devoid of Eri x Harima fans, or are they all hiding? I know from official and unofficial polls that it's the most popular paring in School Rumble, but everybody at Stop Tazmo seems to be a Riceball fan.

  2. #42
    reinard-fox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St.Petersburg (Russia)
    Posts
    4,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ultraness View Post
    Blushing is a sign of embarrassment, not love. You don't remember her blushing after giving anything to Hanai because she has never given anything to Hanai. She has blushed countless times when Hanai is around, however, and nothing in the manga suggests she wouldn't blush if she gave him anything. Lack of evidence as evidence is never very strong, and won't prove anything.
    She has no reason to be embarassed here. The situation is: she blushed after seeing Harima eating her meal with a great pleasure. Where is a reason to blush if it is not a pleasure of seeing person you love enjoying something you gave to him? (i would agree if it was a blush after someone saying "Aya, looks like our Ya-chan fell in love with Harima-kun!", but nothing of this way happend). Look here:

    is it a face of embarrasment?
    Your evidence statment is true.

    2. While Harima loves Tenma, he frequently acts against her best wishes. For example, he ruins her birthday cake for Karasuma which makes Tenma very sad. Occasionally, he does a good deed for Tenma, such as the time he convinces Karasuma to go to her birthday party, but he quickly reverts back to his selfish nature.
    You are calling Harima selfish here. Please give an example of Harima hurting Tenma intentionally, not becsause he is clumsy and always falls in the chain of misunderstandings. This is called "rumble".

    3. Anyone in School Rumble, except possibly Tenma, would realize Harima has feelings for Tenma after reading his manga and knowing he wrote it.
    I can't understand the purpose of this statment. It's about anyone. Only two people did it: Yakumo and Tenma. You are right, Tenma is too stupid to realise it, Yakumo's IQ is deffinitely not on a rock's level, so she did understand. So what? You sound offencive here so i want to know where is Yakumo's fault here?

    4. You make a big assumption in this point, and your statement regarding Harima is simply false. First of all, Harima is not immune to her psychic powers; in fact, Yakumo has read his mind before when Harima mistook Yakumo for Tenma. Yakumo can't read Harima's mind simply because Harima is not attracted to her, not because he's special. Moreover, Harima is not the "only guy in the world" whose mind Yakumo can't read; at Suou's birthday party Yakumo is unable to read the mind of Hanai, a mind she normally has difficulty not reading, because Hanai's mind was filled with thoughts of Suou that day, not Yakumo.
    You said it by yourself:
    - she can't read Harima's mind exept for only one moment
    - she can read Hanai's mind exept only one moment
    see the difference?

    Concerning Yakumo's "mixed feelings" towards Harima, you, and many other readers, are making assumptions. There are no concrete moments in the manga when Yakumo clearly declares her feelings for Harima, and Chapter 205 is no exception; the chapter shows the thoughts from Eri and Harima's perspective, not Yakumo's, so any interpretation regarding Yakumo's actions in the chapter is merely an assumption. Yakumo could have saved Harima because she's a nice person, because Harima is her friend, because she views Harima as a brother figure, or because she loves him. Personally, until Yakumo has a scene like Chapter 85 when Eri clearly realizes she likes Harimal, I'm going to doubt Yakumo views Harima as more than a friend.
    Firstly, i fail to see, where in chapter we see Yakumo's feelings from Harima's point of view.
    Secondly, who is Yakumo defending Harima from? She was not attacked. Eri didn't say: "Curse that bastard Harima, he said he hates shrimp and now he eates it! Gotts fuck his ass till he dies!" The one Eri was attacking is Yakumo. Yakumo deffended herself and her feelings. She was not saving Harima here becouse he wasn't attacked. Simple.
    Thirdly, such a scene occurred: while Yakumo was a cat (one of 190-199 chapters). Remember her face when Harima was caring her home? Or you need Yakumo to climb on table and screem: "I love Harima!!!!!!"

    6. Eri did see Yakumo as a rival during the play arc, but stops viewing her as such in Chapter 124 when Yakumo tells Eri she and Harima are not dating. You may be right that Eri still hasn't gotten over her ill sentiment towards Yakumo, though, since Eri is eager to challenge Yakumo in Hagoita in Chapter 161, and she doesn't look too impressed with Yakumo in the most recent chapter.
    She doesn't look to impressed becouse Yakumo never appeared in recent chapters. And now Eri is impressed. Very. Her thoughts: "Rival revived" (you said by yourself that side notes is her thoughts)

    7. Nothing can seperate two girls' friendship like a man, and there's no reason to believe Eri won't begin to hate Tenma should Eri discover the truth of Harima's feelings. For example, earlier in the manga, the friendship between Eri and Suou is almost ripped apart because Eri believed Suou was dating Harima.
    Thats true

