Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magictos View Post
    i don't think they would do that.. why would they waste the chance of having to be able to 'secure' (i'm guessing this is what they're thinking) two matches instead of one match..
    Yeah. Usually that's a pretty surefire way to win matches, but if Rikkai Dai plays Seigaku, all the matches could go either way. At least that's what it seems. I guess that's what keeps us watching. Lol.

  2. #12
    Fayte is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawaiikitsune View Post
    Yeah. Usually that's a pretty surefire way to win matches, but if Rikkai Dai plays Seigaku, all the matches could go either way. At least that's what it seems. I guess that's what keeps us watching. Lol.
    Expecially if Horio plays singles 1. I have no idea who wins his matches. The skill level is just too close..


  3. #13
    krazykurapica is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    on the bed
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Well, I never said it's going to happen in the National Finals. I'm just wondering if they are a reknown doubles like the Golden Pair.

  4. #14
    racierfirer0 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    Expecially if Horio plays singles 1. I have no idea who wins his matches. The skill level is just too close..
    i love the sarcasm heh, well, i assume it was sarcastic...

  5. #15
    Fayte is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by racierfirer0 View Post
    i love the sarcasm heh, well, i assume it was sarcastic...
    Mmmhmm. :3


  6. #16
    Bluehorsy is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    24

    Default

    ... hmmm Yuki vs Horio
    Oh I just can't wait.... *falls asleep*

  7. #17
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krazykurapica View Post
    Well, I never said it's going to happen in the National Finals. I'm just wondering if they are a reknown doubles like the Golden Pair.
    The Golden Pair is supposedly a famous doubles team, but lately, they haven't been doing well anyway.... They haven't won a match in like forever. And now Oishi's out with an injury..... I really hope they get a chance to shine before the series ends. ;_;

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79