Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: n00b questions

  1. #21
    metrobluejay is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    at the zoo
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Since this a new reader question thread (well practically). I started watching the anime on toonami, does it skip episodes or something? That kind of has me confused, also is this a good manga to pick up and read?
    Bullet Tooth Tony: You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

    Reporter on Titan Maximum: Sasha is there any connection between your poor album sales and the fact that it sucked?

  2. #22
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    The manga is more accurate, since it was the one that was written first. The anime is based off the manga and has some things that are different. I personally like the anime because I just like watching anime more. If you look at some other threads, you can see that I'm not exactly a supporter of the dub. I suggest watching the anime subbed. http://video.animeepisodes.net/categ...f+Tennis/0.htm This site has all the episodes.

  3. #23
    kokusaikone is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawaiikitsune View Post
    The manga is more accurate, since it was the one that was written first. The anime is based off the manga and has some things that are different. I personally like the anime because I just like watching anime more. If you look at some other threads, you can see that I'm not exactly a supporter of the dub. I suggest watching the anime subbed. http://video.animeepisodes.net/categ...f+Tennis/0.htm This site has all the episodes.
    There are a lot of complaints about the dubs. I have gotten use to watching the subs but the downside is that when I now watch anime (even if dubbed in the local language) I automatically look at the bottom of the screen. animeepisodes only has the first 2 OVAs of the nationals so far. Animesuki has the torrents until OVA 7.

  4. #24
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Yeah. The problem with me is that I'm not used to the voices. I have to try to decide who's talking. In the Japanese version, I can tell exactly who's talking just by listening.

    The thing is I don't like to download the episodes. Plus, I don't have bittorrent. That's why I just watch it online. ^.^ Animesuki only has up to OVA 7? OVA 10 and 11 come out today.

  5. #25
    kokusaikone is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawaiikitsune View Post
    Yeah. The problem with me is that I'm not used to the voices. I have to try to decide who's talking. In the Japanese version, I can tell exactly who's talking just by listening.

    The thing is I don't like to download the episodes. Plus, I don't have bittorrent. That's why I just watch it online. ^.^ Animesuki only has up to OVA 7? OVA 10 and 11 come out today.
    I was referring to the subbed OVAs. I don't download them myself because my connection is poor and I don't have the patience to do it.

  6. #26
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Oh. I've somewhat given up on waiting for the subs. Lol. Sorry, I misunderstood. I don't download them because my internet likes to reset on me every now and then. Usually it resets before I can finish downloading something large. ;_;

  7. #27
    magictos is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    sumwhere
    Posts
    735

    Default

    you're not using torrent?

  8. #28
    keitarosama is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Excuse about manga, do you know where i find the numbers 329 ands 330?. In here there are just 328.

  9. #29
    Kuwabara is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metrobluejay View Post
    Since this a new reader question thread (well practically). I started watching the anime on toonami, does it skip episodes or something? That kind of has me confused, also is this a good manga to pick up and read?
    Toonami has been skipping episodes in order to catch up to Toonami Jetstream(their online site that began running the series last July). The skipping will stop after this week.


    And yes, I highly reccomend the manga.

  10. #30
    racierfirer0 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keitarosama View Post
    Excuse about manga, do you know where i find the numbers 329 ands 330?. In here there are just 328.
    i recommend mangahelpers.com or you can always browse through the thread "New Chapters..."

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79