    8. Eri's knowledge of Tenma's love for Karasuma isn't connected with Eri being oblivious to Harima's crush on Tenma. Eri doesn't know about Harima's feeling for Tenma because, until Chapter 202, everytime Harima has expressed those feelings for Tenma, Eri has believed they were directed towards her.
    I agree.
    9. It's possible Eri does think Yakumo will try anything to get Harima, but Eri doing anything to gain Harima's affection is a new development, and doesn't qualify as evidence from the older chapters. In the older arcs, Eri has backed away when she believed Harima was in a relationship with Tae, Suou, and Yakumo. It's possible Eri will back away again if she discovers the extent of Harima's feelings for Tenma, since, at the moment, Eri thinks Harima just has a great friendship with Tenma.
    Thats true, though i don't think she will back away, since now she seems to be more confident and determind. Time will show anyways.
    10. Quite true, and I was disappointed Yakumo didn't simply clear up the misunderstandings in Chapter 205.
    Tastes differ. I myself like the style KJ is useing keeping us uncertain untill the very and being able to interpret lines in such a polar ways.
    Your guess on Yakumo's vague statement is as good as any, and a bunch of other people on this forum and others have come to the same conclusion. I'm not too sure what she's trying to do, myself, and I'm itching for the next chapter as a result.

    Anyways, is this board completely devoid of Eri x Harima fans, or are they all hiding? I know from official and unofficial polls that it's the most popular paring in School Rumble, but everybody at Stop Tazmo seems to be a Riceball fan.
    Just for you to know I'm flagger. Just as most of people here. And i have said it contless times. Just as most people here. Starnge you didn't notice.

    P.S. I's good that we can have such a discussion. It would be even better if you didn't sound that offencive.

  3. #43
    Kyto1984 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas BABY!
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ultraness View Post
    What do you mean by your question? Are you asking if it's good that Yakumo lied, or are you asking if Yakumo is good at lying?
    I think rikem is asking just how far Yakumo is willing to go with this. If Yakumo is finally confronting her feelings for Harima, then I wonder to what length she would go. I'm kind of interested in seeing Yakumo actually putting up a fight for a change.

    Anyways, is this board completely devoid of Eri x Harima fans, or are they all hiding? I know from official and unofficial polls that it's the most popular paring in School Rumble, but everybody at Stop Tazmo seems to be a Riceball fan.
    Quite the opposite. There is actually an overabudance of Flaggers in this forum. It's just now that Yakumo is taking some strong actions, they are kind of laying low for now.

  4. #44
    reinard-fox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St.Petersburg (Russia)
    Posts
    4,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyto1984 View Post
    Quite the opposite. There is actually an overabudance of Flaggers in this forum. It's just now that Yakumo is taking some strong actions, they are kind of laying low for now.
    We are not laying low, we are

    ROUTING FOR YAKUMO-CHAN TO FINALLY DO SOMETHING!!!!

    With all we've got. Coz Flag is lonely without it's natural and strong rival.

  5. #45
    rikem is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    France
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ultraness View Post
    What do you mean by your question? Are you asking if it's good that Yakumo lied, or are you asking if Yakumo is good at lying?
    both ... well i was going only for the second way. but with your reflect, both way are good. For all i know about Yakumo, Honesty was a expected talent. so... her "harima loves shrimp" is triple mysterious act for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ultraness View Post
    Anyways, is this board completely devoid of Eri x Harima fans, or are they all hiding? I know from official and unofficial polls that it's the most popular paring in School Rumble, but everybody at Stop Tazmo seems to be a Riceball fan.
    loooooooool you're a funny guy. it's a well balanced forum (thanks to reinard-fox-sensei ;D ) but right now we all Happy to see Yakumo, all without distinction of faction. she's once again on the battlefield after something like one year (well not really , we have the chap B43, lol). So we take care of her. but with the break-time of release, flag will refound its wind.



  6. #46
    Kyto1984 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas BABY!
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reinard-fox View Post
    We are not laying low, we are

    ROUTING FOR YAKUMO-CHAN TO FINALLY DO SOMETHING!!!!

    With all we've got. Coz Flag is lonely without it's natural and strong rival.
    GO GO ONGIRI!!! CRUSH ALL THOSE WHO OPPOSE YOU!!!

    But seriously, you seem to be the only flagger that seems to speaking up right now, even though most of your comments seem to be pro-onigiri at this moment. Although I'm sure that Yakumo will disapear back into the b chapters in a few issues I pray it doesn't happen, I just want to wallow in the onigiri spotlight for whatever few moments we have left.
    Last edited by Kyto1984; 12-13-2006 at 02:02 PM.

  7. #47
    reinard-fox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St.Petersburg (Russia)
    Posts
    4,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rikem View Post
    loooooooool you're a funny guy. it's a well balanced forum (thanks to reinard-fox-sensei ;D ) but right now we all Happy to see Yakumo, all without distinction of faction. she's once again on the battlefield after something like one year (well not really , we have the chap B43, lol). So we take care of her. but with the break-time of release, flag will refound its wind.
    Seconded, agreed, and much thanks for accentuation.

