View Poll Results: School Rumble vs Ouran High Host Club

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • School Rumble

    82 73.21%
  • Ouran High School Host Club

    30 26.79%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47
  1. #11
    AyaseYue is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pink Fluffy Bunny Land 0_o
    Posts
    197

    Default

    I would agree on the anime for Ouran being better and the manga for School Rumble being better... though those two are strange to compare though, I mean yeah they're both school comedy/romance genre but Ouran is a harem XD
    Formerly stamped as Eva-chan, now I'm the Paparazzi!

    Ayase Yue fangirl ~<3
    Check out my School Rumble Rating community as well! ^^

  2. #12
    vicius is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pe-pe-pe-peru!
    Posts
    110

    Default

    I'm a manga guy ^^" even if I watch a serie I usually compare they by manga. And comparing by manga... Ouran lost agaisnt the Hari-ken kick

  3. #13
    PineappleBun is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AyaseYue View Post
    I would agree on the anime for Ouran being better and the manga for School Rumble being better... though those two are strange to compare though, I mean yeah they're both school comedy/romance genre but Ouran is a harem XD
    reverse harem xp

    i don't think they are too weird to compare =/

  4. #14
    -Ajax- is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    721

    Default

    SR wins by default... i havent seen Ouran but i will lol

    i dont know if they can match the lovable characters in SR though, ill take lovable characters over visuals any day

  5. #15
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ajax- View Post
    i dont know if they can match the lovable characters in SR though, ill take lovable characters over visuals any day
    you don't have to worry. Ouran HAS a lot of lovable characters.
    one of my favorites is Nekozawa and his puppet Bereznof.
    beReZNoF iS SUrprIsEd ^^

  6. #16
    PineappleBun is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Vincent_ View Post
    you don't have to worry. Ouran HAS a lot of lovable characters.
    one of my favorites is Nekozawa and his puppet Bereznof.
    beReZNoF iS SUrprIsEd ^^
    omg ouran <3 kyoya, even though i am a HUGE fan of school rumble.
    its kind of depressing that alot of people haven't seen/heard of this anime/manga. =( Stoptazmo should add this!

  7. #17
    riddle is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Well i've watched both series and i must say i can't compare these two series....
    Each has it's own characteristic....
    But if i say where my preference will go....
    Then i'll choose School Rumble....
    It has more character and each of them has their story development...

  8. #18
    Minimann08 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16

    Default

    My vote goes to Ouran, although I liked SR, I have never laughed so hard as I have when I watched Ouran. They need to make a season two for this... guess I'm stuck reading the manga for now, and like Pineapple said, why isn't there Ouran on Stoptazmo?

  9. #19
    riddle is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minimann08 View Post
    My vote goes to Ouran, although I liked SR, I have never laughed so hard as I have when I watched Ouran. They need to make a season two for this... guess I'm stuck reading the manga for now, and like Pineapple said, why isn't there Ouran on Stoptazmo?
    For the scanlation i search in tokyotosho for Ouran manga...
    Need torrent to download it though.....

  10. #20
    chinsee is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    764

    Default

    ouran anime is hilarious, and i haven't watched sr anime, but sr manga is also hilarious, so it was tough decision, but in the end i pick sr since harima and tenma are just both so lovable.

 

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79