Page 9 of 416 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 4155
  1. #81
    kagerou_zutsumi is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krazykurapica View Post
    You must be a girl, or a really gay guy. jk.
    Hehe. I am a guy. And a straight one. It just so happen that, unlike you, I have an open mind for the issue. Maybe because I have gay friends who actually belong to the best group of people I've met.

    Thanks for the scanlation link!

  2. #82
    Chibi-Paty is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Kato Kazuki no heya
    Posts
    25

    Default

    If Konomi-sensei included a gay couple in tenipuri he should have chosen cuter guys... =__=

    And thanks for the scanlation! ^^v

  3. #83
    magictos is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    sumwhere
    Posts
    735

    Default

    thanks for the scanlation , btw, this might be a stupid question, but in the end, did any of them counter dunk smash? or can someone pls tell me wat's up in that last bit after the afro fly away

  4. #84
    Babii-Boo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chibi-Paty View Post
    If Konomi-sensei included a gay couple in tenipuri he should have chosen cuter guys... =__=

    And thanks for the scanlation! ^^v
    hahaha i agree with the cuter guys! lool ^_^

  5. #85
    kagerou_zutsumi is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magictos View Post
    thanks for the scanlation , btw, this might be a stupid question, but in the end, did any of them counter dunk smash? or can someone pls tell me wat's up in that last bit after the afro fly away
    I think the aim of the guy with the glasses was to make everyone laugh. Or so he said when everyone saw his weird hairstyle beneath the afro.

  6. #86
    mockme is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Go Konomi for bringing in a gay pair. Unless they're just joking, which would suck. It would be like... chickening out. If they're gay I'm going to love this pair, but if they're just joking around I'll hate them and hate Konomi. Well not hate but I'd get angry. What would be so terrible about having gays in the series? Anyway, at this rate it looks like I won't have to get angry. ^^ Hitouji's my favourite out of the two. Just because he looks better than Koharu (if I'm correct, Hitouji's the one without the glasses, right?). And I've got to agree: Kaidou is hot. : D

    And about the whole homosexuality thing: it's definitely natural. Some narrow-minded people just can't accept it. My cousin's a lesbian, she's completely normal and a great person, and a few of my friends are gay, and they're great people too. (Me myself: A guy, but bi... that rhymes.)

  7. #87
    magictos is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    sumwhere
    Posts
    735

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kagerou_zutsumi View Post
    I think the aim of the guy with the glasses was to make everyone laugh. Or so he said when everyone saw his weird hairstyle beneath the afro.
    so his aim is to make everyone shock and laugh? XD, he's weird

    and he said 'I win' cus he made everyone shock?

    and what about the little saying in the end

    th..this is the strength of the Osaka representative..?

    sorry if i'm asking so much, i just couldn't understand the chapter XD

  8. #88
    kagerou_zutsumi is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Pilipinas
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magictos View Post

    and what about the little saying in the end

    th..this is the strength of the Osaka representative..?

    sorry if i'm asking so much, i just couldn't understand the chapter XD
    Haha! I don't understand that part, too. Maybe we'll find out on the next issue. But my guess is that they will uncover something (maybe a move, I dunno) once everyone laughs. Maybe that's why the chapter's called "Horror of the Joking Tennis." This is just a theory though.

  9. #89
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magictos View Post
    so his aim is to make everyone shock and laugh? XD, he's weird

    and he said 'I win' cus he made everyone shock?

    and what about the little saying in the end

    th..this is the strength of the Osaka representative..?

    sorry if i'm asking so much, i just couldn't understand the chapter XD
    yea. i didn't really understand the chapter either. and that hairstyle under the fro was just as weird as the fro, so i'm really confused.

  10. #90
    kokusaikone is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Ditto. Are they supposed to intimidate the opponent or provide comic relief?

 

 
Page 9 of 416 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162