View Poll Results: Who is the best buchou?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tezuka Kunimitsu (Seishun Gakuen)

    56 36.36%
  • Atobe Keigo (Hyoutei Gakuen)

    35 22.73%
  • Tachibana Kippei (Fudoumine Chuu)

    33 21.43%
  • Yukimura Seiichi (Rikkai Daigaku Fuzoku)

    16 10.39%
  • Shiraishi Kuranosuke (Shitenhouji Chuu)

    11 7.14%
  • Aoi Kentarou (Rokkaku Chuu)

    0 0%
  • Kite Eishirou (Higa Chuu)

    2 1.30%
  • Minami Kentarou (Yamabuki Chuu)

    1 0.65%
  • Akazawa Yoshirou (St. Rudolph Gakuin)

    0 0%
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 242

Thread: Best Buchou

  1. #31
    toushiro_is_cool is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    18

    Default

    i voted 4 tachibana. u can tell that he relly cares 4 his team n they all respect him. but i also think that yukimura, atobe n tezuka r all gd buchous but tachibana is slightly better

  2. #32
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toushiro_is_cool View Post
    i voted 4 tachibana. u can tell that he relly cares 4 his team n they all respect him. but i also think that yukimura, atobe n tezuka r all gd buchous but tachibana is slightly better
    I guess Tachibana does make a good captain. Even though he kinda gets over looked because his team's not a big powerhouse. At least his team trusts and respects him. Atobe kinda annoys me..... His flashiness. And his belief that he's on top of the world because he has like millions of dollars. -.-'

  3. #33
    Fayte is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawaiikitsune View Post
    I guess Tachibana does make a good captain. Even though he kinda gets over looked because his team's not a big powerhouse. At least his team trusts and respects him. Atobe kinda annoys me..... His flashiness. And his belief that he's on top of the world because he has like millions of dollars. -.-'
    Yeah I know. Its not like he is top of the world with 2 years tennis experience like Horio.


  4. #34
    LBM
    LBM is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawaiikitsune View Post
    Atobe kinda annoys me..... His flashiness. And his belief that he's on top of the world because he has like millions of dollars. -.-'
    Yeah, Atobe is a great player, sure, but as a captain; a leader? Not sure about that. Haha, that's funny you mention his riches. He should come to the United States. Then, he'll get more tax cuts and have more millions. Yay! XD

    So yeah, Tachi gets my vote...so far. I wanna see how Yukimura acts as a captain. Hopefully he won't be slapping people.


  5. #35
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    Yeah, Atobe is a great player, sure, but as a captain; a leader? Not sure about that. Haha, that's funny you mention his riches. He should come to the United States. Then, he'll get more tax cuts and have more millions. Yay! XD

    So yeah, Tachi gets my vote...so far. I wanna see how Yukimura acts as a captain. Hopefully he won't be slapping people.
    Lol. He'll still have to pay some taxes and hopefully we can get some federal funding that doesn't go to pay for the war.

    Lol. Yea. I hope Yukimura doesn't slap ppl. But he could be more positive and compliment a team..... He seems like his head's going to fall off if says something nice.

  6. #36
    Bluehorsy is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    24

    Default

    about Yukimura...

    I agree with you there, but another thing that kinda bothered me was the fact that he criticized his team even though the completely overwhelmed the other team. I think they deserve at least a sliver of praise. >.< "Your movements were terrible." The captain should be so harsh with the bad stuff. The captain is supposed to be encouraging....

    But if they are praised all the time, they’ll just end up getting a big ego and be like – ha no one can every beat me - and completely slack off on their training and end up sucking. I guess Yukimura is just bring them back to earth, like yes your good but you still have stuff to work on… but your right, praising a bit won’t hurt.

  7. #37
    Mamushi is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Tezuka. He's really stronger than before his arm is hurt. He's still growing to be better! Or, his real power maybe still hidden....

  8. #38
    DarkCrow22 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Mahora Dorms
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Tachibana, in strength and in Leadership hes the best Captain

  9. #39
    LBM
    LBM is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamushi View Post
    Tezuka. He's really stronger than before his arm is hurt. He's still growing to be better! Or, his real power maybe still hidden....
    Mm, but that's not the point. Tezuka...as a player, he's amazing, but as a leader, he's not as talented as Tachibana, for example.


  10. #40
    Kyir is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I chose Seii-chan, because he's really cute~ Well mostly in the anime, but in the manga he's awesome too, because he's so strong! >o<

 

 
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162