View Poll Results: Do you like the freshman trio?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I like

    13 25.49%
  • No I Hate

    38 74.51%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59
  1. #21
    sh1234 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    21

    Default

    I'm surprised nobody's said how sad Seigaku's freshmen are compared to Rokkaku's, who seem to actually know what they're doing.

  2. #22
    Babii-Boo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    That's because they have a playground made by the coach and the freshmans from Seigaku only have 4 courts, which all they do is pick up the balls that others have finished playing with (rule of Seigaku). The kids from Rokkaku don't really practice tennis, but rather play in the park that Oiji made. So in a way, both school's freshmen 'doesnt know what they're doing.'

  3. #23
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Well, it's kinda the job of the freshman to do the menial work. Lol. That happens all the time, not just at Seigaku/Rokkaku. Heh heh heh. *remembers forcing the Freshman to pick up balls at volleyball*

  4. #24
    Babii-Boo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    That's why Ryoma never has to pick up the balls.
    He's too good to be doing stuff like that. He's a 'special' freshman.

  5. #25
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babii-Boo View Post
    That's why Ryoma never has to pick up the balls.
    He's too good to be doing stuff like that. He's a 'special' freshman.
    Lol. I'm sure he's done a little before. It's definitely unfair for freshman not to do menial labor. Haha. We've all gone through it. *shudders at the memory of freshman initiation*

  6. #26
    Babii-Boo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    I wonder why some people still have to go through it even though they're around their 15th birthday. >=C Maybe the 'rules' in uk is different, but this happens during acting school as well.

    Ah wells, i neevr really seen Ryoma 'pick-up-balls', he usally do the sweeping.

  7. #27
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babii-Boo View Post
    I wonder why some people still have to go through it even though they're around their 15th birthday. >=C Maybe the 'rules' in uk is different, but this happens during acting school as well.

    Ah wells, i neevr really seen Ryoma 'pick-up-balls', he usally do the sweeping.
    Well, that's still a kinda of menial labor that's left to underclassmen. Lol. Huh? I'm kinda confused what you're talking about with the 15th birthday thing.

  8. #28
    Babii-Boo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Lol, ok this is like totally exposing myself but currently in school my teachers still order me around to PICK UP BALLS and PUT UP THE NETS, yup, and you think that only first-years go through that pain, a 14 year old is currently doing them 'things' too! Maybe i'm just TOoOo nice.

    EDIT: This might be off topic but did you make your siggy BLINK ? For at least a minute or so? I could've sworn i just saw your siggy blink, maybe i'm seeing things!
    Last edited by Babii-Boo; 12-20-2006 at 01:43 PM.

  9. #29
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babii-Boo View Post
    Lol, ok this is like totally exposing myself but currently in school my teachers still order me around to PICK UP BALLS and PUT UP THE NETS, yup, and you think that only first-years go through that pain, a 14 year old is currently doing them 'things' too! Maybe i'm just TOoOo nice.

    EDIT: This might be off topic but did you make your siggy BLINK ? For at least a minute or so? I could've sworn i just saw your siggy blink, maybe i'm seeing things!
    Uh.... What do you mean blink? I didn't make it blink..... So I thought.... The letters change color, but that's about it......

    Lol. It's good to be nice to the Freshman. But sometimes it's good to take advantage of the free labor. Haha.

  10. #30
    Babii-Boo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    ok maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me, i thought the character on your sig blinked...

 

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79