    This forum really is good. For me the best one.

  8. #48
    YuYo is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ultraness View Post
    Blushing is a sign of embarrassment, not love.

    2. While Harima loves Tenma, he frequently acts against her best wishes. For example, he ruins her birthday cake for Karasuma which makes Tenma very sad. Occasionally, he does a good deed for Tenma, such as the time he convinces Karasuma to go to her birthday party, but he quickly reverts back to his selfish nature.

    3. Anyone in School Rumble, except possibly Tenma, would realize Harima has feelings for Tenma after reading his manga and knowing he wrote it.

    4.
    Concerning Yakumo's "mixed feelings" towards Harima, you, and many other readers, are making assumptions. There are no concrete moments in the manga when Yakumo clearly declares her feelings for Harima, and Chapter 205 is no exception; the chapter shows the thoughts from Eri and Harima's perspective, not Yakumo's, so any interpretation regarding Yakumo's actions in the chapter is merely an assumption. Yakumo could have saved Harima because she's a nice person, because Harima is her friend, because she views Harima as a brother figure, or because she loves him. Personally, until Yakumo has a scene like Chapter 85 when Eri clearly realizes she likes Harimal, I'm going to doubt Yakumo views Harima as more than a friend.

    6. she doesn't look too impressed with Yakumo in the most recent chapter.

    10. Quite true, and I was disappointed Yakumo didn't simply clear up the misunderstandings in Chapter 205.

    Anyways, is this board completely devoid of Eri x Harima fans, or are they all hiding? I know from official and unofficial polls that it's the most popular paring in School Rumble, but everybody at Stop Tazmo seems to be a Riceball fan.
    First of all.Blushing CAN be a sign of romance and in this case I'd say a clear one at that.

    2. The fact that he messes up doesn't change the fact that he sincerily
    wants her best.His ulterior motive in making Karasuma go at party was to
    change his manga.He was selfish but thought that it's for her best.

    3. And your point being? Besides as far as I remember Tenma did understand
    when she read the manga."why didn't he just say it out loud?"

    4.You are correct that she can't read his mind cause he has no romantic
    feelings for her.
    However making the assumption about her feelings ain't excatly rocket
    science.Have you read the bonus chaps?What about the ghostgirl arcs?
    There have been several chaps where we can see her feelings just as clearly
    as Eris in 85 that you reffered toShe has steadily built feelings for him the
    entire series, it ain't as far fetched as you make it sound.

    6.What are you talking about?Have we read the same chapter?She looks like
    a storm about to blow.

    7.Agreed

    10.Just like that?And hurt the feelings of Tenma,Harima and Eri?Great idea!
    The way I see why she couldn't tell the truth is because

    1) She has feelings for Harima
    2) Telling Eri that Harima loves Tenma would harm Harima
    3) Harming Harima is out of the question since she has feelings for him
    4) If Tenma found out it would put her in an awkward situation.And since she
    also loves her sister she wouldn't do so


    And to your las question.The answer is yes there are flaggers here.Majority in
    fact.And when something big like Eris birthday or the current arc happen,we
    gather to discuss about it in the same threads.And unlike you apparently
    believe we do NOT fight about this stuff like little girls but give compliments
    to either side when things look bright for them.Civilized discussion is the corner stone to productive community like this.

    But turning a blind eye to Yakumos character development
    and blatantly expelling any possibility of HarimaxYakumo has proven you to be
    an opinionated fool and at least in my eyes making you lose all credibility.
    Nietzsche is dead
    -god

  9. #49
    reinard-fox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St.Petersburg (Russia)
    Posts
    4,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YuYo View Post
    And to your las question.The answer is yes there are flaggers here.Majority in
    fact.And when something big like Eris birthday or the current arc happen,we
    gather to discuss about it in the same threads.And unlike you apparently
    believe we do NOT fight about this stuff like little girls but give compliments
    to either side when things look bright for them.Civilized discussion is the corner stone to productive community like this.

    But turning a blind eye to Yakumos character development
    and blatantly expelling any possibility of HarimaxYakumo has proven you to be
    an opinionated fool and at least in my eyes making you lose all credibility.
    I agree with all (not only things i qouted).

    Seriously, coming with first post and behaving like that...it is childish.
    Last edited by reinard-fox; 12-13-2006 at 02:39 PM.

  10. #50
    YuYo is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reinard-fox View Post
    I agree with all (not only things i qouted).

    Seriously, coming with first post and behaving like that...it is childish.
    When I first read his post I thougt it was a some sort of joke.

    It seriously pisses me off,when ppl behave like kids.And as I'm sure most of us here aren't,it's even more infuriating.

    It's as if he's expecting us to be pulling each others hairs over
    this stuff
    Nietzsche is dead
    -god

 

 
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162