Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 285
  1. #101
    gigantor21 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    [Somewhere], NY
    Posts
    657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi-sama View Post
    It would have been sweet to see the Fan Girl attack used in the Atobe/Echizen match. How many fangirls do you think Tomoka could take out?
    What was Goku's power level during his fight with Nappa, again?


    “Sso you got a 37 hit combo in Marvel vs. Capcom? TRY A 5,375 HIT COMBO, BITCH.

    - ScrewAttack's Review of Star Solider (N64)

  2. #102
    Maggeh_Insanity is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi-sama View Post
    @shonen_key:Have you read this thread yet?

    @Gigantor- Fuji's 5th counter can work on women too-they're adam's apples only tend to be smaller.
    -Inui's spoon move can be improved if you use his telelpathic alakazam abilities.
    -you do notice that most of these moves can be applied on the players directly, right? Who cares about the opponent's morale if you can kill him without lowering his morale? oh,well. There's POT for ya. (Who would use MnK only in tennis?)
    Hell no. They won't work against other tennis players. Because people who play tennis are immortal. These techniques are nothing when used against a tennis player. They'd just counter it with an even stronger attack. Even Horio could block them, cause he has 2 years of experience. Most of them work only on coaches because they 1) lack the speed to evade, 2) lack the strength to block it, 3) lack the durability to survive it and 4) don't play tennis.

    @gigantor
    It's over 9,000! XD
    I say 9,000 cause that's what the original Japanese version says, from what I hear.

  3. #103
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taniquetil View Post
    Ryoma- FANGIRL Drive

    Ryoma points his racket at his opponent in a cocky manner and says (in his bad English) 'Fangirls, take him down.'

    Fangirls proceed to rush the stage and maul his opponent.

    Note: THis technique doesn't work on Fuji, because Fuji learns to subconsciously use this technique.
    Ryoma fangirls better not lay a finger on Tezuka. I don't know if that technique would work on some of the more popular players.

  4. #104
    taniquetil is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    31

    Default

    That's why the technique doesn't work on Fuji. From what I gather Fuji's the most popular character among female fans.

    At any rate, Tezuka would be unaffected. He's the only character in the series who's shown to have an ultimate technique. Watch the PoT movie Futari no Samurai with Ryoma and Ryoga. Tezuka doesn't use TEzuka Zone, he uses, 'Blow-up-a-galaxy-then-bombard-the-earth-with-tennis-ball-meteors-resurrecting-the-dinosaurs-to-trample-the-opponent-then-causing-mass-extinction-again-ZONE'

  5. #105
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Haha. That was pretty funny. That's quite the approach on the extinction of dinosaurs.

    Tezuka has fans, too!! He even has a fanclub here on StopTazmo! (Headed by yours truely. ^.^)

  6. #106
    Urameshi-sama is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,170

    Default

    ^Actually, I think they used that zone on the last filler ep of the anime, where they pit Echizen against Tezuka. God, it was stupid. Tezuka had to jump on meteors to get to the ball because Echizen's "cyclone smash" called up comets.

  7. #107
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Bleh. I'd prefer not to remember the last episode of the anime.

    Death Note (Inui):
    Pretty self explanatory. He goes to the shinigami world and picks up a Death Note. That's why he's so protective of his notebook.

  8. #108
    Maggeh_Insanity is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Pinnacle of PROfection: An evolved form of Pinnacle of Perfection, the Pinnacle of PROfection gives the user the ability Projected Imitation, which allows them to raise their class one grade up from Amateur to Pro, giving them stat boosts. Because it's an imperfect class up, you only recieve half the boosts (+100 to Racket Grip becomes +50, +500 to HP becomes +250 and so on). It also bestows upon them the passive skills Moral Reduction, which lowers their opponent by one class (from Amateur class to Horio class), with no changes in level (a Level 10 Amatuer become Level 10 Horio), and Nanjirou's Sixth Sense, which allows one to sense when someone has achieved Pinnacle of Perfection (or any of its evolutions) just by listening through the radio. The user gains the abilities Nanjirou Zone (buffed up version of Tezuka Zone - not only can you make your opponent hit balls that serve your way, you can also control what shot they use and gain +5 Burning Soul every shot you make - which can be played with your eyes closed, raising your other senses by +32 and a reduced Stamina cost of 3 per shot rather than Tezuka Zone's 15 per shot), Nanjirou Shot (+150 Force, 40% chance of Racket Grip Reduction, +55 Burning Soul on any shot for the cost of 20 Stamina), Nanjirou Step (+60 Agility and +100 Movement Range for no cost), Nanjirou's Super Ultra Delicious Barrier (lowers enemy shot's Force by 60% and has a 33% chance of activating Nanjirou Counter), Nanjirou Counter (ultimate counter skill that surpasses all of Fuji's counters combined, can counter any shot, 100% chance of winning point that can only be activated by Nanjirou's Super Ultra Delicious Barrier or Nanjirou's Instant Reflex), Nanjirou's Instant Reflex (if a shot actually manages to surprise Nanjirou, activates Nanjirou Counter 66% of the time), Nanjirou's Picture Book (can be used during the court change or rest time, restores Stamina to full), Nanjirou's Unkempt Appearance (lowers enemy's Tension and Alertness by 33%) and Nanjirou's Smog (lowers enemy's Vision by 27 and Smell by 44). Finally, Pinnacle of PROfection allows the player access to the Reality Marble Unlimited Rackets Works, which allows the user to create a number of rackets at their whim, and an incomplete Gates of Wimbledon, granting the user the knowledge to use any Mortal, Coach, Horio and Amateur class technique along with any Type-4 Alpha and under Pro Techniques. This eventually leads to the State of the God, which then goes to the State of Nanjirou, the strongest level of Muga available.

  9. #109
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Wow... You make it sound so... How do I put this? Statistical? Points and HP and everything. Lol. It's like reading the instructions for a RPG. Lol. That's pretty funny that Horio class is below Amateur class.

  10. #110
    Maggeh_Insanity is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Heh.
    PRINCE OF TENNIS: THE ROLE PLAYING GAME! Out on stores when Konomi decides to make sense.

 

 
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79