Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 230
  1. #21
    pentaelemental is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dekciw
    that made me laugh so bad... , try yourself as mangaka :P
    PS: ICEAGE!...
    I know he uses ICE AGE as a big freeze, but I wanted him even cooler so I made him do ICE [insert super freezing name] for a super effect.

    Before I become mangaka, I first have to learn to draw, which I should have learned back in grade school. Now, I can just forget about being a successful illustrator.

    I wonder if there is a Kami Kami no mi (God God fruit)? A person eating it would suddenly have his mind connected to all spirits and beings around the universe and have control over all everything. He would be able to control fate, destiny, and luck. She could write and rewrite history. The universe is its playground. What if a hamster ate it...
    Last edited by pentaelemental; 03-12-2006 at 11:15 AM.

  2. #22
    yoda is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    in a freezing country
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pentaelemental
    I know he uses ICE AGE as a big freeze, but I wanted him even cooler so I made him do ICE [insert super freezing name] for a super effect.

    Before I become mangaka, I first have to learn to draw, which I should have learned back in grade school. Now, I can just forget about being a successful illustrator.

    I wonder if there is a Kami Kami no mi (God God fruit)? A person eating it would suddenly have his mind connected to all spirits and beings around the universe and have control over all everything. He would be able to control fate, destiny, and luck. She could write and rewrite history. The universe is its playground. What if a hamster ate it...
    LOL that made me laugh...it would be stupid to have a kami kami fruit fuk if it would exist im the first to to try to find it but for now ima continu wokshipin my hamster god lol

  3. #23
    Shamgi is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pentaelemental
    Why does lightning work on Luffy? Why does ice? I have my own theory and my own opinions and you have yours.

    The reason I'm mad is not that you are trying to debunk my theory.

    I'm mad because you're attempting to nullify my right of speech, opinion, and intellectual property. I don't care about your ideas and opinions. I care that you don't even give a fucking thought about my theories before you say some stupid shit about it and blabber on like a mindless retard.

    I know I am stupid myself sometimes. I know that because I reflect back on my own actions and words. Sometimes people who are potentially smart are blindsided by their ego and can't give ideas other than their own a second thought. You see this in politics, religion, science, engineering, normal everyday speech. We are humans. If we all had the capacity to be completely open-minded everyone of us would be Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Confucius, etc. Maybe we have the potential, but it has to be unlocked or something. I don't know. I can only believe and trust my instincts as long as I don't know. I hope you understand.

    Edit: You have a point about Luffy only have some of the realistic rubber resistances to elememts. But since physics doesn't appy to you're view, can you tell me what you think about Aokiji vs. Eneru. Don't just say Eneru wins just cuz. At least make a plausible scenario. I'll stick with my Ao beat Luffy because Ao's stronger, and Luffy beat Eneru because Luffy's stronger, however.
    I have an ego? Trying to nullify you freedom of speech, are you serious? For one thing, I've never once told you that you're not aloud to say what you're saying(hell, my hobby is telling you you're stupid. Trying to make you shut up works against my hobby). For another, an arguement is an arguement because people don't get along, screaming that I'm "oppressing your rights" is childish and an attempt to avoid further arguement.

    Second of all, I'm going to ignore your whole "Just because it's different you decided to say it was stupid" rant, because it's inane. I said it was stupid because it is stupd.

    Why can a giant piece of land be held up by clouds? Why can Zoro do the impossible in feats of strength? How the hell can eating a fruit turn your body into rubber and allow it to function as normal? How can it let your body divide up without killing it, none of the rest of your body would be getting blood after all.

    Every single one of these situtations would never happen if we used physics to dictate how things in the world of One Piece function. You don't apply the rules of physics to these situtations, yet you apply in this one small situtation in order to prove a point, which is sloppy

    In the end, the why is because Oda says it does.

    Lightning doesn't works on Luffy

    Ice does.

    Until we get a reason for this beyond "Luffy is rubber" then we accept the fact that Luffy is immune and move on.

  4. #24
    betterboulder is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Afterlife
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Rubber is and always will be the pimpest.
    SAT score: 1 billion.

  5. #25
    pentaelemental is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shamgi
    I have an ego? Trying to nullify you freedom of speech, are you serious? For one thing, I've never once told you that you're not aloud to say what you're saying(hell, my hobby is telling you you're stupid. Trying to make you shut up works against my hobby). For another, an arguement is an arguement because people don't get along, screaming that I'm "oppressing your rights" is childish and an attempt to avoid further arguement.

    Second of all, I'm going to ignore your whole "Just because it's different you decided to say it was stupid" rant, because it's inane. I said it was stupid because it is stupd.

    Why can a giant piece of land be held up by clouds? Why can Zoro do the impossible in feats of strength? How the hell can eating a fruit turn your body into rubber and allow it to function as normal? How can it let your body divide up without killing it, none of the rest of your body would be getting blood after all.

