Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
  1. #21
    zen
    zen is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    hmmm well it smells pie
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loon
    even if the sword was a god weapon i wouldnt expect him to go aroud destroying everything or else worlld govt would chase him around
    also that would make sense gol roger crew having god weapons and teh only ship one was the one gol rodger had pluton it would explain y he was killed world govvt probably think he would foolish to share god weapon so they thought only he had it
    if gold roger hade the godweapons theres no way in hell that the world goverment could have defeated, captured and executed him...

  2. #22
    zen
    zen is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    hmmm well it smells pie
    Posts
    336

    Default

    and if mihawks sword was a godweapon the world goverment would not allow him to keep it dont you agree...

  3. #23
    tenukkiut is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Adding a seastone to the black sword would degrade Mihawk even worse than if it was a God's Weapon. And that is not any smarter than the sword-is-a-god's-weapon theory, I think. Being a shichibukai, I guess, you have to be smart. And, I think that there IS a way to nullify the power of every devil fruit, Logia or Paramecia or Parasitologia or whatever, other than the sea, of course.

  4. #24
    aallx is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Some island in Grand Line...
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Placing a seastone on a weapon isn't degrading. It's called making the odds even. If you look at it as a whole, eating a devil fruit just to become more powerful is the one that would be degrading, as opposed to the use of one's own strength.
    Daijoubu! Saa, mae ni susumou taiyou wo itsumo mune ni...

    Tsunaida te tsutawaru Power negai wo tsukamaeyouyo!
    http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f9/aallx/

  5. #25
    uhawwwokwwww is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    even i dont know
    Posts
    912

    Default

    double post "might" be ok...triple post = death

    うはwwwおkwwww!

  6. #26
    XP_OMG11 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uhawwwokwwww
    double post "might" be ok...triple post = death
    Heh...didnt anybody see the quad post at the Bleach forums?

  7. #27
    edo_shehb is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aallx
    There is no place for US in a Japanese manga. If you like US so much, go read some freakin' super hero comic book or something.

    waaa, pls dont get me wrong, i LOATHED US (well, course not the ppl, its the hypocrite goverment with their "world police" policy I just cant stand)

    all I am sayin is, just another theory about God weapon and the missing 100 years history in OP, and no matter how silly, impossible or even irritating the theory was..., well, thats what this forum all about, right?

  8. #28
    Cold-NiTe's Avatar
    Cold-NiTe is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dallas, Tx, US
    Posts
    3,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edo_shehb
    waaa, pls dont get me wrong, i LOATHED US (well, course not the ppl, its the hypocrite goverment with their "world police" policy I just cant stand)

    all I am sayin is, just another theory about God weapon and the missing 100 years history in OP, and no matter how silly, impossible or even irritating the theory was..., well, thats what this forum all about, right?
    But it's still best to make good theories so you don't drive people away.

    Quote Originally Posted by tenukkiut
    Adding a seastone to the black sword would degrade Mihawk even worse than if it was a God's Weapon. And that is not any smarter than the sword-is-a-god's-weapon theory, I think. Being a shichibukai, I guess, you have to be smart. And, I think that there IS a way to nullify the power of every devil fruit, Logia or Paramecia or Parasitologia or whatever, other than the sea, of course.
    Putting Seastone in your weapons is degrading, but being a lazy fucker and eating some fruit to make yourself incredibly powerful isn't? Use western logic for this, not eastern logic. That way you see the hypocrisy of that idea.
    Dear cousin choppitychop89, you were a good relative, though I hardly knew ye.

  9. #29
    aallx is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Some island in Grand Line...
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cold-NiTe
    Putting Seastone in your weapons is degrading, but being a lazy fucker and eating some fruit to make yourself incredibly powerful isn't? Use western logic for this, not eastern logic. That way you see the hypocrisy of that idea.
    Err... I don't see your point about eastern or western logic. What's the difference? I agree with you, and yet I'm Asian and I don't think I'm using western logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by aallx
    Placing a seastone on a weapon isn't degrading. It's called making the odds even. If you look at it as a whole, eating a devil fruit just to become more powerful is the one that would be degrading, as opposed to the use of one's own strength.
    Daijoubu! Saa, mae ni susumou taiyou wo itsumo mune ni...

    Tsunaida te tsutawaru Power negai wo tsukamaeyouyo!
    http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f9/aallx/

  10. #30
    jasonred is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Zoro wasn't too proud to try using the seastone on Enel, was he? And smoker ain't above using a seastone weapon either.
    Degrading? People are fighting for their LIVES and other's in this series. Heh. The GREATEST athlete's in the world aren't so against using DRUGS to enchance their performance just in sports, and that's degrading, harmful, and illegal. In fact, the last part is probably the greatest deterrant to their becoming used more, not the first two.

    As for Mihawk... err... Zoro survived his sword slash. Anyhow, there'd be SOMETHING special about a God Weapon. If it was a sword, it wouldn't be some pansy ability like "it's a sword, it cuts stuff a bit better than normal swords". It MIGHT be a God Weapon, but if it is, then Mihawk hasn't used any of it's powers yet. No proof either way.

    I was thinking that the Devil Fruit Tree was a God Weapon. You know, the tree which these fruit come from?

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162