The Ten Commandments of PoT
1) I am Konomi, your one and only God; you will place no false gods before me.
2) Thou shall not question Konomi's match pacing; the Lord giveth, and the Lord can (and has) taketh away.
3) Thou shalt not take Konomi's name in vain.
4) Remember the release day, and keep it holy--whenever it may be.
5) Honor thy captain and thy freshman prodigy.
6) Thou shalt accept the ability and the right to kill in a tennis match.
7) Thou shalt embrace Echizen's virtual inability to lose.
8) Thou shalt not endeavor a prediction of when Tezuka attained PoHW.
9) Thou shalt not bear true logic against my matches.
10) Thou shalt not covet another series' earlier release day, its artwork, it's writing, its pacing, its characterization, or anything else it owns.