Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: OP doujinshi

  1. #1
    say
    say is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Polska :D
    Posts
    17

    Wink OP doujinshi

    You must have seen at least some of One Piece doujinshi. If you haven't... here you can find some of them
    How do you like it?
    Last edited by say; 04-28-2006 at 06:59 AM.

  2. #2
    PLayah is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nowhere...
    Posts
    197

    Default

    And I was just about to flame you for showing hentai comic, but thankfully, they arent. Nice one, I must say.
    BTW: you suck at typing url.

    http://home.comcast.net/~flamingwatermelon/eng.html

  3. #3
    say
    say is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Polska :D
    Posts
    17

    Default

    sorry for that, I'm new here
    in fact, 90% of doujinshi which you can find in net are either hentai or yaoi, but the remaining 10% is quite fine

  4. #4
    pentaelemental is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by say
    You must have seen at least some of One Piece doujinshi. If you haven't...here you can find some of them How do you like it?
    Tried fixing it for him.

    Here's a link right on this site for you to learn bbcode
    Last edited by pentaelemental; 03-09-2006 at 01:36 PM.

  5. #5
    lena129 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12

  6. #6
    Bleeding nurse is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Grand Line
    Posts
    298

    Default

    I loved the Ace one...so cute ^^ Thank you for posting it.
    PS Does anyone else knowany sites with doujinshi? not hentai =.
    Last edited by Bleeding nurse; 04-11-2006 at 05:24 AM.
    OMG! he forgot his lines ! ><

  7. #7
    lena129 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12

  8. #8
    Bleeding nurse is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Grand Line
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Thank you very much for posting it ^_^ I realy liked it
    OMG! he forgot his lines ! ><

  9. #9
    Denisse is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In the Astronomy Tower
    Posts
    1,161

  10. #10
    Dark-Nite is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    207

    Default

    ohh god here we go

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79