Page 51 of 416 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 4155
  1. #501
    taniquetil is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Who is translating the RAWs? Because it's been over a month since one has come outu.

  2. #502
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Huh? No it hasn't. It's been maybe 2 weeks. Be patient. I promise it'll come out soon. Raws are due in a day or so. Give the translators time to translate it.

  3. #503
    xxsaznpride is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Going back a few posts... for those who don't know... Pong... is a player from a tennis commercial (or something of the sort) who Andy Roddick played against. It/he returned all of Roddick's shots because they all went to the baseline, but then he'd hit a drop, and then Pong would be screwed.

    That's who Pong is... even though, with a name like Pong he should be yellow, he's a whitey.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarST
    And your name's annoying to type; from now on you're sazny.
    Farleen // Number 42

  4. #504
    Linc is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    49

    Default

    @ xxsaznpride... Are you located in Australia? XD Coz there are tonnes of commericals on at the moment with Andy Roddick vs Pong and Andy Roddick vs Pong2. ^^; It's coz of the Australian Open.

    Unless these commercials are broadcast around the world too~ XD

    More on topic~ I can't wait to find out who wins in Taka-san's match. I hope Taka does~ But then Tezuka/Inui would have to get pwned. ^^ Tough choice. Unless they plan to make it another no-game. Gawds...

    The Prince enforces the law. The King makes the law. The Emperor /is/ the law.

  5. #505
    aznrockdrummer is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    84

    Default

    ...i thing taka will lose. seriously, hes like bleeding all over the place...

  6. #506
    theifzz is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8

    Default

    it seems hard for taka to reverse this, like.. how is he gonna get the power to return those hadoukyuus?

    off-topic: aznrockdrummer ur sig is DAM FUNNY LOL

  7. #507
    Babii-Boo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    RAW 331

    ITS FINALLY HERE!! Long 2 weeks!

    (By the way, what has Pong got to do with PoT?)

    Kawamura senpai won! He won ! By just that one shot! What happened to that Gin anyways? Why did he forfiet? I always believed in Takasan! He wonnn! Now it's finally time to see Tezuka buchou lose *mwuahaha* Thanks Jin for his support ^^ I'm guessing that this is Taka-san's last match.... Go Kawamura senpai! Finally, the bloody chapters are finally over.

    Anyways, Tezuka/Inui will have to lose now =D It's decided!
    Lol, i think 'speed star' oshitari 'speed techniques' will be sealed by the tezuka zone, but i don't know what kind of player Zaizen is.... though i do know for a fact that he is 'very clever' and IMO, rude (calling Taka-san Seigaku's burden, you fool). But i guess Inui will probably challenge Zaizen with the 'brains' while Tezuka challenge Oshitari with his SOSA + speed. Lucky Inui didnt have to play singles 2, otherwise he would've been 'shamed' by Konjiki's IQ.

    Tezuka Buchou is going to lose, this is where Ryoma takes the pillar of support from him!! Go Ryoma! (He was inspired by Marui of course *hem hem*). Can't wait till the Kintarou/Echizen match!

    Kawamura senpai is sugoi! Go Kawamura! Go Kawamura! Gin is such a 'little man' lol xD
    Last edited by Babii-Boo; 01-18-2007 at 09:51 AM.

  8. #508
    kokusaikone is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Thanks, Babii-Boo! Don't get too excited predicting that Tezuka will lose because your onee-san will not like it one bit.

  9. #509
    kawaiikitsune is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    4,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babii-Boo View Post
    RAW 331

    ITS FINALLY HERE!! Long 2 weeks!
    Now it's finally time to see Tezuka buchou lose *mwuahaha*

    Tezuka Buchou is going to lose, this is where Ryoma takes the pillar of support from him!! Go Ryoma! (He was inspired by Marui of course *hem hem*). Can't wait till the Kintarou/Echizen match!
    Thanks for the raw!

    Listen to kokusaikone..... *.* *flames* Don't say that Tezuka-kun is going to lose. I still want him to win!!! Grrrrr....... It's going to be all Inui's fault if Tezuka loses. *starts making plans to kill Inui* Now, Babii...... How many times did you say Tezuka-sama was going to lose? *eyes glow*
    Last edited by kawaiikitsune; 01-18-2007 at 10:12 AM.

  10. #510
    Babii-Boo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    LOL onee-san truth hurts, truth hurts. This will be Tezuka's 2nd official lost (that we know of). So we can only hope that Tezuka*Inui pair wins, although, and i quote from Inui, "the probability of Seigaku + Shitenhouji going into singles 1, 100%. The probablity of Tezuka winning his next match, 0.3%. The probability of Echizen winning in singles 1 and securing a spot for Seigaku in the finals against Rikkaidai - 99.7%". And for the sake of it, "The probability that Seigaku will be facing Rikkai in the finals and not Nagoya, 99.9%"

    Like i predicted before, Kawamura senpai (I give him my respect) will win his match, and Inui*Tezuka pair will lose in order for Koshimae + Kintarou to play in singles 1. And what happened? Kawamura senpai won! lol.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79