View Poll Results: Do you like the freshman trio?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I like

    13 25.49%
  • No I Hate

    38 74.51%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59
  1. #11
    Babii-Boo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Ok point taken - you hate the freshman trio. Whats up with the sarcasticness? Maybe you're too old for them, and i give my respect for that. But saying that the tall kid with down syndrome is just taking it one step further.

  2. #12
    Fayte is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,278

  3. #13
    Urameshi-sama is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,172

    Default

    The Freshman trio suck as tennis players and aren't developed as characters past the Kachiro/Arai game. The mangaka keeps using the trio for the game info, but they're announcements aren't really relevent since Inui and the regulars are the ones really figuring out the tecniques. They are just the voice of the Seigaku crowd, reflectiing the team's support or unsureness during matches.

  4. #14
    war-minded_otaku is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Hi guys, in my opinion although the kids are always inquiring about the moves used, I'm sure there are other ways around it, such as the players from the two opposing teams explaining it to their colleagues. I watch PoT for the tennis, not for the freshmen; they're an eyesore as far as I'm concern who quite frankly cheapen the anime for their cheesiness (like it wasn't cheesy enough already; once again, this is all my opinion).

    P.S. thanks for making this poll Babii-Boo, now I can finally see whether or not the freshmen trio were a mistake or not.
    Last edited by war-minded_otaku; 12-16-2006 at 03:30 AM.

  5. #15
    ttc_yin is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    31

    Default

    i think their tennis skill will get better when they'r in 2nd yr..who knws?...now they just get some experiences by watching the regulars' play style....but now they really annoying..ahaha...but when comes to the tournament, they give fully support to their team....that's good.....yup...i like them...hehe...
    Last edited by ttc_yin; 12-16-2006 at 06:35 AM.

  6. #16
    Babii-Boo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    @ war-minded_otaku
    Clearly the freshman trio were a mistake T.T *sniff* lol

  7. #17
    war-minded_otaku is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    285

    Default

    There there, we can't win them all, but with the results so obvious it's high time someone (like me) gets a gun and shoot all those freshmen before they kill PoT altogether lol. Their significance in the series was nothing more than to waste screening time anyways. Well if it's any consolation, they were people who actually like them...

  8. #18
    kagerou_zutsumi is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Without them, PoT would be way too serious.

  9. #19
    war-minded_otaku is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    285

    Default

    True, but isn't that the feeling me all loved when reading the manga?

  10. #20
    Babii-Boo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Nah, i only like 60% serious, the other 40% should be for entertainment.

 

 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162