well, i can't wait to see the rest of sanada's move, after all, we only got to watch two of his moves....and atobe...my...after world of ice, i wonder what new techniques would he be developing...i know the chance of us seeing him playing is quite low as hyotei lost to seigaku...but it would definitely be nice to see him play again, preferably against one of he stronger player like sanada, tezuka or fuji...
Yes me too, I wonder if he would use all of Fuu Rin Ka Zan against whoever he's facing in the finals. So far, we only got introduced to 3, and only 2 in great detail. I wonder what the last one would be like, all we know is that even Renji can't counter it...
Swift like the Wind - A fast powerful swing almost like drawing a sword (kendo), is represented as the "invisible swing" from the anime. Counters the Ka (fire).
Silent as the Forest - Not revealed yet but it seems like Sanada used it to defeat Renji.
Invade like Fire - Powerful ground smash.
Immovable like a Mountain - Was used against Atobe to "freeze" his movements.
You know what..Now that I think about it. If you notice he has 1 technique that defeats his opponent. I will predict that he not only shows us all 4 techniques in the future, But he makes up a new one even better than those 4. If you notice, they are alot like Fuji's triple counters. Once Fuji's counters were sealed by Shiraishi, He developed 4 new ones. I think the same will happen with Sanada.
yeah i agree with fayte...i'm sure he's gonna make up new techniques!!! it would be fun to see what he has :D
My vote is going to have to go to Sanada. It would definately be an intense match, though. My reasons are three fold.
1. Sanada has a naturally fast serve, while Atobe has the better Tannhauser. The Tannhauser is apparently quite straining on Atobe, though. So if he used it a lot, he would get tired. Perhaps in one or two games. Advantage Sanada.
2. Atobe would potentially be able to lock Sanada in the World of Ice. However, Echizen broke free of that with his SoSA. So I think that Sanada, who also has that, would be able to break it after a game or so as well.
3. We still have yet to see the forest technique. It is good enough to defeat Yanagi, so it may be enough to pull out a win against Atobe.
So in the end, Sanada has more moves that are situational. In other words, his moves are made to work with any possible situation, really, and Atobe doesn't have that kind. He has a double-edged serve, and a strong offensive move, but it was defeated by Echizen. Sanada has 4 moves, which potentially can be evolved like Fayte was saying. Atobe doesn't have that potential with his moves, it seems to me. So therefore, I'd say that it would be close, but Sanada would come out the victor.
1) The Tannhauser does not seem to affect Atobe that much in the manga
2) Echizen broke free of it with the "tezuka spin", which even then started losing it's touch towards the end of the match.
3) I doubt it'd matter because...
Yukimura even stated that if Sanada continued the practice match with Atobe, he would've lost.
yup, ryoma wasn't in SoSA when he broke atobe's world of ice...heh :D