Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 295
  1. #111
    war-minded_otaku is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Mine are:
    1. Atobe
    2. Shirashi
    3. Inui
    4. Hiyoshi
    5. Kaidoh

  2. #112
    Flamez11 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawaiikitsune View Post
    ;_; Aww. At least it's nice to know Tezuka's on your top five. Although technically, he's not since you put Atobe and Sanada in one slot.
    The reason I put Atobe/Sanada in one slot is because I like them at the same level. I just can't pick, however to be honest Sanada will probably end up being my favorite because we have yet to see his full potential and he's already tied with Atobe so......

    As far as Tezuka goes Kitsune, he will always be on my top 5. The guy is like a freakin god or something.lol

    Tezuka also has a chance of moving up my list after the finals, but only if he has a real tough match and not where he just mops the floor with someone. Im sure though that if he ends up playing Sanada or Yukimura he will have to go all out so that would be nice to see.

  3. #113
    Fayte is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    I hope Tezuka plays Sanada. That match would be epic.


  4. #114
    Flamez11 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    213

    Default

    ^ Yeah it would. Fayte, do you think Sanada has any door(s) of MUGA opened?

    I hope he has one door opened plus his FuuRinKaZan,etc..

    I think them playing Singles 3 would be really good, that way we start off the finals with a bang.

  5. #115
    Fayte is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,278

    Default

    I don't think Konomi would make Sanada achieve PoGW or PoHW, because they are pretty much old news now that Tezuka and Chitose spammed it.

    According to my observations, there is a 75% chance Yukimura will get PoP in the finals, and there is a 25% chance Sanada will get it in the finals.


  6. #116
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamez11 View Post
    As far as Tezuka goes Kitsune, he will always be on my top 5. The guy is like a freakin god or something.lol

    Tezuka also has a chance of moving up my list after the finals, but only if he has a real tough match and not where he just mops the floor with someone. Im sure though that if he ends up playing Sanada or Yukimura he will have to go all out so that would be nice to see.
    Yay! ^.^ I'm rooting for Tezuka, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayte View Post
    I hope Tezuka plays Sanada. That match would be epic.
    I hope Tezuka plays Yukimura. I'd rather see the two buchous play each other. Nothing against Sanada, of course.

  7. #117
    .:*ChiBi_EcHi*:. is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6

    Default

    My top 5....
    1) Atobe
    2) Fuji
    3) Shirashi
    4) Eiji=D
    5) Echizen>.>

    Hehe....
    I wanna see Fuji vs Sanada and Fuji doing something about his SOSA.... Maybe he even release off his hidden SOSA to fight it;D
    All hail Atobe Keigo.....

  8. #118
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    I don't know if I'd like Fuji to get the SoSA. It's kinda overused now. I sorta liked Atobe because he was beating Echizen without the Muga.

  9. #119
    Soujiro_Zeta is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Tezuka
    Atobe
    Shirashi
    Fuji
    Eiji

    Tezuk Rules!!!

  10. #120
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Yay! Another Tezuka fan! Join the Tezuka fanclub on StopTazmo!

 

 
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162