Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 98
  1. #71
    Babii-Boo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Now that i think about it, Sanada said something about not wanting to use the SOSA just because Ryoma used it, and the fact that he didnt go all out was because - Ryoma was already able to copy 2 of his FuuRinnKaaSan. If Sanada used the remaining 2 of his FuRiKaSa, Echizen would've been able to copy all of his techniques.
    ...But isn't losing not acceptable (to Sanada)? If he'd gone all out in the match against Echizen then maybe he could've won and win the Kantou champ... But he held back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    You noobs need to read the chapters again. Of course Sanada uses SoSA.
    Who you calling a noob, you noob. xD

  2. #72
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    You noobs need to read the chapters again. Of course Sanada uses SoSA.
    Chill, Fayte. I said that I needed to go back and read the chapters again anyway because I haven't read them for so long. You've made your point. No need to be vicious about it.

    I think Sanada should have used SoSA during his match with Echizen. I think they mentioned in one chapter that the SoSA requires a lot of energy. If Sanada was able to hold Echizen off with SoSA, eventually, Ryoma would have run out of energy, right? Then wouldn't Sanada just be able to completely destroy him?

  3. #73
    Babii-Boo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Lol onee-san, Ryoma was out of energy already. And it takes up a lot of energy... I don't think it requires as much energy after you have 'mastered' it. Ryoma knew he couldn't win if he doesnt go all out from the beginning, so he uses the SOSA and runs out of energy (some magical reason, in both Sanada + Atobe's match he still have unlimited energy left after he has already reached his limits). Sanada wasn't out of energy - though Atobe lost conscious.

  4. #74
    Fayte is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawaiikitsune View Post
    Chill, Fayte. I said that I needed to go back and read the chapters again anyway because I haven't read them for so long. You've made your point. No need to be vicious about it.
    I was joking.


  5. #75
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babii-Boo View Post
    Lol onee-san, Ryoma was out of energy already. And it takes up a lot of energy... I don't think it requires as much energy after you have 'mastered' it. Ryoma knew he couldn't win if he doesnt go all out from the beginning, so he uses the SOSA and runs out of energy (some magical reason, in both Sanada + Atobe's match he still have unlimited energy left after he has already reached his limits). Sanada wasn't out of energy - though Atobe lost conscious.
    Idk.... I guess Ryoma's special that he has unlimited energy when he uses SoSA. Chitose said that SoSA takes a lot of energy and produces side effects on the body. I have no idea what these side effects are. Maybe they stunt his growth? Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    I was joking.
    If you say so. ^.^

  6. #76
    Fayte is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawaiikitsune View Post
    Idk.... I guess Ryoma's special that he has unlimited energy when he uses SoSA. Chitose said that SoSA takes a lot of energy and produces side effects on the body. I have no idea what these side effects are. Maybe they stunt his growth? Lol.
    The side effect is extreme fatigue. As Sanada said in his match with Ryoma.


  7. #77
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    I guess that's the same as "using a lot of energy." Oh well. Ryoma's just special that he doesn't run out of energy even though the technique he's using is supposed to cause extreme fatigue and use a lot of energy. *sigh* =.= Somehow he can use it when he's tired....

  8. #78
    Fayte is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    An explaination is simple. Echizen has the disease that 1 character in every anime has. "Main character gayness"

    This illness is when a main character, wins, for the sake of being the main character.

    Other characters with "Main character gayness"

    Naruto Uzumaki
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Kenshin Himura


  9. #79
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    I don't know about Ichigo and Kenshin. Ichigo got his butt kicked many times in the beginning. Kenshin was supposed to be strong. Then he lost his skill or something. And Naruto's not as bad as Echizen. Most of the kid shows have main characters who never lose. Take the ones for really young kids. (ex. Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors Sakura, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc.) Personally, I kinda want to add DBZ. Somehow Goku can manage to win without an arm and a leg.

  10. #80
    chibi15 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    210

    Default

    That's why I never really liked Ryoma. I wish he would lose ANY match already!! But thanks for explaining all those SoSA things, now it's all clear to me! But I still think it's stupid to have almost all the Seigaku players know how to use SoSA and just start to spam every known technique there is.


    by kamesoul @ LJ

 

 
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162