    Every single one of these situtations would never happen if we used physics to dictate how things in the world of One Piece function. You don't apply the rules of physics to these situtations, yet you apply in this one small situtation in order to prove a point, which is sloppy

    In the end, the why is because Oda says it does.

    Lightning doesn't works on Luffy

    Ice does.

    Until we get a reason for this beyond "Luffy is rubber" then we accept the fact that Luffy is immune and move on.
    You know I learned something from you. The angryier I get at a person I don't like, the worse my arguement. The worse my arguement, the less point there is to keep arguing.

    I learned another thing too. Trolls don't even read their oppenent's arguements. I was trying to resolve the issue.

    "It's stupid because its stupid." Well. You're a jackass because you're a jackass.

    I don't even care about your argument about the fact this is fantasy. I know it's fantasy and I know it's not realistic.

    You don't even have a point to argue anymore. I argued that it's okay to think the way I do. And you argue that the way I think is stupid and wrong.

    Well, it's not stupid and wrong to have an imagination is it? Is it wrong to have a different way of thinking than everyone else? Hell fucking NO!

    And then you go on and on repeating ice beat Luffy, ice beats Luffy, Luffy beats lightning. Dude. I know. It happened. I'm saying the ice beat LUffy because the user was simply STRONGER. Luffy is STRONGER THAN ENERU. OKay?

  6. #26
    parkandres is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    92

    Default

    ummm....
    i hope this website survives for when you two grow old enough to realize that there is a real world outside with bigger problems and u look like complete idiots

  7. #27
    pentaelemental is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by parkandres
    ummm....
    i hope this website survives for when you two grow old enough to realize that there is a real world outside with bigger problems and u look like complete idiots
    You stay out of this alright?

    This is a side battle for me to have a little arguement fun.

  8. #28
    Shamgi is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pentaelemental
    You know I learned something from you. The angryier I get at a person I don't like, the worse my arguement. The worse my arguement, the less point there is to keep arguing.

    I learned another thing too. Trolls don't even read their oppenent's arguements. I was trying to resolve the issue.

    "It's stupid because its stupid." Well. You're a jackass because you're a jackass.

    I don't even care about your argument about the fact this is fantasy. I know it's fantasy and I know it's not realistic.

    You don't even have a point to argue anymore. I argued that it's okay to think the way I do. And you argue that the way I think is stupid and wrong.

    Well, it's not stupid and wrong to have an imagination is it? Is it wrong to have a different way of thinking than everyone else? Hell fucking NO!

    And then you go on and on repeating ice beat Luffy, ice beats Luffy, Luffy beats lightning. Dude. I know. It happened. I'm saying the ice beat LUffy because the user was simply STRONGER. Luffy is STRONGER THAN ENERU. OKay?
    As my orginial point was, why is Luffy stronger?

    Luffy is only stronger than Eneru because he's immune to his lightning based powers. Now, look at all the Logia users we've met so far. Every single one of them draws nigh ALL their power from their ability to attack with their element. Smoker, Croc, Aokiji, Ace, they all, like Eneru, rely on their ability to control their element as 90% of their full fighting.

    So, when Luffy was shown to be immune to Eneru's power, Eneru's combat skills were more than halved.

    So what happens if Luffy was still as good of a fighter as he is now, but was not immune to lightning?

    He'd have lost the first time Eneru attacked him, just like everyone else did. So, is Luffy still stronger than him? Technically, yes, because this what if game isn't designed to make him weaker.

    But there's still the question about everyone else. After all, Aokiji, the reason this whole thing started, isn't immune to lightning, and technically Lightning is the stronger element(Aokiji would find it impossible to catch Eneru because of his ability to teleport). It'd be a fight worth seeing, but you can't just say because A > B and B > C, A > C in this situtation simply because of the insane advantage Luffy had over Eneru.

    Sound like a troll to you still?

  9. #29
    Shamgi is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by parkandres
    ummm....
    i hope this website survives for when you two grow old enough to realize that there is a real world outside with bigger problems and u look like complete idiots
    Who ever said either of us was taking this seriously? Just because we argue so strongly doesn't mean we think it matters.

    We're just simply enjoying an arguement for our own reasons, and even improving a little.

  10. #30
    pentaelemental is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,348

    Default

    Looks like we're back to where we started.

    Well, I still think Aokiji is stronger. Not because he's immune to lightning, but because he's a tough guy.

    The way I see it, Eneru just wasn't as tough. He spammed lightning all over the place, but Luffy knocked him out with a punch. I guess Luffy got way stronger by weight training. He climbed a sky high beanstalk with a ton of gold stuck to his hand.

    Well, on a separate note, ONE PIECE looks more and more like a console role-playing game.

    Sorry, if I seem like an ass. I'm too hot-blooded nowadays.

 

 
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79